• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Already posted this.

Best part is Sakurai wants freedom with playstyle, but herp derp, people choose to camp because it's the most effective.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Did you send a letter to him about the origins of a certain blade forged in certain fire-related place?

Tesh

Smash Hero
With Sonic Kart, not knowing what item you are going to get is lame.
can you actually control what item you get in mario kart? I always felt like the roulette was just for show and delaying getting the item if you felt like it.
Ignore above thread. No venue or date confirmed. P4, lock that trash please.
this, you posted a thread with no information, no location and not even a good estimate of how much venue fee is, what the side event would be.

icecream, but if I were in whatever situation Denti is in I'd be more annoying that you KEEP throwing his personal business out there than the fact that people are waiting for a REAL thread. Maybe Denti didn't want you to post in every thread that he is depressed and has personal issues etc. However Denti is contacting you, I'm sure he can contact Xyro. Stop being Denti and work on Tyler's event. That thread is almost as useless as no thread at all.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Gnes, im on the final chapter of THE LAST STORY. Though it def isnt as long not as epic as XenoBlade, i really like it. Music is really sweet (best song imo is the song that plays right after the title screen) and i am really enjoying the story and how its told/laid out. Crazy stuff keeps happening left and right too so it stays interesting even though 90% of the game takes place in ONE city. My favorite female character Mirania (emo healer) and my fav male character (and fav character PERIOD) is JIRALL (he cries for his mommy/goes insane during his final battle LMAO AWESOME) oh and his voice is the same voice that did Alvis in XenoBlade. Are you gonna get Pandora's Tower for wii when it comes out in april? It is the last of the project RAINFALL games.

Xyro77

I might be coming over to yalls house on sunday or saturday. is that ok, sync/asa/pj/marbarhardarcarfarzarvarwar

Trela

Smash Lord
Why am I listening to the Signs Theme while at work?

I used to be so afraid of that movie as a kid, wouldn't sleep in my room for the next couple of years.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
They should remake the movie with an intoxicated Mel Gibson.

Xyro77

Why am I listening to the Signs Theme while at work?

I used to be so afraid of that movie as a kid, wouldn't sleep in my room for the next couple of years.

I literally cant believe ANYBODY would have been scared of that movie (then again you are a new gen so maybe i should have expected this). The f-ing aliens were weak to WATER. Plus is was made by M. Night Shyamalanamomma. Only ONE of his movies were ever good (6th sense).

The Moirai Way

Smash Cadet
Weren't you telling me on Twitter you were scared of recent horror/thriller movies?

edit: It was Sinister and The Strangers

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I can't remember the last truly good horror/thriller movie I saw.

Trela

Smash Lord
I literally cant believe ANYBODY would have been scared of that movie (then again you are a new gen so maybe i should have expected this). The f-ing aliens were weak to WATER. Plus is was made by M. Night Shyamalanamomma. Only ONE of his movies were ever good (6th sense).
I was like 2 when I first saw it....

The part with the alien and the birthday party changed my life that day.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I just played the demo.
I've only ever played Tri before so I don't know a lot of these weapons, and I only really used Switch Axe most of the time when I did play.

I'm really looking forward to this game.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Sounds Korean.

It's Korean isn't it...?

Yes, yes it is.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
So I just finished playing some Monster Hunter Tri with Tallman and Gea not too long ago and got 4 Rathalos rubies in 1 hunt.

Here's to you Flip.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I might go, but not for poker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom