• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Ok, I sent a pm to esca, I'll see what he says. We don't want you there Jerm, just so you know (unless I win our MM, then it's ok)! >: )

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
you havent played the REAL brawl+. you probably played the one with wavedash in brawl, that was ********.
brawl+ is an attempt to make the game more melee-ish. thats fact.

if you choose to do mid tier. what tiers will you use? SS/S/A/B is top tier and high tier and F/G is low tier but what about:

C Tier
Pikachu 10.34
Kirby 10.16
Donkey Kong 10.06
Ice Climbers 9.59

D Tier
Zero Suit Samus 8.88
Toon Link 8.47
Pit 8.44
Peach 8.16
Wolf 7.91

E Tier
Luigi 7.41
Zelda 7.03
Bowser 6.91
Fox 6.66
Sheik 6.44
Ike 5.91

honestly, what tier is considered MIDDLE? i would say E ONLY cause D tier simply ***** E tier. what do u think?

PS: my fox is a work in progress. its not ready for tourney play.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
brawl+ is an attempt to make the game more melee-ish. thats fact.
hmm thanks for pointing out the obvious..... i dont see your point. they do take things from melee (hitstun, momentum) and it makes brawl more fun with these things in, in my opinion. it might not be melee, but its a mixture of brawl and melee. whats wrong with that?

Xyro77

hmm thanks for pointing out the obvious..... i dont see your point. they do take things from melee (hitstun, momentum) and it makes brawl more fun with these things in, in my opinion. it might not be melee, but its a mixture of brawl and melee. whats wrong with that?
i didnt assume anything. i stated fact. brawl+ is an attempt to be melee. again, im right.

if u want brawl+ go play melee. its better

brawl needs to stay brawl

Bear: if you inlcude C tier, everybody is gonna go C tier. it kinda defeats the purpose. I think E tier and ness/mario should be the only ones allowed. but thats just me.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Lol xyro. Im not a tier *****. I will never pick up MK or be good with him.

My MK is garbage :)

Edit: Beah thats stupid. Pikachu vs Fox = ...

Xyro77

i really wanna play RE5, would anybody let me borrow it for 3 days? ill beat it by then and return it. PLEASE

Xyro77

lol...............im not even gonna continue now. i suggested brawl+ as a side event and this is what i hear. lol, im done.
good. im glad u see brawl+ is ********.

btw, royr WILL be attending this event. i am also working on getting Sam to go, but hes famous for making up excuses for not going. we will see.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
I got attacked by a demon in my sleep

it was so **** cool

he wont see me when im awake tho, ill put the hands to em. *karate stance*

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ozz Monthly will be fun.

I can still stream if bear can't go for some reason.

Jerm broke a Meta's shield today. Don't make Jerm mad, lolz.

:)

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Guys. TX needs to look into going to this.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=217321
On AiB its gonna be really big...apparently m2k atomsk ally etc. are going. It just isnt hyped on smashboards.
Should TX go and wreck? :p
DrDogg; said:
All registered players will receive a free DEVASTATION shirt, custom badge...
I'm so already there.

But seriously, I'd like to go. Its kinda pricey, but for three days of Brawl, SC4, SF4, and Guilty Gear...sounds like a party to me. And it'd be cool to hit all the Phoenix smashers up again.

Gnes

Smash Master
U guys should be watching will ferell on HBO right now...its quite possible on of the funniest things ive ever seen.

Jerm EXPOSED that metaknight...tornado spammin dont work in houston son...

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
also, someone PLEASE do something friday or saturday
Lowbo 2? :D

Man, my game was off today xD Now that I look back on it, I don't really know why I thought I could do well at PnT on 5 hrs of sleep and having just taken the SAT. Ah well, it was fun. GG's every1 :chuckle:

Oh, and yea, jerm friggin broke a friggin MK's friggin shield. FRIGGIN FRIGGY! :joyful:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
My enter key broke D: I've discovered that there's a lot you can do without having an enter key though :o Except breaking paragraphs and stuff x.x I have to type out just one solid line of words instead xD. At least there's always my USB keyboard I could use if I wanted to... Oh yeah, low tiers are way more awesome than I thought :o I've been trying out Link and Jigglypuff and I've been having so much fun with them. I even got a couple jigglypuff clips that are good enough to be combo video material. :o

Edit: I just found out about the on-screen keyboard thing built into computers. Yay for a way to press enter without having to try to mash my enter key in hoping it works, even though I know it won't xD.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Gnes won. Again. xD Jerm got 2nd I believes, and Romeo got 3rd. Considering Jerm and Gnes have already won a different week, Romayo was given the win.

One more week...best believe I'm goin, and I'm leavin mah johns at home this time. ;)

Gnes

Smash Master
Gnes won. Again. xD Jerm got 2nd I believes, and Romeo got 3rd. Considering Jerm and Gnes have already won a different week, Romayo was given the win. One more week...best believe I'm goin, and I'm leavin mah johns at home this time. ;)
Me and Jerm didnt play through grandfinals considering he had to win 2 sets and i was just gonna fliphop so yeah....it was really fun though...i enjoy showing the BROKNness of snake...

Jerm has gotten so good...its crazy...

Razer i did a d-throw tech chase on jerm from mid 50s to 97%...to a C4 automatic set off...he died...:(

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Who wants a ride to College Station tournament? Space is limited. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom