• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How many mains do you have?

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Olimar
Fox
Diddy
Peach
Donkey Kong
Mario
R.O.B
Toon Link
Falco
Wolf
Ness
Wario
Game & Watch
Ganondorf
Captain Falcon
Pokemon Trainer

I second just about everyone else.

M.K

Level 55
*Sigh*, It seems people have misconceptions about the word "MAIN".

I use Captain Olimar as a MAIN.
I use King Dedede and Pokemon Trainer as SECONDARIES.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
If you (Yaaay) want to play as ZSS, you have to learn how to tether. If you dont know what that is its when Link/TL (etc) use their grab to grab on the ledge when they are falling. Once you can tether good you can pwn with her :D
Is Tethet her side/upB?

Yeah, I know, stupid question, but Im a noob xd

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
G&W for a main, and DDD as a secondary.
Together they cover the matchup chart VERY well and leave me to choose who I feel better as against MK.

*Sigh*, It seems people have misconceptions about the word "MAIN".

I use Captain Olimar as a MAIN.
I use King Dedede and Pokemon Trainer as SECONDARIES.
This... Doesn't the word main itself imply that it isn't like 15 characters? I think people who say they main that many characters are in over their heads o_O. Main implies like one or two characters, secondary implies like one or three characters IMO. But feel free to take on as many characters as you want... I'm not stopping you :p

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Hm.

*looks at Brawl profile in game*

Favorite Character: Toon Link
Second Favorite Character: Pokemon Trainer

Even the game seems to think having a ton of mains is silly! XP

But really, I restrict myself to those two...well, sort of. Pokemon Trainer is already 3 characters in one, so I want to use all of them to the best of my ability. However, he's also got his fair share of poor matchups, and I happen to love Toon Link's playing style. I've only got one secondary, and that would be Lucario, since TL and PT together still have some gaping matchup difficulties. I find that I can use Lucario pretty effectively, but he becomes too boring for me to take him on full time.

krpao

Smash Rookie
i main samus, but i also play donkey kong and wario. sometimes lucario and rob.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
I care about the colour, lawl. Not so much on Diddy as Fox though. I must always go black Fox. I usually go Pink Diddy because my older brother made a joke about how he could say he was P. Diddy when he used it...it was a painful joke, but I use the colour cheme nontheless.

AndreVeloso

Smash Apprentice
The idea of having a main is to have 1 favourite character, pick one, then everyone else you like to play (and play good with) should be classified as counter-picks or "secondaries." As for me, I'm having serious trouble picking between Kirby and Peach.

bribri123123

Smash Ace
I care about the colour, lawl. Not so much on Diddy as Fox though. I must always go black Fox. I usually go Pink Diddy because my older brother made a joke about how he could say he was P. Diddy when he used it...it was a painful joke, but I use the colour cheme nontheless.
HOW does the color matter? Its the character that matters...

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I have one main: Samus. I have three alternatives: Zero Suit Samus, Pit, and Donkey Kong. I don't believe or agree with multiple mains.

Top Bottom