• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How good is sago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
Sago needed more 3:16 combo, thats why he got 3-stocked

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
*watches vid*

*realizes sago is TRASH*

*stops and remembers when i told everybody he was trash*

*enjoys being proved right*

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
He got mad at my Ice Climbers and said he'd quit Brawl until they were banned, lol. Then he camped me for about 7 minutes straight in a set after that on wifi. >_>

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
He got mad at my Ice Climbers and said he'd quit Brawl until they were banned, lol. Then he camped me for about 7 minutes straight in a set after that on wifi. >_>
well, what can we say? its an annoying but effective tactic that is in evaery samus's arsenal waiting just for the right opponent. got to do what u got to do right? i mean, if u want to complain go play a mk lol.

MildlyTemperate

Smash Cadet
yes
congratulations you have had a combo named after you(r combo video) it's a very rare occasion that somebody gets one.
Ken combo
TGM combo
3:16 combo
AH HAHAHA!!!

I doubt it will continue to be called this, but it's effin sweet!

hunger!

Smash Champion
i hope u jokers found out this is a joke. sago is actually probably one of the best samus' in the nation and proves himself offline. all u people babbling about samus and u sit and play online. stfu

xXTACXx

Smash Journeyman
Sago is definitly not thrash he is a amazing samus player. You guys need to relax on saying how bad one another is. This thread should be dead by now and we should be moved on <.<.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Someone said that this thread should be dead by now? All right. Your wish is my command.

This thread hasn't benefited the Samus board anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom