• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above person's main Ultimate edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
Ah ROB... this character is my most hated character to against since 4. Gyro's, Lasers, his kill confirms, I just dislike going against him with a passion.
:ultpichu:

Oneiros5321

Smash Apprentice
Pichu, Pichu, Pichu, Pichu...whenever you start a match online you know that's what you're going to hear for the first 20 seconds. And probably what you're going to hear in you nightmares. Also, this character is too small...my bairs don't connect half of the time and it is really frustrating.

:ultmario:

D

Deleted member

Not much to really be annoyed about tbh one of my favorite match ups every time one knocks me of stage they always go for the fair spike and they always miss and more times than not they end up dead

Um a secondary :ulttoonlink:

Last edited by a moderator:

kraw23

Smash Apprentice
Toon Link has projectiles and they can be annoying, sure - the most annoying thing about him is his uptilt that combos into itself, and also into upsmash which combos in to aerials at certain percents too. Getting stuck above a toon link is a terrible feeling.

My main's easy to do...:ultness:

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
Ness is just an inferior Lucas... What were expecting something else? If you think I was going to talk about side B then you're absolutely right. His side B is the reason why half the Ness players get elite.

I wanna hear some thoughts on my new main :ultpikachu:

Edit: Due to the post above me appeared just as soon as mine did,
Little Mac is too good during lag matches. Break the C stick to win as my input for dodges take too long to do. But throw and caping his side B is pretty fun to watch.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ness is just an inferior Lucas... What were expecting something else? If you think I was going to talk about side B then you're absolutely right. His side B is the reason why half the Ness players get elite.

I wanna hear some thoughts on my new main :ultpikachu:

Edit: Due to the post above me appeared just as soon as mine did,
Little Mac is too good during lag matches. Break the C stick to win as my input for dodges take too long to do. But throw and caping his side B is pretty fun to watch.
Man i hate the chu's they just carry me off stage like im nothing and then they down b me out of the air like im lightweight
(At this point im coming up with random characters that i think would be funny or interesting to hear about)
:ultbayonetta:

Billy Maize

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
0610-7203-0641
Man i hate the chu's they just carry me off stage like im nothing and then they down b me out of the air like im lightweight
(At this point im coming up with random characters that i think would be funny or interesting to hear about)
:ultbayonetta:
I've only played a couple bayonettas online and I haven't experienced anything particularly annoying. Those attacks with the giant feet and hands have a pretty huge range though which can be bothersome. I never played ssb4 so I don't have any nightmares from bayonetta in that game.

:ultfalcon:

Lord_Ghirahim

Smash Cadet
I literally have no idea what that blue pest is about to do, and the look on his face tells me he knows that. Thank god he can only taunt me offline. Stop turning into a scary ball! Maybe take off those pointy shoes and pick up a real weapon. Something like a sword, or bow or boomerang....
:ultyounglink:

Crescentium

Smash Cadet
Oh boy, I had a Young Link body and toy with me for several matches on Quickplay last night, so the pain of thinking about Young Link is still lingering. Young Link's projectiles are so fast and numerous, my character would look like a burnt, bruised up voodoo doll in a heartbeat if Ultimate was rated T or M. He has a stupid short sword thing that feels like I'm getting bodied by a toothpick, his Down Air that defies physics by killing off the top has me seething with primal fury, and his bratty grunts and yells sound like shards of glass being grind on a chalkboard and inserted into my ears. I hope he gets viciously and violently lactose intolerant from all the white milk he drinks, he doesn't even drink coffee like a true child of culture. Overall, small elf boy rustles my jimmies, and I'm ready to dump all my salt into his milk bottles like a psychopath...

Speaking of psychopaths, I main the mute kid :ultvillager: who probably has skeletons in his closet along with bowling balls, slingshots, fireworks, turnips, umbrellas, axes, and more. Have fun~

Last edited:

Sco7t

Smash Rookie
Those stupid rockets. They eat up two of my fireballs. TWO of 'em. And those villages just. Won't. Stop. Shooting. Them.

K9-Andrew

Smash Rookie
I can't really think of anything that annoys me about Ridley. Maybe those damn fire balls that don't even reflect when I try to.

Last edited:

Coolboy

Smash Journeyman
hm.. i got no grudges against Meta Knight xD but if i had to name a few annoying things about him it would be his special moves..dealt with a few good Meta Knight players and they were a pain with them moves! >.<

ok next character! :ultpeach:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
9.5/10.

Turpins, oppression, no 0,88 aerial short hop modifier, turpins, singing la la la la la la, OOooooohh did I win!? , turpins, edge guarding, Toad spores, turpins...

I would keep her at that damn castle if I was Mario.

:ultdiddy:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Please stop using Banana every time you respawn, what is that fair? Monkey Flip can be annoying to deal with.

:ultroy:.

DDRC

Smash Apprentice
Meh, i find fighting normal mario more annoying.

I main :ultcloud:

FartyParty

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7316-5581-8026
Somewhat annoying. Cloud is a really challenging character for me to fight with Lucina b/c his sword is longer. The annoying parts of his kit for me are his neutral and side specials.

I main Lucina!

Last edited:

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
Besides Chrom, Lucina is probably the most annoying Fire Emblem fighter and swordfighter in general for me. She always seems way too powerful and I can almost never land a hit on her!

I main :ultgnw:.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Really, the only annoying thing about him is how bad he is in this game. :ohwell:

:ultmewtwo:

Kiddip

Smash Rookie
Really, the only annoying thing about him is how bad he is in this game. :ohwell:

:ultmewtwo:
Because of my main, ledge trapping this boi is way harder cuz he just teleports onto the stage. Also, his down special has made me salty on numerous occasions. If it is a good Mewtwo, he reflects my axe which is low key annoying.
:ultrichter:

Last edited:

H0L0CENE

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-5048-8462-1228
Because of my main, ledge trapping this boi is way harder cuz he just teleports onto the stage. Also, his down special has made me salty on numerous occasions. If it is a good Mewtwo, he reflects my axe which is low key annoying.
:ultrichter:
One of the hardest zoners for me to fight against, as soon as Richter gets you offstage, getting back on is like a completely different game. His specials just cover so much space it's really hard to work around.
:ultcorrinf:

Volfang

Smash Rookie
One of the hardest zoners for me to fight against, as soon as Richter gets you offstage, getting back on is like a completely different game. His specials just cover so much space it's really hard to work around.
:ultcorrinf:
You can basically sucker punch people by mixing up your side-b timings to make direct approaches a nightmare.
:ultridley:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Only thing that's slightly annoying is adapting to the different Pokemon, but once you get the matchups down it's alright.

Main is Diddy of course

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Me, when Diddy puts a banana on the ledge, covering half my getup options:
VaxIFs6.gif

I play Wolf (here's your obligatory emoticon) :ultwolf:

Mikazuki

Smash Cadet
Has arguably the best and most annoying projectile in the game. I always get hit by it more so with lag. Back air kills at like 70% off the stage and is safe on shield, also it seems to me that all his smash attacks have literally no endlag. He is somewhat slow, so tech chases are lot harder with him and his attacks do come out a bit slow as well, but who needs to approach with such a good projectile?

:ultzss:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Boy I sure do like waiting for your aerials that last 14 years to stop so I can finally get my turn.

Oh and you just did your sex kick and now I'm back to square one.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Ah, Ike. Every time I think I'm gonna have an easy time against you, I get poked from barely beyond my character's attack range and die at 60. At least you're an easy target when I have the advantage.

Let's go with :ultwiifittrainer:.

Whit

Smash Journeyman
What if I don’t want to feel the burn?

:ultlink:
Do you want eggs with that spam? Link mains play like they are germaphobic pitching machines. Seriously, if I get within 5ft of you, you take that as your cue to run to the opposite side of the stage and just yeet those projectiles like your life depended on it. Same goes for Young Link. When I do finally get close enough though, your smash attacks and aerials have enough range and power that you don't even need to change directions to hit. FITE ME LIKE A MAN! Or a kid, or a squid in my case.

My main is :ultinkling:, my friends say I can't be her anymore. I'm curious to hear what you guys think.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I absolutely HATE Inkling and their broken oppressive mechanics, and I HATE that damn roller. Ink needs major nerfs. It's just NOT fun to play against Inkling.

Main = username

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom