• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

Nujabes

Smash Apprentice
what are peoples names in rl? i just got 3 requests and i have noo idea who any of them are

Im michael fore

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I added you on skype. Once you accept I'll have you and Kage on my list, and I think that's enough to make a Ganon chat. Two people wouldn't really be a group chat.

I own a facebook. It's sitting in my room, and has a face on every page. I went to a lot of trouble to make it. I know my local melee scene uses FB to communicate with each other, so I might have to end up using it eventually.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I'm so not joining a Facebook Ganon group, lmao. I despise fb chat and don't see why everything can't be discussed here
LOL I was forced to join, but I guess if any Ganon mains have any questions there about match up concerns or tech skills with Ganon; I don't mind helping them out.

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
Just requested the join. My name is Joe Dinwiddie.

BTW, @ace: dsmash is my new favorite tech chase (just ***** a falcon with it today), also, fair worked wonders off the edge, probably a 80% success rate, and improving by the minute haha, thanks again!

Tyranny

Smash Cadet
I'll make a note to only play green greens on April 20th lols.
Is Vice no good at Green Greens or something?

:phone:

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'm even more confused now. How is Green Greens related to 420? And is Green Greens a good stage for Ganon?

Tyranny

Smash Cadet
You're going to learn someday, so it might as well be on the Ganon boards. 420 is the weed smoking holiday/time/overall theme that came from some kids in Cali. Green Greens is a good Counter pick for Ganon but it's also a joke because a lot of Ganon mains smoke the Ganja

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
You're going to learn someday, so it might as well be on the Ganon boards. 420 is the weed smoking holiday/time/overall theme that came from some kids in Cali. Green Greens is a good Counter pick for Ganon but it's also a joke because a lot of Ganon mains smoke the Ganja

He'll yeah. Zane has his reasons for not cp'ing gg's. Respect.

Everyone else should say hello to Randall whenever possible ;)

Tyranny

Smash Cadet
Do I? lol.. Well I'm just saying you could use everything to your advantage. It helps you having a different perspective on the game so you may see things you normally cannot.
Kage can tell you about that B.C. Bud, that **** will put you in a coma lol.

Tyranny

Smash Cadet
You can get BC bud that's Indica or Sativa I was just illustrating the potency of the green in Canada :)

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Why do Ganon players never Run Cancel Jab?
It's a good question. I guess it's just one of the things we never try because in the past it was a technique that just never part of the "ganon plan." However, I think it has it's uses. You can run cancel anything, from jab to ftilt. They could potentially both be useful.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
as in run, press down, and jab?

i don't think we have the luxury of being able to run places and have anything to jab when we get there. if we're doing something laggy enough like running, we're going to get hit for it. and then we cc jab if we're lucky. lol.

Top Bottom