• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How many hours does it take for this game to get old???

1337marth

Smash Ace
Melee takes 25 hours in a single day to get old. Thankfully for us there are only 24!

I also scanned Melee's replay value with my scouter, and before I could take off my scouter, break it, and scream "IT'S OVER 9,000!!!" it broke in fear of going over infinity x infinity + infinity infinity times to the infinite power. That's how much replay this game has.

Now stop reading this, go use some mind games, don't get hit, and go f***ing play some Melee SON!!!
I freaking agree.

Rigor Mortis

Smash Journeyman
The single player never gets old if you just moonwalk with falcon :D
or SWD with samus but of course were not all phanna

TipZ

Smash Apprentice
I could give you a number but then you would waste a few hours trying to figure out how big the number is when you should instead be playing ssbm

L__

Smash Master
melee Takes 25 Hours In A Single Day To Get Old. Thankfully For Us There Are Only 24!

I Also Scanned Melee's Replay Value With My Scouter, And Before I Could Take Off My Scouter, Break It, And Scream "it's Over 9,000!!!" It Broke In Fear Of Going Over Infinity X Infinity + Infinity Infinity Times To The Infinite Power. That's How Much Replay This Game Has.

Now Stop Reading This, Go Use Some Mind Games, Don't Get Hit, And Go F***ing Play Some Melee Son!!!
Lol

Qf(super)e

boss8

Smash Hero
it doesnt get old...50 years from now you will look back on this game and say **** i remember that and u will tell it to your grandchildren....you will die and go to heaven and u will challenge god in a moneymatch....and you will loose and god will say good ****....no johns....the game lives forever...

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
Between 2003 and 2008 I have reset my data several times by accident, and my cousin did it also by accident, I have to regain everything, everytime.
Plus multiplayer, I have played tons, Melee will get old, but it will be one of those cool old people like Yoda or Chuck Noriss.

Vegeta, whats does Misc. Records say?

It's over 9000 hours!

majora_787

Smash Hero
Six years for me. Smash 64 didn't get old, and neither did Melee for the first five. The last year of melee and Brawl are only old because I have NOBODY to play with. The local crew tourneys are few and far between. We just had ours last week. That's my only chance to play with PEOPLE.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
it doesnt get old...50 years from now you will look back on this game and say **** i remember that and u will tell it to your grandchildren....you will die and go to heaven and u will challenge god in a moneymatch....and you will loose and god will say good ****....no johns....the game lives forever...
LOL nice. The funniest part was saying "good ****" in heaven. :laugh:

TrikELotus

Smash Apprentice
Sometimes, my partner and I can play Melee until sunrise, fall asleep, wake up, and do it again later that day. We can play Brawl for an hour unless there's teams.

/\/\/-\77

Smash Rookie
It depends on how old you are I think. When I was like...11 I got really bored of it. But now I can find fun it it again.

Top Bottom