• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Alright, thanks. I'm trying to see if I can bring a setup to HOBO 17 if I can figure out why my Wii has been messing up. Offline it's been fine lately at least. I mostly just have music from other video games since that generally is stuff that won't mess with people while they're playing like say... a deathmetal song.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro77 (9:21:46 PM): dude
BRENTJBERWICK (9:21:53 PM): sweet? yeah?
Xyro77 (9:22:05 PM): be my sparring(sp?) buddy.
Xyro77 (9:22:09 PM): from like here on out
Xyro77 (9:22:11 PM): like
Xyro77 (9:22:14 PM): ryu and ken ****
BRENTJBERWICK (9:22:14 PM): your what?
BRENTJBERWICK (9:22:32 PM): like fighting? lol
Xyro77 (9:22:36 PM): yea
Xyro77 (9:22:37 PM): like
BRENTJBERWICK (9:22:39 PM): wtf why?
Xyro77 (9:22:43 PM): goku and vegeta
Xyro77 (9:22:52 PM): like jackie chan and chris rock
BRENTJBERWICK (9:23:05 PM): oh lol you wanna team?
Xyro77 (9:23:13 PM): well yea but not just that
BRENTJBERWICK (9:23:24 PM): like fight kown and ozz at tournaments?
BRENTJBERWICK (9:23:27 PM): war on terror shiz?
Xyro77 (9:23:38 PM): WAR ON TERROR!
Xyro77 (9:23:40 PM): WHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Xyro77 (9:23:42 PM): YES
Xyro77 (9:23:45 PM): awesome!
Xyro77 (9:23:49 PM): but besides that
Xyro77 (9:23:52 PM): i THINK
Xyro77 (9:24:03 PM): thats was key to why dojo and santi got so good
Xyro77 (9:24:04 PM): they like
Xyro77 (9:24:05 PM): formed
Xyro77 (9:24:10 PM): a
Xyro77 (9:24:13 PM): thingy
Xyro77 (9:24:20 PM): not a gay one
BRENTJBERWICK (9:24:23 PM): lol
Xyro77 (9:24:25 PM): but a competitive one
Xyro77 (9:24:29 PM): like
Xyro77 (9:24:37 PM): "you help me santi and ill help you"
Xyro77 (9:24:42 PM): ya dig?
BRENTJBERWICK (9:24:43 PM): oh yeah
Xyro77 (9:24:55 PM): So yes or no?
Xyro77 (9:25:03 PM): or is CY still in?
Xyro77 (9:25:07 PM): or take
Xyro77 (9:25:13 PM): pack pack
BRENTJBERWICK (9:25:16 PM): cy never plays
BRENTJBERWICK (9:25:18 PM): or cy
BRENTJBERWICK (9:25:20 PM): and take is gay
Xyro77 (9:25:43 PM): JOIN me! Together we can rule this galaxy like father and son!
BRENTJBERWICK (9:25:52 PM): sweet ok
Xyro77 (9:25:59 PM): *signs in blood*
BRENTJBERWICK (9:26:05 PM): same
Xyro77 (9:26:13 PM): *spit shakes*
Xyro77 (9:26:24 PM): *pinky promises*
BRENTJBERWICK (9:26:32 PM): lol enough okay
Xyro77 (9:26:34 PM): done
Xyro77 (9:26:47 PM): im announcing team "WAR ON TERROR"
Xyro77 (9:26:50 PM): brb
BRENTJBERWICK (9:26:56 PM): ok lover

OHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

gh3tto m3ta

Smash Rookie
wa$$up h-tawn! this ya boi gh3tto M3ta. i just got into da smash scene and i feel im rdy for the big skill tournamentz!! i been practicing my meta online and i feel i got whut it takes to beat tha be$t playerz in da city such as Carnage, Romeo or marveyn. i been practicing my meta's spacing and technique and most importantly tha mindgamez!! ya feel me. if ya ask me brah, id say im da best meta in tha sowf!!!!

i dun think you foos ready to see what i got! but anywayz.....
so whenz da next houston tournament? i feel my meta is HOT OUT THE OVEN and im rdy to COOK SOME SMASHERZ. also hit me up if ya wantz to play some wifiz!!! im out, peaceeeee

Player-4

See you in 25 years
wa$$up h-tawn! this ya boi gh3tto M3ta. i just got into da smash scene and i feel im rdy for the big skill tournamentz!! i been practicing my meta online and i feel i got whut it takes to beat tha be$t playerz in da city such as Carnage, Romeo or marveyn. i been practicing my meta's spacing and technique and most importantly tha mindgamez!! ya feel me. if ya ask me brah, id say im da best meta in tha sowf!!!!

so whenz da next houston tournament? i feel my meta is HOT OUT THE OVEN and im rdy to COOK SOME SMASHERZ. also hit me up if ya wantz to play some wifiz!!! im out, peaceeeee

DeAngelo is there PnT on Saturday?

Xyro77

LOCATE THE NEAREST BUTCHER KNiFE AND RAM IT INTO YOUR FACE!!!!!

go to hobo 17

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Bluee, p4 lives about an hour away from me. Xyroooo, think you could take me if its cool with my parents, and I get back before you leave?

Player-4

See you in 25 years
banned, not playable, YOU CAN'T USE HIM IN TOURNAMENT! plus if this is serious and you think Carnage, Romeo, and Marveyn are the cities best... lol.

gh3tto m3ta

Smash Rookie
waittt wut the hell? why cant i use meta? u guys being racist?

and yuh i those 3 are the best.... i dint say marveyn played mk......ma boi marveyns real good with those snake kicks and romeo and carnage are tied for best metas in houston but ima be the best!!!!!!1

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
It's obviously someone real, like not an imposter.

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
This nuggahh gonna be pro someday.

EDIT: Tree, the made a Zelda sub-forum.

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=229

Legittttttt.
Lol, I do one post about Zelda speedrunning, and you all think I'm obsessed (maybe) :p. Man I wish I had the GC version of Twilight Princess :[.

I'm actually more into Metroid. 2nd Best Super Metroid speedrunner in the world :p.

YES!!! I love you Tree! How'd you get it?
I'm confused.

ALSO: I STILL NEED A PARTNER!

Xyro77

Kuro, IF you go with me, it would need to be early saturday at like 11am. It would be me, you, razer. We would go to hang with sethlon for abit then head to the fest

PS: i was just text by the new meta player. Its a number i do not have in my phone. I have cy/hylian/de angelo and it aint theres

Xyro77

lol i have your phone number in my cell. i got your text.

wtf

this text was from some one else....ROFL! We have 2 fakers!?!?!??!

Sybawave

Smash Ace

LAWL....this is why I avoid playing this stupid game xD

First of all...I could probably pick this MK character up and tear you in half with him...if not I'll just John about not playing the game since it sucks so much and play meh maylay.

But wow....did melee ever have people like this? If so....just wow lol nothing else to say...I think she is a troll though.

Also I have a question...Ok to get to that guy's house Player...something <_< When I go I10 and then drop with 6 what is that big road just after his house so I know what not to go past? It runs parallel with Alief Clodine Rd. Is that the WestPark Tollway (going off memory since the map won't tell me)?

Lawl Goolge Maps won't even let me see the house since no one has taken a picture of it yet <_< crap lol I am going to be calling someone a lot to find this place =/

heytallman

CTALL
lol i have your phone number in my cell. i got your text.

wtf

this text was from some one else....ROFL! We have 2 fakers!?!?!??!
LOL this is too good. Someone else had the same idea as me....I like how you think, mystery person.

LAWL....this is why I avoid playing this stupid game xD

First of all...I could probably pick this MK character up and tear you in half with him...if not I'll just John about not playing the game since it sucks so much and play meh maylay.

But wow....did melee ever have people like this? If so....just wow lol nothing else to say...I think she is a troll though.
Melee had Jeremy Feifer. Before your time. Also, dumb people are the reason you don't play Brawl? Sorry to say, but that sounds....well, a little dumb. I understand you don't like Brawl, but please keep your dislike of the game out of the Brawl thread. And please try to forgive the fact that Allan trolls your thread.

Also are you like 13 or 14? Because for some reason that's how I imagine you when I read your posts and stuff, no offense.

Nefarious J

Smash Rookie
MEGA LAWLS @@@ THAT META GUY!!!!
obviously a fake. he woulda seen the front page and been like "**** me3ta is banned?!" *gouges eyes then dies* so yeah....

EDIT: since im going to miss hobo 17.....awwwww..... ive decided i want to hold one THIS saturday at the Drink Station. Drop me a line(pm, text), gimmie a call (straight to voice mail XD), or send up a smoke signal if you think you could/want to make it.

Xyro77

Ummmm guys, Ally just posted in my HOBO thread saying he would go.........

Anybody wanna house him or will i get to play him all night long?

Smoom77

Smash Master
>_>, I'm missing all the best events while I'm gone!!! P4's fest with Sethlon's goodbye, and then HOBO17 with Ally and so many OoS people!!!

I'm starting to hate this vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom