• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above person's main Ultimate edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Link is probably one of the only characters in this game I legit hate. Playing as him is a bore due to his sluggish movement and turtley playstyle, and playing against him is a chore due to his projectiles and those frankly broken smash attacks of his. A bore and a chore... whoopee.

Y'already know who :ultkingdedede:

Last edited:

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
His smug crouch makes me want to punch a *****.

A character I play is :ultyounglink:

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
Haven’t played against Young Link that much, but any of the Links can be really annoying. You have to be annoying with them though.

:ultyoshi: and :ultpalutena:

MrGameguycolor

Smash Lord
NNID
MrGameguycolor
Switch FC
7681-9716-5789
Yoshi and Palu are in a pretty good position in terms of balance.
Awesome for them.
Stinks for me as a :ultdoc: main since they love to run away.

Speaking of which, :ultdoc: or :ultjoker:.

Last edited:

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
If it makes you feel better, my Yoshi does not really run. He is very aggressive and close combat oriented. Anyways, Dr. Mario isn’t too bad and I am still learning the matchup against Joker.

D

Deleted member

:ultyoshi:: I love fighting yoshi. Playing against them always challenges my ability to space my aerials correctly and my mindfulness of shield; however, their double jump is difficult to adjust to in regards to ledge-guarding
:ultpalutena:: At times I feel like palu can be annoying to deal with, because her function is comparable to an anti-zoner, but I still find it interesting to fight her

:ultrobin:

1FC0

Smash Lord
Fully charged Thoron can be annoying since it is difficult to doge and kills quickly but Robin is not an annoying character to fight for me.

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
I assume that ROB is your main from your avatar.

ROB can be really frustrating to fight against because of the ridiculous range that some of his moves have. Definitely not fun to go against sometimes.

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
Dude, I countered it six times in a row already! Can you please STOP SPAMMING DOWN-B?

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
Dude, I countered it six times in a row already! Can you please STOP SPAMMING DOWN-B?
I assume you are talking about Yoshi? Also, who is your main?

Last edited:

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
I assume you are talking about Yoshi? Also, who is your main?
Greninja and Corrin. The profile pic should give it away mate. And yes, I am talking about all those noob Yoshis that never learn, no matter how many times i send them into the air with Counter, they immediately try again like they're expecting something to change.

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
Greninja is very underrated and he is one of the fighters I have the most fun going against, even when I am getting destroyed. I have only battled Corrin a couple times, but so far, I don’t find her annoying at all to face.

Last edited:

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
Yoshi is too adorable to hate.

Palutena can get pretty insane with her projectiles and her other shenanigans, not a huge fan :T

:ultness: & :ultisabelle:

HotelSoapy!

Smash Apprentice
I don't find Ness all that annoying. I love the character so if I lose to one I don't feel so feel so bad.

Isabelle isn't really a hard character to deal with. Villager is way more annoying.

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
Hoo-Hah... oh wait. LOL. Press F to pay respects.

Last edited:

Ez Quinn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EZ Quinn
3DS FC
2810-2492-6140
Switch FC
8449-9291-0216
Sadly, I’ve only played like 2 greninjas ever since ultimate came out. I won them both. You just gotta wait out the shuriken and bait the shadow sneak and you good.

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
Dedede is either very fun to go against or a complete chore. It depends on how the player plays him. Not even tough, but some of them just stand there and spam side b and neutral b and rarely do anything else. The last few Dededes that I have faced have been pretty fun to play against though.

Ez Quinn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EZ Quinn
3DS FC
2810-2492-6140
Switch FC
8449-9291-0216
I’m very much the latter FYI. If the first thing a d3 does when the match starts is throw a gordo, you got a bad player mate.
Now yoshi is a char I respect but I can’t play or understand. honestly it’s one of my top annoying matchups no joke.

ZaTank

Smash Rookie
DDD ain't too annoying for MM as long as you keep your distance and use pellets to ward off gordos like a degenerate.

:ultmegaman:

Edit: I beat a Dedede and he DC'd and I didn't get any gsp. that was annoying.

Last edited:

Anomika

Smash Apprentice
Oh, Joker has Arsene? Time to spam that Aegaon and Special Gun all day! (Until it runs out.)

Come on, Doc, why do you give me your pills from that far away? Shouldn't you give me those straight from your hands?

(I honestly don't find either of them THAT annoying to fight against to be honest.)

:ultfox:

Last edited:

Primal Cookie

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 2532 0420 7538
Fox is annoying on how he can just kill you off of one bad play. However, he’s really fun to play. I honestly don’t have much experience with the Tink/Fox matchup (there’s only one or two good Foxes in the tournaments I regularly enter), but I’ve heard it’s pretty oppressive... so...

:ulttoonlink:

Last edited:

Ez Quinn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EZ Quinn
3DS FC
2810-2492-6140
Switch FC
8449-9291-0216
arrow, arrow, bomb, boomerang, bomb, bomb, arrow, boomerang, arrow, arrow, bomb.

(This is online tink players)
My practice partner actually plays tink, and I don’t struggle, I have a harder time against Yink tbh.

Someone did d3 for me so pick one of my other chars
:ultkirby::ultjigglypuff::ultgunner::ultpokemontrainerf::ultpiranha:

Last edited:

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
Pokemon Trainer is one of the most difficult characters to battle because squirtle is a smal character that can combo easily and Ivysaur has ridiculous range and launch power. Even Charizard is scary because of flare blitz. I haven’t battled a Pokémon Trainer player that many times, but whenever I do, I almost always have a hard time with them.

If the next person doesn’t want to talk about Yoshi, here are some of my other characters:

:ultpalutena::ultpacman::ultsimon::ultwiifittrainer::ultinkling::ultcorrinf::ultganondorf::ultpiranha::ultsnake::ultsheik:

Insistent

Smash Rookie
The only real annoying thing about yoshi is his up b, otherwise his safe air and how powerful and easy to play he is.

:ultlucario:

Last edited:

$.A.F.

Smash Journeyman
The only real annoying thing about yoshi is his up b, otherwise his safe air and how powerful and easy to play he is.

:ultlucario:
I can’t take seriously characters who unironically punish you for hitting them. You hit lucario for 180 and die at 20. He gets better the more you outplay him. That’s dumb as hell.

:ultkingdedede:

HotelSoapy!

Smash Apprentice
10/10 annoying. When he inhales you and drops you under stage ugggghhh.

Last edited:

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
Diddy Kong may have gotten nerfed, but he still gets on my nerves... his aerials trip me up, the banana gets me all the time, and it seems that his smash attacks hit from far away. I am not saying he is broken, but I cringe every time I fight Diddy online.

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
Okay, I already ranted about bad Yoshi mains (i am not calling yourself one, it's just that much like my own main greninja good yoshi mains are amazing guys playing a technicall, well-rounded, flashy character, AKA they are respectable as F, so it's hard to pin them down), the mouses and Peach are in the same boat, and I legitimatelly can't fanthom the idea of ranting against Pac-Man, the only character in the whole game that makes Greninja look like Little Mac in terms of technical prowess and skill floor, so by default I'll go against Kirby:

Can you PLEASE stop mashing the C-stick? Arceus as my witness, it gets really annoying to get kicked over and over again when you have a bad shield...

Last edited:

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Greninja's only annoying when I'M not playing it. Otherwise, there's nothing annoying with me winning with Greninja.

A character I play is :ultdarksamus:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
People say that the Samuses' godlike zoning game is counterbalanced by "subpar" CQC, but is it really that bad? In my experience, their normals are actually surprisingly quick and long-ranged (especially that god-forsaken tether) and usually have no problem tossing me away and back to square one after arduously slogging my way up close.

:ultkingdedede:

Ez Quinn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EZ Quinn
3DS FC
2810-2492-6140
Switch FC
8449-9291-0216
There’s nothing annoying about a d3 ditto. In fact, d3 dittos are the most hilarious and awesome experiences you can watch/play!
Here are my chars no one has done yet.

:ultjigglypuff::ultkirby::ultpiranha::ultgunner:

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
Kirby is too pure to get annoyed at.

:ultyoshi::ultpalutena::ultsimon::ultpacman:

Ez Quinn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EZ Quinn
3DS FC
2810-2492-6140
Switch FC
8449-9291-0216
Palutena is a really hard d3 matchup. it’s my worst so far, because my practice partner is a palu.... explosive flame, neutral special NAIR and upsmash are just too much for me,

:ultjigglypuff:

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Jigglypuff players act like the floor is lava, and never stays the **** on the ground for longer than 3 frames.

Finally, a character I play is :ultwolf:

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
Wolf’s blaster annoys me, his smash attacks are hard to punish, and that side B is one of the scariest moves in the game. Other than that, I don’t mind fighting Wolf as much as most people do. They are very challenging opponents usually.

Mains: :ultyoshi::ultpalutena:
Secondaries: :ultpacman::ultsimon:

frostfunny

Smash Rookie
god i cannot Stand the belmonts. projectile spam is one thing but their entire kit is just slapping you around with em until you approach and THEN get a whip to the face that extends like half the stage. good belmonts have my respect but boy theyre not fun to fight

:ultolimar::ultlucas::ultness::ultvillager: :ultjoker:

Last edited:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Honestly, Olimar wouldn't be half as annoying to face if he wasn't so damn short. I can't hit the bugger with anything! It's especially aggravating when the Olimar I'm facing defaults to just spamming smash attacks in neutral... and wins.

Let's mix it up: :ultpiranha:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom