• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above person's main Ultimate edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
I absolutely despise :ultridley: hit box size, he's heavy and hard for me to kill early. it makes me want to just jump off stage

:ultgreninja: main here

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
ARCFIRE! ARCFIRE! ARCFIRE!

:ultwario:

Grie

Smash Apprentice
Wario can just fly around the stage like a floaty but he’s a heavy with an amazing recovery so he survives for way too long.
:ultlucina:

DCavalier

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cavalierredeyes
Switch FC
SW 5638 2481 3507
F-air the character. But seriously, how come I can't punish you when you Fair on my shield?
:ultmegaman:

Shieldlesscap

Smash Apprentice
Eh, if I get bodied by a Megaman that speaks for how good they are because Megaman is hella complicated.
:ultfalcon::ultken:

Whit

Smash Journeyman
The only thing I don't like about :ultike: players is that they are never good enough. Seriously, Ike is an amazing character both in FE and in Smash. Can someone please be good with him?

Last edited:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Playing against Corrin isn't that annoying in this game - the only kind of annoying part is playing around that Side-B, which is manageable - but I honestly dislike the circumstances surrounding her inclusion so much that I just kinda wince upon seeing her. She's one of the only characters who I genuinely think shouldn't be in the game, right up there with Incineroar.
Also, Female Corrin should be the default and nobody can convince me otherwise

:ultrob:

Last edited:

USAnyan

Smash Cadet
Playing against Corrin isn't that annoying in this game - the only kind of annoying part is playing around that Side-B, which is manageable - but I honestly dislike the circumstances surrounding her inclusion so much that I just kinda wince upon seeing her. She's one of the only characters who I genuinely think shouldn't be in the game, right up there with Incineroar.
Also, Female Corrin should be the default and nobody can convince me otherwise

:ultrob:
Nair. It’s practically spammable, it combos- not to mention Rob actually has a decent offstage game with fair too. The lasers are annoying but besides that not too bad(not that I’ve seen a lot of Robs regardless)

Everyone’s favorite apparently braindead Dino: :ultyoshi:

D

Deleted member

Nair. It’s practically spammable, it combos- not to mention Rob actually has a decent offstage game with fair too. The lasers are annoying but besides that not too bad(not that I’ve seen a lot of Robs regardless)

Everyone’s favorite apparently braindead Dino: :ultyoshi:
Don't know like i have never battled one
:ultfox:

Froggo

Smash Rookie
Not annoying at all, if you lose to this guy they're just better at the game than you. I bet people who main projectile heavy characters hate ya tho.

:ultkrool:/:ultdk:

:ultkrool: - Used to be annoying losing to crown spam and dash attack for days but now I can win without too much trouble on average. Feels like a right of passage to getting out of noob stage.

:ultdk: - Can't say he's too annoying. His lariat move pisses me off the most especially when used super randomly. I know it's unsafe on block but it just gets me everytime. More patience required....

My main - :ultdarksamus: come at me boys

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
:ultkrool: - Used to be annoying losing to crown spam and dash attack for days but now I can win without too much trouble on average. Feels like a right of passage to getting out of noob stage.

:ultdk: - Can't say he's too annoying. His lariat move pisses me off the most especially when used super randomly. I know it's unsafe on block but it just gets me everytime. More patience required....

My main - :ultdarksamus: come at me boys
Hoo boy... when I'm at range, you outcamp me with Missiles and Charge Shot, and when I finally do slog my way up close, you just use one of your long-ranged tilts or your massive grab range to toss me away and back to square 1. And then I die to Charge Shot at 60. Not fun at all.

:ultmewtwo:

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Mewtwo isn't annoying. Only thing that's annoying about him is the fact he has a tail hurtbox yet again. Other than that, no complaints.

:ultdiddy:

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
"Ok sir, tell what frustrates you about this character online."

"I have never seen this character in my life."

I've never played a Diddy Kong since this game came out.
:ultlucario:

HeraSwellow

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-8400-4658-5024
To be honest, I've never even played against Diddy Kong in Smash Ultimate so I have no reason to hate him (it sucks because he was sweet in smash 4, and then he fell off).

Gryphon827

Smash Apprentice
Are there really people who still play Fox, even though he sucks in this game?
if you still play him, I'm just gonna assume you're a melee elitist who wants to get in on the other competitive smash.

:ultike:

Last edited:

1FC0

Smash Lord
His aerials are very fast and have great range and power. I am still not sure how to best deal with aerial spam from Ike.

Nutty Sponge

Smash Apprentice
Ah yes, ROB the character that will literally only spin, and up air the whole game. They only ever kill with dthrow to uair, or dthrow to usmash.

:ultshulk: Have at it

1FC0

Smash Lord
Ah yes, ROB the character that will literally only spin, and up air the whole game. They only ever kill with dthrow to uair, or dthrow to usmash.
It is a sad time when R.O.B. is not known for spamming Robo Beams and Gyro's anymore.

Edit: I will do Shulk then. I did not fight many but his speed Art and long range are hard to deal with. At least his Arts seem to last shorter this time around.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I may not find any character in Ultimate annoying at the moment, but I like to fight R.O.B. thinking they represent the one from the AVGN show.

For the person above: my mains are :ultkrool::ultridley::ultsamus:and :ultdarksamus:

Alsyght

Smash Journeyman
Samus/Dark Samus are the bane of my existence. Most of y’all just spam the missiles and charge shot

I play Wii Fit and King Dedede

Predatoria

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5219-6817-7975
Samus/Dark Samus are the bane of my existence. Most of y’all just spam the missiles and charge shot

I play Wii Fit and King Dedede
I enjoy fighting King Dedede. He's very highly skewerable as Ridley. I'd say for annoyance, 1/10. I haven't really fought the Wii Fit Trainer, so not sure on that one.

My main is :ultridley:

Last edited:

1FC0

Smash Lord
I enjoy fighting Ridley as well because he is such a big target. He never hits the big time in a fight against me.

fairyghost

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-7803-4243-1715
R.O.B. players destroy me every time. all the ones i've come across in 1v1 are extremely smart and know exactly how to bait/punish me lol
please stop with the gyros

:ultmetaknight:

TheDuke54

Smash Journeyman
lol dude Doc is one of my mains. I never really come up against them in Ult, however...his pills are really effective at stopping practically everything. Which is the one thing Mario's fire balls lack. Doesn't really make him annoying though. If Doc is still as strong as he is on Smash 4, you're just going up against a good player if they best you.

:ultmarth: or :ulttoonlink:

1FC0

Smash Lord
:ulttoonlink: is annoying because he is lame. He is like a lame version of Young Link.

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
ROB... I hate fighting this character with his laser, giro covering the ledge, his annoying aerials(especially the N-air and Up Air), down throw, Side special and stuff.

He's one of the characters who I'm not even sure how good he is, but just hate fighting because of all that.
:ultlittlemac:

D

Deleted member

Constant Backslashing is annoying, but I can deal with it. Not too annoying

Last edited by a moderator:

RandomAdam

Smash Cadet
Playing against Simon is the worst time for super heavyweights and lightweights. He has the most spammable projectiles and can be near impossible to punish cus of his boomerang.
:ultjigglypuff:

Nutty Sponge

Smash Apprentice
All Jigglypuff players ever do is back air to forward air until the opponent is too far off stage to make it back. Really infuriating

k1wi

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
0517-7487-4596
I'm really not feeling it when I get matched up with a Shulk just cause of how well they can usually adapt to situations with the monado arts
:ultyoshi:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Sometimes, it feels like Yoshi players can just get away with anything. Part of it is because his air kit is just so offensively safe, and the rest of it is because EGGS BOUNCE NOW OH GOD WHY

:ultmewtwo:

D

Deleted member

:ultluigi:: I don't find Luigi very annoying: the different sounds he makes while you hit him are very fun to listen too. Sometimes his grab can be a bit of a pain though. . . .

:ultrobin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
I legit don't know how you're supposed to fight Robin. Approaching is hell due to his projectiles and obscenely powerful disjoints, and I can't exactly stay at range as most characters since he outcamps me, so...

:ultpiranha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom