• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How long have people played ssb?

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
I'm afraid it's the wrong board, read the rules or the mods get angry.

And if played for 5 or 6 years?

The Bird

Smash Apprentice
since 1999

psst i was born in 1994, but i usually watched my brother play, but i did play a little

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I played 64 just a bit, but I was a total noob, and I was young. Then, starting 2007 I played melee with a good group of friends. Then Fall of 2007 I started playing seriously with a group of friends at Valencia Community College, and since Brawl came out, have been playing Melee. :3 I am proud.

Vaniix Raiser

Smash Rookie
I've been playing since the 64 version. I've played all three versions so far, but haven't gotten a chance to play competitively yet.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
playing sense when i was around seven... (Omg falcon and fox iz so awesome jack omfg dude we are the best team doubles yay! *loses to a single ness without doing 80%*)

yeah... i remember it clearly... -_-

*runs*

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
I played SSB since the first Smash Bros game. Although I use a competitive style in my battles, I never actually attend at tournaments though. Hopefully in the future, I could play Melee competitive, but that's going to be pretty hard though. .__.

IkeStriker

Smash Rookie
Since Super smash bro on the n64
Never went life less but im good at the game i play descnt peopel win or lose never constatly one or the other

pichuboy9

Smash Rookie
NNID
GrouchoMarxist
For about 4-5 years, since I was born in 1994....and my parents didnt approve of T rated games untill a while later....I started with a group of friends....Chose pichu since he and the pokemons were the ONLY ones who I knew who were....got pwned.....bad....didnt notice the damage yourself thing,and I was mashing buttons..... very pwned

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
Technically, I started from SSBM.. But I still remembered playing the original SSB game once or twice and that was it. I think I've been playing for about 1 & 1/2 years now?.... I'm not certain but it was around that much. Now I play Brawl (wouldn't mind playing Melee though, since I'm better in Melee when I compare myself to Brawl)

Top Bottom