• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to Win as Zelda

D

Deleted member

I can't go, my spring break doesn't start till the 8th.

I think I'm gonna make a zelda video soon. I've been playing her a LOT lately.

D

Deleted member

I'm thinking like 8-12 minutes with rap music

a how to play and a combo video mix

we'll see how it goes

darkatma

Smash Hero
ONOZ why rap???questionmark?? T.t

Lol. And i didnt see that pic before, but yes, a purple zelda would be the sex.(iest)

did you just take ryoko's pic and edit it? if you can do that, mind making me a gold or white dressed zelda? :)

edit:
LOL i can see the "how to haxx with zelda tutorial, showing 15 seconds of rapid kicks, and then, "there, now you can play zelda"

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I can't go, my spring break doesn't start till the 8th.

I think I'm gonna make a zelda video soon. I've been playing her a LOT lately.
:(

Do you think you'll be going to the tourny in the summer the mages are hosting or pound 2?

darkatma

Smash Hero
You DID say it took you two hours :p

Though i had a great peach pic in mind.. since there's a frame in peach's turnip pull that looks awesome, where she holds a turnip up and has an expression of TOTAL SHOCK :O, like she's NEVER pulled a turnip out of a floating platform on top of a floating fountain ever before :laugh: :laugh:

At any rate dark blue is more descriptive than normal blue.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
zelda has this super hax that if you hold down a after the stage is selected and the game is loading, you become a character that is high tier instead of the bottom tier. this technique = massive mindgames as people will think you are going to play as zelda and will start laughing at you until this other char comes out.
Actually, when selecting Zelda, everyone EXPECTS u 2 turn into shiek b4 the match starts, so if u dont transform, and start with zelda, they look at u like WTF r u doing...theres you mind games haha...i've even had some friendlies where i purposely started as zelda and they asked me if i 4got to change they would let me.

But the hell with zelda and shiek..Ivy FTW! VVVV

Joe 4'Sho

Smash Cadet
haha yeah, i just went to a tournament and did a friendly with this one guy. he was CF and i was zelda. he saw me pick her and he was like..."yeah". then i stayed zelda when the match started, and neither of us moved, and he was like..."you're gunna stay like that?"

haha, it was a good zelda moment, that's the kind of reaction you get with her.

(he ended up 2 or 3 stocking me) LAWLZ :053:

DeathByTurnips

Smash Cadet
it shoulda been pick blue XD but that fairs and bairs dont work as good on SHORT chars...try doing that strategy to a pichu or a kirby...youll have a hard time >_> thats what ive noticed

d2Law89

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PolarUrs
3DS FC
1263-6319-5484
I stand with Zelda and read the opponent's approach. Eventually I usually use a bunch of dash attacks and forward/backward airs. If that doesn't kill them, then I Djinn Fire them which pops them up right into position for a fair/bair.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
A CHALLENGER APPEARS!!!!!!!

choknater's how to win as zelda:

camp
wd/air dodge a lot
fsmash, neutral a, nayru's love
use teleports
play gay

omfg i need to upload a video of camping zelda.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Spacing is key. And the spacing changes with each character you play against. One of the hardest I've had to deal with thus far is Jigglypuff.

But yeah, spacing the kicks is important.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
I just kicked a recovering fox in the face =D....he was using the over B (illusion) i think its called, and i just dropped off a platform and he recovered right into zelda's foot haha. who says zelda cant beat fox.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
It feels good to beat Foxes and Falcos. It's definately a tough match up if the skill level is equal. And yes, kicking them in a recovery move is the best.

Leoneri

Smash Ace
It feels good to beat Foxes and Falcos. It's definately a tough match up if the skill level is equal. And yes, kicking them in a recovery move is the best.
You won't feel that against me >_>.
And yes, kicking a Falco (me)/Fox is definitely a nice way to take us out :/.
Stupid firebird lag

Top Bottom