• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nefarious J

Smash Rookie
ITS ALL ABOUT THE IBC FOO!

and im trying out some new stuff for toon link anyone want to help me out? and might be interested in a few mm's....
we will see. PoPTooooOoOOoP call me you foo! so we can agree on a chronological event at which point we will depart for Gea's....ya foo!

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Smoom, you think you could make it relevant to Melito's Toon Link? GHETTOOOOO.

btw, I have johns if I lose MM's rofl.

1) I don't play offline almost at all, and I'm use to a lag-HD tv.
2) I haven't played brawl in a few days, got it tooken away XD

naw, I'm legit. Smoom/Jog, think you could make something relevant?

Think you could do a red Falco suit, with Falco being all black, with some jewerly going on? lolol.

Nefarious J

Smash Rookie
Dear God....these texture hacks are re-di-cu-lus lol

@ player 4:maybe ill have to see what i can scrounge up before i leave

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Gnes just got reverse EXPOSED.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
jog, think you could make this?

for Falco lol. Its for one of my friends, Smoom made one for me <3.

EDIT:

Smooms recolor of Falco.

HE'S ****ING LEGIT.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Smoom's 2gud, I juts give the ideas. :)

Hyped for tomorrow. Xyro, call me at least 15-20 minutes before you get to my house.

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
I will friendly EVERYONE. Not that many (quality) lucas' around here, and I want AS MUCH MATCHUP EXPERIENCE AS I CAN GET before HOBO and this is a great time. I can't wait for this smashfest. If a MM encourages you to try harder, I will throw as many $1 MMs as I can. This is awesome.

Popertop, you're picking me up close to 12 right?

QUIVO

Smash Master
So, I think I can stay later if other people can take me home whenever. Any takers?!? I may or may not bring a set up if you can't take me home if I have one.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
So, I think I can stay later if other people can take me home whenever. Any takers?!? I may or may not bring a set up if you can't take me home if I have one.
quivo i can take you home if you need it. i'll be leaving at 6 instead of 5 now that you can stay longer.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Poor Jog. I feel your pain.

You can't hang yourself otherwise I won't have anyone to record a hundred matches on their Wii.

:/

I also need to read back to see if Zori took me up on that money match.

>.>

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dang I come into the houston thread and see posts on Bleeding Anus, Jog's Sister, some random *** Picture with a guy holding a thing that says "EXPOSED!", Esca's Mac Skills, Ghetto Toon Links, and Dearrrrrr god.

I love Houston.

Edit: I have posted this in a few other places, but I thought I would share this with you guys in here too.

True story everyone:

I had to fly out of the Austin Airport without any ID. I assumed this wasn't too big of a problem, I wasn't put through additional screening, I wasn't interrogated, I was just asked a few questions about my flight/how it was purchased/my info and they let me on. This was on Airline "A".

Now, fast forward to after Genesis. I was at the San Fransisco airport about to check in for my flight back to Texas, I had to go to check in to get my boarding pass. This is Airline "B". I see the ladies at the front desk and I tell them that I had no ID. They IMMEDIATELY tell me that was gonna be a problem. Soon after asking me some questions, phone calls were made, supervisors were called from INTERNATIONAL offices, I had at least 3-4 security guards hovering over the desk. While they are going through all of this, they notify me that I am on the TSA top 100 Watch List. I asked them how I got on that list, and they proceeded to tell me that they could not disclose that information to me.

Multiple supervisors declare that I absolutely cannot board the plane, and for whatever reason they decide that it's ok for me to fly ONLY on the original airline, and that if they would not assume full responsibility for me and the possible risk I posed, that I would just have to stay and not fly out of Cali.

So after this, I am transferred to Airline "A", and after some questions and what not I get my ticket and go through security. THIS time however, I went through it all. I was patted down, had a metal detector passed all over me, was swabbed for gun powder residue, and was also put into a big air chamber that passed air all around me and collected info I guess on possible residues of any kind that they were looking for. After all of that, I see a guy putting on some gloves and approaching me. I HONESTLY thought I was gonna be told to strip down and get a body cavity search, but luckily he told me I could move on without "touching" me lol.

So, for those of you who don't know, that list is like, for known terrorists/highly suspected terrorists, and somehow I got on there. I'm not even 18 yet and I'm considered a top 100 Dangerous Flyer. As badass as that may sound, that scared the SH** OUTTA ME when they told me that. Especially when I was told that they could not tell me how I even got on the list. Dphat ****ing thought that **** was hilarious and started busting his *** off once he realized I was on that list. I mean it sounds kinda funny now, but back then with everyone watching me carefully, that was the WRONG TIME to bust out laughing lol.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well, you're in the air for 99% of the time in Brawl. Just waiting to drop F-bombs all over unsuspecting people.

It makes sense why you're on that list, in retrospect.

===

PS: I currently want 3 people in this thread dead. Can you guess who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom