• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
1. lrn2bizness. licensing ***** games. super hard. even giants like Capcom who had to get on their knees to get this game stateside.

2. Smash is not a traditional fighter. The way the game works and even thinks is a lot more free-flowing and gives more room for characters, such as ivysaur. Quadrupeds would have to be retardedly gimmicky (more than recent sonic games) in order to function in traditional fighters. **** deviates so ridiculously far, it's unfathomable.
1. I don't give a ****. And they shouldn't have either. It shouldn't have stopped them.

2. I don't find that relevant. At all.

It just doesn't seem difficult to make it happen.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
1. You can't use a character you dont have rights to, brah. If they say no, o well. And if it costs too much, then its not worth it.

2. Just because it works in one game doesnt mean it works in another. Thought that was simple enough to get across, brah.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
1. You can't use a character you dont have rights to, brah.

2. Just because it works in one game doesnt mean it works in another. Thought that was simple enough to get across, brah.
lol @ failure to sense sarcasm.

Ammy could work though. If one game can do it, so can another.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
lol @ failure to sense sarcasm.

Ammy could work though. If one game can do it, so can another.

> implying that you can use sarcasm over the internet and expect people to pick it up.

And no. If you can do it in one game, doesnt mean you can do it in another. That's like saying, oh hey, this circle works in all circle holes, lets try to put it in a star hole, and expecting for it to work.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

> implying that you can use sarcasm over the internet and expect people to pick it up.

And no. If you can do it in one game, doesnt mean you can do it in another. That's like saying, oh hey, this circle works in all circle holes, lets try to put it in a star hole, and expecting for it to work.
Mmhmm.

And yes. If you can do it in one game, you can do it in another.
That's why you carve the star hole into a bigger circle. Get out of this "stars only" mentality.

We can do this dance all day and night, if that's what you want. I'm just doing it because I'm bored.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Last Call! Post up now cause I will buy the pizza and drinks 2morrow. Anybody else?

Brawl/Confirmation List:
Ozz
Xyro
Player 4
TheJerm
Zori
Razer

Melee/Confirmation List:

CluelessBTD
Dawn001
Cesar WTF
TheJerm
BeBoBli
OhMyGodItzMouf

Gnes

Smash Master
Last Call! Post up now cause I will buy the pizza and drinks 2morrow. Anybody else?

Brawl/Confirmation List:
Ozz
Xyro
Player 4
TheJerm
Zori
Razer

Melee/Confirmation List:

CluelessBTD
Dawn001
Cesar WTF
TheJerm
BeBoBli
OhMyGodItzMouf
Xyro is not going...but i will drop by....i doubt razer is considering he doesnt drive, but thats for him to say...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I might make an appearance at PnT...maybe.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Xyro is not going...but i will drop by....i doubt razer is considering he doesnt drive, but thats for him to say...
Im sure you will. Well after the tournament tomorrow. I plan to do a smash fest in preparation for hobo 22/tys 7. Now I need to know what is a good day/time for everyone. Voting starts now.

Mon
Tues
Wed
Thur

Pick a date and time. I want to shoot for a day roy r is off on so that he can come. I will also have pizza and drinks. This is a invite only type of event so I need to know asap. Thx:chuckle:

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Man wtf. Getting charges in my paypal account from a service i dont even use anymore. tried going to the service website to cancel the service and i couldn't login cause i dont know the login info anymore. filed a claim on paypal and i hope it works.

Ill prob be at pnt and im gonna enter melee too

Popertop

Smash Champion
1. You can't use a character you dont have rights to, brah. If they say no, o well. And if it costs too much, then its not worth it.

maybe it's you that's narrow minded

you don't really have to be that creative to come up with a moveset

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
I'm so hyped for Soul Silver, sheeeyut. Have fun at PnT guys. :)

I miss Riot's funny voice to, though we like, never talked, only when me and Allan picked him up on 18. He was like, **** Kuro, lil bro ***** know nothin dressed like a fgt I'ma talk funny voic3s to Allan cuz he coo.

I was ignored.

:(

R1OT

Smash Cadet
heart gold is gonna be awesome

also preordering FFXIII. i need to get a new HDTV before then. LOLZ

also 'breaking bad' is pretty much the best show ever made

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Mann, I cant wait for ff13. Already have to HDTV and the game pre ordered. Now I just need to find the patience.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Tournament Only/Friendlies Afterwords and it starts Reg is at 1:00pm and starts at 2:00pm. Bring Setups. Tv. Console...

Get there early so the pizza wont get cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom