• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
How about I do what i do and you shut up because last time i checked i run my events and have COMPLETE control in them. i have the ULTIMATE say so, and 99.9% of the community agrees with me. its the reason why my events are so SUCCESSFUL and attract players from dallas/el paso/beaumont/kentucky. i cater to the best players but to the NOOBS as well so if you dont like MY rules you can just not come. ACCEPT IT

= )
IM STARTING TO LiKE WHERE YOUR HEAD IS AT HOWEVER I STILL HAVE ISSUES WITH SOME THINGS. I VOTE TEAMs! EVEN THOUGH TEAMS iS NOT THE MAIN EVENT ITS KINDA ALWAYS ALONG SIDE SINGLES! OZZ YOUR A GOOD GUY BUT YOU HAVE MuCH TO LEARN. IN ORDER TO BE LiKE ME YOU HAVE TO HAVE 7 FONT BOLD GREEN LETTER AND YOU MUST MAKE SUPER MEGA HUGE MASSIVE POSTS THAT MAKE THE EYES BLEED. iM QUITE SURE THAT SINCE I QUOTED YOUR QUOTE AND NOW IM MAKING THIS POST, PLAYERS NOW HAVE NO EYES LEFT,,,,,,,,wAHAHHAHHAHAHA

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Wow @ TOs thinking they should be in control over there tournaments instead of the participants. That's just stupid.

Have fun figuring out if that's suppose to be sarcastic or not.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I'll have teams but if we have less then 8 team entrants, we're doing random character *****!!!!!!!!!

Also i want to play this week. soemone invite me over.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Last one had like what, 5 teams?

Gea

Smash Master
I hope you all realize it is going to be hotter than me wearing a speedo in that garage unless he rigs up a ****load of fans.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Don't worry I'll turn the hose on you. And then you'll be soaking wet with water glistening on your skin as it slowly drips off every crevice of your body...

...wait, wat?

Rsn6475

Smash Rookie
The more sexual, the better the tournament. Right? Man, now I really wish I could go. <.<

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's always hawt when the Green Lesbian is around. What with THE BROILER and whatnot...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Honey Bun mindgames.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Jogfest

I can see it now

"hay guyz wat r goin on here?" - *dripping wet kid who's be swimming*

*setup takes water damage*

ITS A OHKO

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Anybody that needs a ride with me to Final Smash 6, please confirm your spot ASAP. gas will be 10$. its about 3-4 hour drive from houston. We leave the friday before the event.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I want to play too Jog. But..but...I have no car. D:

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
Crap, I may not be able to make it to Ozzfest.

Both parents are going to be out of town saturday and I don't know if a bus could get me close enough, but it probably will.

If I bring my bike with me (I could bring it on the bus and what not) would I be able to park it someplace, Ozz?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Jog, that would be awesome and I would appreciate it very much. You are officially off the list of people I secretly hate. At least, for now, mwahahahahahaha.

Tree, you would just park it in the garage, because...that where we will be anyways.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I wanna go to geas house. Jog, since i live 3 mins from RT, could you pick me up too?

yes tree, bring your bike

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
I saw a panda give birth.

Edit: Xyro...you might wanna cut off your rides to FS6 considering we already have 6. Nike can only house 20 people...and he has lots more :X

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Jog, that would be awesome and I would appreciate it very much. You are officially off the list of people I secretly hate. At least, for now, mwahahahahahaha.

Tree, you would just park it in the garage, because...that where we will be anyways.
I'll call you if everything is cool

I wanna go to geas house. Jog, since i live 3 mins from RT, could you pick me up too?

yes tree, bring your bike
that's up to gea since it's his house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom