• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Good is Thinkaman?!

Legan

Smash Lord
he kinda rolls a lot and seemed predictable with the roll sheild grab roll sheild grab crap. time stuff...seriously
Um, dont hate....seriously. Hes played alot of top players and either won or held his own with crappy *** jigz. Hes not in the least bit predictable and would more than likely put you to shame.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Um, dont hate....seriously. Hes played alot of top players and either won or held his own with crappy *** jigz. Hes not in the least bit predictable and would more than likely put you to shame.
calm down its just woody, he says a lot of stupid things. we all know thinkaman would **** him

Legan

Smash Lord
I have no idea who the hell he is, thats why Im kinda like why are you commenting negatively on a known/GOOD players skill?

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I just know him as officer cooper from NGG forums. Nothing less =p Didn't see much Dair. Probably doesn't use it much because they knew how to get around it (?)

Thanks for the vids. I've wanted to see more recent videos of him

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Anything other than amazing/awesome will be disregarded.
No one other than him can team with a ****ty link & **** this hard

But seriously, I suck at this game. All I do is roll and grab, and occasionally do damage and get KOs.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
its been proven that general woodman and I are by far the best jiggs, as proven by the jiggs boards online tournament. im sure there would've been better competition without all the forfeits and johns.

we actually need to finish that sometime, im confident i can take 2 sets from you woodman haha.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I don't think you can really call yourselves the best Jigglypuff in here based on one tournament. You didn't face every single person in the bracket, you could've lost to somebody who didn't fight you.

Although your Jigglypuff was pretty awesome when I lost to you :p

Glick

Smash Lord
I didn't feel like entering a tourny full of jiggz dittos and wifi fail. Didn't have the patience/time.

Thinkaman you know I respect you as a jiggz, but I'd like to see a 1v1 before I make any judgements, if you even want them.

Metatitan

Smash Master
its been proven that general woodman and I are by far the best jiggs, as proven by the jiggs boards online tournament. im sure there would've been better competition without all the forfeits and johns.

we actually need to finish that sometime, im confident i can take 2 sets from you woodman haha.
u cant base anything on wifi. im sure there are a lot of jiggs better than woody out there, from what ive heard ur jiggs ***** offline greg :)

g-regulate

Smash Hero
it does **** offline, i appreciate the compliment. i have the ability to to adjust from online to offline and vice versa, unlike 95% of all the smashers out there for some reason. i also dont make johns about lag, or any johns in general, and i never quit. that alone should put me above 95% of all the jiggs players. additionally, ive beaten the pants off of every jiggs ive played online or off, minus the one set with woodman.

if i can beat the snot out of people online, what makes people think that offline itll be a different outcome? true, wifi is different, but people shouldnt hide behind that "wifi doesnt count" john for why they suck at online.

Metatitan

Smash Master
it does **** offline, i appreciate the compliment. i have the ability to to adjust from online to offline and vice versa, unlike 95% of all the smashers out there for some reason. i also dont make johns about lag, or any johns in general, and i never quit. that alone should put me above 95% of all the jiggs players. additionally, ive beaten the pants off of every jiggs ive played online or off, minus the one set with woodman.

if i can beat the snot out of people online, what makes people think that offline itll be a different outcome? true, wifi is different, but people shouldnt hide behind that "wifi doesnt count" john for why they suck at online.
edrees made a brilliant post as to why wifi doesnt mean ****. im too lazy to look for it now but ill look for it if u ask me on aim or here. wifi shows u the general playstyle of a jigglypuff, but it can completely distort what the outcome of the match would be. ill play u online sometime if u want tho, wifi jiggs dittos are amusing if i must say so myself :)

PND

Smash Champion
My wifi has a full second of button input lag on a good connection.

Yeah, I'm gonna john about that. It trains me to watch how people react, I just can't capitalize on it and eat stupid moves because powershielding and airdodging don't work as intended.

That's why WiFi sucks. However, "the learning to watch how people react and act" portion, that's key.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
you guys aren't getting it. wifi DOES suck. it SUCKS. the point im trying to make is people WILLINGLY turn on their wii's and play wifi with people and then lose. There's random lag for everybody. When you lag, your opponent lags. It's equal for both parties. It's a game with a winner and a loser, and the loser almost always makes johns about how it doesn't count.

It's like if we played flag football, and i destroyed all of you. I go around saying "man i ***** everyone in flag football, go me", everyone else will say "but dude, its FLAG football. it doesnt matter, it's not REAL football. it doesnt count".

the fact remains, i ***** you in flag football.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Wifi jigglypuff dittos are just about one of the worst things I could imagine, especially after patience matches like woody. Too much precision needed in an imprecise setting (wifi) makes things really aggravating.

I think my jigglypuff is pretty nice actually, but there are some bad habits I have like air dodging way too much.

Wifi is like a Turn-Based RPG where you input commands and then they act, and at the same time your opponent lists out his attack. Can't tell what would truly happen because of moves that's impossible to react to once you see the move physically starting on your screen.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
i can think of worse, jiggz mirrors are one of the more tolerable mirrors out there, due to jiggz unlimited maneuvering capabilities

Metatitan

Smash Master
different playstyles are affected by lag differently. different people are affected by lag differently. wifi is fun for exchanging tricks and stuff but all it is really for is well... fun and convenience

Legan

Smash Lord
It's like if we played flag football, and i destroyed all of you. I go around saying "man i ***** everyone in flag football, go me", everyone else will say "but dude, its FLAG football. it doesnt matter, it's not REAL football. it doesnt count".

the fact remains, i ***** you in flag football.
This post just blew my ****in mind. G-reg wins

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Wifi is like a Turn-Based RPG where you input commands and then they act, and at the same time your opponent lists out his attack. Can't tell what would truly happen because of moves that's impossible to react to once you see the move physically starting on your screen.
thats such a monstrous and extreme exaggeration that could only be said by someone who is awful at online, and has had one too many "lag spike SDs" in his time. Once again, not taking resonsibility for losses.

Teh Future

Smash Master
The only tme Ive seen thinkaman use rest in singles tournament (if you could even call that a tourney)is when I wan playing Bowser against him LOL.

Glick

Smash Lord
Thinkaman came out of the womb resting people on luigis mansion. And then having that followed by link's dair.

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
Thinkaman came out of the womb resting people on luigis mansion. And then having that followed by link's dair.
LOL what a lovely image xD

But yeah, epic doubles match by Thinkaman and Legan. You guys are reppin' low tier, definitely :)

Mister E

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2208-7088-4154
Some people don't have access to players IRL.
*Sniff* It's Horrible to not have any other options than wifi... i hope one day that there will be a real Brawl tournament here in Norway... but by the looks of it, it's all about melee here...

Top Bottom