• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
RT/GNES/JERM/P4 and others have cars. Maybe if you begged them they might be able to help you out?

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Sync told me you guys get in at 7:45 AM as in the morning as in 2 hours from now. I am y'all's ride to his house. But you say it's 7:45 PM? FFFFFFFFFFFFFF! I'm going back to sleep.
That Ascension 4 communication.
I told sync i could pick up anybody before 3pm today. AFTER 3pm i will not be available to do any of that. So you guys will need rides to syncs house.

I was up at 5:30 ready to go but SYNC f-ing f-ed it up. F!!!!!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLIOOOOOOOOL. Welp.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
LAST MINUTE INFO/REMINDERS TO THOSE GOING TO HOBO 39

1. Please be at the venue between 11-11:30am for sign-ups and warm ups. I will start between 12-12:30 and i will not allow friendlies during that time unless we are ahead of scheduled. If i catch you doing friendlies i auto DQ you from all events you have entered. Dont like it? DEAL WITH IT!

2. I am running 4-5 events tomorrow. Regular 1vs1/2vs2, Mid+Low tier 2vs2 and P:M 1vs1 (if there is time ill do P:M 2vs2). If we are falling behind and may not make it out of the venue by midnight, i will cancel side events. If that little tid bit of info scares you, please read #3 (below).

3. Please bring a full set-up. Wii/ssbb/tv. If you absolutely cannot bring all 3 items, please at least bring a wii/ssbb. No matter how good of a TO i am (and trust me, im down right GODLY) i cannot make a 50 man event finish on time with 4 set-ups. Set-ups determine the speed of ANY event. If you bring more set-ups, we finish earlier and/or get ahead of schedule and ill allow friendlies.

4. Though not required, if anybody can bring $5 bills and $1 bills, you will be shot straight up to the front of the line when it comes to signing up/entering events. I will need change badly due to that one ASS HOLE who gives me a 100$ bill.

5. If you need a partner for any event, please talk to me. I can help you find others who are in the same boat.

6. If you get lost, are going to be late, leave for food during the event or simply wanna talk to me about how you still wet your bed at night, im just a short toll free call away at 409 692 0697.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Oh wow. This account is unbanned. I must say that's actually kinda cool but knowing my reputation...

Anyways, before I get banned again I would just like to say sorry for what I said 2-3 years ago by trying to be an internet thug/really bad troll. ( I blame Suspect lol) But all jokes aside there was the playing y'all were accustomed to me doing and then there was crossing the line with some of the things that I said that final time I was granted access here...

I didn't mean to cause an actual incident. I only meant it as a joke that would offend people but never make people think their lives were ever at risk.

Xyro banned me from HOBO after some random incident at WHOBO where I messed with some dudes sword and then allowed me to come back because I guess he figured this scrub kid deserved a 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th chance. I went back and made peace with anybody I had issues with knowing that financially I couldn't go back to a HOBO anytime soon due to breaking my leg and the cost of surgery, rehab, therapy, etc and I might never get the chance to make peace with the community again. I didn't cause any trouble there for the first time ever. Aside from using Meta Knight in one match I can't think of a reason anybody could have complained about that little crippled kid.

Truly and honestly I am sorry. If I would have posted this years ago I would not have been sincere in my apology. But today with life going as fast as it is and no longer playing a video game as a 15 or 16 year old kid but rather going through life as 19 year old young man who is embarking on this quest called life I truly am sorry about what happened. I don't regret it, and the reason I say that is because if that never happened I still would have been on this website and at school causing issues with people for no reason. But once I spoke with my parents and police officers about the situation I realized how badly I had ****ed up. That was significant in molding me into who I am today. I mean, don't get me wrong I like to play pranks and have fun but now I see that there are limitations and consequences to the things we do.

I was infuriated with Xyro for reporting me to police. But more than anything that was my fault for falling for his bait and texting him after the incident. Today I hold no grudges and I am at peace with the way things played out.

I love Smash Bros. I love video games. I will definitely get the next installment for 3DS and Wii U. I will continue to play a game that I love. Maybe by myself. Maybe with my brother and some friends. Maybe in a community. Who knows?

I ask for forgiveness. If not, I understand.

Sincerely,

Kingdom Come

P.S. I got an email that somebody sent me a message on smashboards about a trophy, that's how I learned I was unbanned. And my grammar and punctuation isn't all that please don't mind it.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Oh wow. This account is unbanned. I must say that's actually kinda cool but knowing my reputation...

Anyways, before I get banned again I would just like to say sorry for what I said 2-3 years ago by trying to be an internet thug/really bad troll. ( I blame Suspect lol) But all jokes aside there was the playing y'all were accustomed to me doing and then there was crossing the line with some of the things that I said that final time I was granted access here...

I didn't mean to cause an actual incident. I only meant it as a joke that would offend people but never make people think their lives were ever at risk.

Xyro banned me from HOBO after some random incident at WHOBO where I messed with some dudes sword and then allowed me to come back because I guess he figured this scrub kid deserved a 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th chance. I went back and made peace with anybody I had issues with knowing that financially I couldn't go back to a HOBO anytime soon due to breaking my leg and the cost of surgery, rehab, therapy, etc and I might never get the chance to make peace with the community again. I didn't cause any trouble there for the first time ever. Aside from using Meta Knight in one match I can't think of a reason anybody could have complained about that little crippled kid.

Truly and honestly I am sorry. If I would have posted this years ago I would not have been sincere in my apology. But today with life going as fast as it is and no longer playing a video game as a 15 or 16 year old kid but rather going through life as 19 year old young man who is embarking on this quest called life I truly am sorry about what happened. I don't regret it, and the reason I say that is because if that never happened I still would have been on this website and at school causing issues with people for no reason. But once I spoke with my parents and police officers about the situation I realized how badly I had ****ed up. That was significant in molding me into who I am today. I mean, don't get me wrong I like to play pranks and have fun but now I see that there are limitations and consequences to the things we do.

I was infuriated with Xyro for reporting me to police. But more than anything that was my fault for falling for his bait and texting him after the incident. Today I hold no grudges and I am at peace with the way things played out.

I love Smash Bros. I love video games. I will definitely get the next installment for 3DS and Wii U. I will continue to play a game that I love. Maybe by myself. Maybe with my brother and some friends. Maybe in a community. Who knows?

I ask for forgiveness. If not, I understand.

Sincerely,

Kingdom Come

P.S. I got an email that somebody sent me a message on smashboards about a trophy, that's how I learned I was unbanned. And my grammar and punctuation isn't all that please don't mind it.
wb

:059:

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Hey Kingdom Come, we all make mistakes at one point at our lives and it takes a lot to come back break peace with the community after years of being away.

Welcome back if you still want to be part of the community. You know fliphop is cool with everybody... Even when he doesn't attend much events anymore.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Target has $50 gift card with purchase of Wii U

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm sorry.

I blame the economy.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Hey Champ I'm really glad you've come around and learned from your mistakes. Your past doesn't matter as much as how you use it to shape your future, so I'm glad you've gotten past it. Welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom