• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how cell division ok

BlargCow

Smash Journeyman
Link to original post: [drupal=2982]how cell division ok[/drupal]

this blog is about cell division ok read tyhis u will learn something ok

y does cell divIDE
ok so your probably wondering why is a cell divides hmm good question but i have the answer ok so a cell divideses because it gets when it gets too large it divides because cells do not like to be too large because they want to impress the female cells

jk lol smaller cells are more efficient that is just the real reason

mitosis

ok so wat is mitossis????

mitosis is part of the cell cycle that includes the events of division

there are FUOR stages ok let me eXplain them to you.

when it is nOT in mitosis or cytokenisis it is in interphase and interphase is when the cell is at the longest time interphase has 3 parts
s phase, g1, n g2 ok not in tat order tho

prophase

ok see this is the starting of mitosis ok this is where the chromatin coils up densely into a strucuter u prbly heard of, its called a chromosomome. (chromsomes are made up of dna and dna hold genetic info.)

ok so thats what happens then the cnetrioles move to opposite poles (sides) of the cell ok

metaphase

ok metaphase the 2nd stage in mitosis...

remmember the centrioles from prophase???? ok well they make spinde fibers and spindle fibers are prety much just like these fibers that stretch across the sell with the chromosmoens lined up in the middle aka the equator of the cell

anaphase

ok anaphase the 3rd stage of mitosis

so anaphase is basically when the chromosomes break in halfs and move to opposite poles

telophase

last stage of mitosis

ok so the spindle fibers disappear and the nuclear envelope begins to form again so ok so youll be able to see a "pinch" in the cytoplasm and thats about it

ok after these four stages cytokenisis happens and that is when the cytoplasm splits

thank u for reading and forgive me if i made grammer error i am not good at spell

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well that was probably the most unique description of mitosis I've ever seen.

Win/10

cutter

Smash Champion
As a biology major, I don't know what exactly to make of this :confused:

For some strange reason though, this made me think a lot about the applications of calculus in biology.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Generally good but marks have definitely been lost for QWC ^^. I actually had an exam involving this last June, scary how time flies.
LMAO this made my day.

Also, I know what you mean, I sat Biology A2 last June. :(
I miss school.

highfive

Smash Lord
If BlargCow makes more blogs like this I'll be psyched for the blog about Arthur Miller versus Maslow and Freud on the theory of Odysseus.

.Marik

is a social misfit
There are several reasons why cells split, not counting the more in-depth, complicated aspects of it.

This blog did make me chuckle though.

I'm taking Grade 12 Biology right now, definitely interesting stuff.

Too bad it's on a summer school schedule.

RATED

Smash Lord
LOL @ people not remembering mitosis. even I that the last time I took a bio class was like 6 years ago in 10th grade :S

for some reason I don't have that class at college :/

Top Bottom