• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above person's main Ultimate edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccllr

Smash Cadet
I absolutely HATE Inkling and their broken oppressive mechanics, and I HATE that damn roller. Ink needs major nerfs. It's just NOT fun to play against Inkling.

Main = username
Haven't found as many Diddy players online as I did in Tr4sh honestly. But Banana and Peanut gun spamming is still annoying.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Honestly, I could probably rant all day about [Dark] Samus, but for now, I'll just leave it at that I hate that goddamn Charge Shot with a fiery passion. Easily my least favorite move in the game to play around.

Here's an easy one for y'all: :ultrob:

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Honestly, I could probably rant all day about [Dark] Samus, but for now, I'll just leave it at that I hate that goddamn Charge Shot with a burning passion. Easily my least favorite move in the game to play around.

Here's an easy one for y'all: :ultrob:
Laser, gyro, side B, repeat, and still manage to win..? Yeah cool your Robo Buddy is buffed, but I kinda wish he wasn't.

Hoo-Hah :ultdiddy:

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
Diddy is way too fast for me, and his dash attack is just ridiculous. I'm supposed to have the superior dash attacks!

:ultvillager:

ccllr

Smash Cadet
Diddy is way too fast for me, and his dash attack is just ridiculous. I'm supposed to have the superior dash attacks!

:ultvillager:
But your user info says Mr G&W is your main tho.

Same as my other post, I haven't found as many Villagers online as I did in Tr4sh, but the ones I've found still spam the SideB all the time. It bothers me too that they usually use their UpB cowardly to escape from one side of the stage to the other.

Whit

Smash Journeyman
But your user info says Mr G&W is your main tho.

Same as my other post, I haven't found as many Villagers online as I did in Tr4sh, but the ones I've found still spam the SideB all the time. It bothers me too that they usually use their UpB cowardly to escape from one side of the stage to the other.
I have only ever fought Dark Samus 3 times, but they are always very deceiving. On the ground or even in the air they are never that impressive, but that damn charge shot is absolute rage inducing. I hate it so much. It doesn't help that they also spam projectiles like Link. Whenever I lose to a Dark Samus, I always feel cheated. Like, "I should not have lost that. I am absolutely better than them. How did I lose?" 2 words. Charge. Shot.

Throwing :ultinkling: back out there because I feed on your hate and smash tags.

kimohno

Smash Rookie
After choosing my Mains and Outfit carefully, Training it for weeks all you do is splatter it with ink to deface me and make me look like a faceless blob.

D

Deleted member

THAT Neutral B NEEDS a NERF!!!

Ps sorry for caps

Hmmm whats interesting how about:ultpacman:

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
Kind of annoying with the fire hydrant but not too bad. I actually enjoy fighting pac-man

I’ll do one of my secondaries since I already posted my main :ultwolf:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
I have no idea how, but that Down-B somehow hits me every time. Otherwise, though, you aren't so bad.

Here's a chance to rip on the new boi on the block :ultpiranha:

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
It's Neutral B is straight up unfair. Why am I getting punished for hitting it while it blows it's spiked ball? It's also a pain to recover with that damn thing out. It's Down Special is also annoying, mainly due to super armor, the fact that getting near it will immediately get you bitten, and that blocking the move puts you in long shield-stun.

Other than those, I have no complaints.
:ultmario:

Lunardog15

Smash Cadet
I havent realy seen any mario players so I possibly can't fight them

(i main Kirby)

FartyParty

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7316-5581-8026
It's Neutral B is straight up unfair. Why am I getting punished for hitting it while it blows it's spiked ball? It's also a pain to recover with that damn thing out. It's Down Special is also annoying, mainly due to super armor, the fact that getting near it will immediately get you bitten, and that blocking the move puts you in long shield-stun.

Other than those, I have no complaints.
:ultmario:
You can use your side special to reflect the spike ball, no?

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
You can use your side special to reflect the spike ball, no?
Well, I don't really struggle with Piranha Plants with Mario, and other than when it first came out, I've never really fought Plants with Mario as of late. Other than timing the use of the Cape to send the spike ball back, dealing with the plant is easy.

Typically whenever I fight the plant online, I'm using a character who doesn't have a reflector, a reliable reflector, and/or has a recovery that the spike ball can easily intercept.

Anyway, the Goddess of Light has been buffed, and she's quite a pain with her Explosive Flames.
:ultfalco:

Gryphon827

Smash Apprentice
Of all Melee mechanics to bring back, why Falco's dair? his dair is already way too good, and now it has a late hit that also spikes?

this one should be pretty easy for you guys;
:ultpiranha:

D

Deleted member

Of all Melee mechanics to bring back, why Falco's dair? his dair is already way too good, and now it has a late hit that also spikes?

this one should be pretty easy for you guys;
SPIKE BAAAALLS.

:ultpacman:

D

Deleted member

While the user mains Yoshi, it is important to say that nobody in the roster can beat my :ultkrool:, :ultridley:, :ultsamus: and :ultdarksamus: gang. I am OP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ez Quinn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EZ Quinn
3DS FC
2810-2492-6140
Switch FC
8449-9291-0216
I’m going to go off the diddy Kong cuz I didn’t see the second page

Last edited:

Ez Quinn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EZ Quinn
3DS FC
2810-2492-6140
Switch FC
8449-9291-0216
I absolutely HATE Inkling and their broken oppressive mechanics, and I HATE that damn roller. Ink needs major nerfs. It's just NOT fun to play against Inkling.

Main = username
Oh wow a diddy Kong, the king of try hards next to Mario players. so many of you all fish for banana into f-smash. Allergic to peanuts? To bad your gonna have a face full by the end of the match. Boy I’d like to hit you with a gordo but nah there is gonna be a little peanut that’s barely charged to completely negate it, at least I can gimp you all off stage with your predictable recovery

Last edited:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Honestly, Link himself doesn't annoy me as much as his players do. Seemingly all they do is sit at the ledge and spam arrows until someone tries to confront them, at which point they retreat into their shell of braindead Smash 4 roll-n-smash tactics. And the worst part is, it works, because Link's Smash Attacks are just that busted. How ironic that the bearer of the Triforce of Courage propagates one of the most cowardly playstyles in all of Smash.

Mischiiii

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, Link himself doesn't annoy me as much as his players do. Seemingly all they do is sit at the ledge and spam arrows until someone tries to confront them, at which point they retreat into their shell of braindead Smash 4 roll-n-smash tactics. And the worst part is, it works, because Link's Smash Attacks are just that busted. How ironic that the bearer of the Triforce of Courage propagates one of the most cowardly playstyles in all of Smash.

Off topic: how often do you meet those links ? Maybe it’s because i play link as well but i never see those online. I only see the distract with projectiles and go in for an extended combo. And that’s my style as well. Guess it really is because I’m link too.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
I don't think I've ever met a Falco who hasn't started the match by immediately mashing :GCB:. Also, his normals are way better than they should be.

:ultrob:

Sudz

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 3649 6707 8868
(i also main :ultbrawler:)
Do you have fun repeatedly using the short hop fair shortcut and miss every single time you use it, and charging forward smashes in neutral because you can't kill anything? Lol. Poor Brawler.

D

Deleted member

Don't see Ken's that much but when i do its usually pretty easy
:ultwiifittrainer:

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
I haven't seen enough Wii Fit Trainers to give a well-thought out response, but usually they aren't too difficult to deal with if you know how to get past their projectiles.
:ultlucas:

Bandanna_Dee_For_Smash

Smash Rookie
You guys are cold spamming Neutral-B (see what I did there) but there are still some nice ones that can put up a good fight.

Main=:ultridley:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom