• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Are you having trouble with all of the problems or just some of them? Specify? That is stuff I just did last year so I can probably help.
What i posted is part of the 30 question review for the first test on Wednesday. I need help with all 30. Im about to go to bed so dont worry about helping me. Its just razer/gea/flip wanted me to post stuff i have issues with so here i am.

Xyro77

Get to studying. It sounds weird but I actually sort of miss that kind of math. Maybe I'll look up some problems to do...
Oh i am. im slowly learning it (or at least memorizing it) but i dont know if i can do it all by Wednesday. There is sooo much rules, formulas and other stupid stuff that i need to remember. Then i need to be able to recall all of it while under stress (test). So dumb.

Don't fail again.
the quizes i failed. I CANT FAIL this first test or i may have to drop. This is the only math i need and ill never look at this **** nerd **** ever again.

i know none of that i emptied my mind of all math
i will too the moment i pass this **** class.

Xyro77

So you don't want help?
I do. But only on Monday night and tuesday.

The prof will go over the review on monday and i will cram that night/tuesday and if you guys wanna help ill be open to that too. Im not doing any more math tonight because my head hurts from looking at all these numbers.

Gea

Smash Master
Yeah I agree it's lame when you have tests that boil down to "did you remember the formulas" moreso than "here are the formulas, remember what they go to and how to use them." Most math classes are really bad at testing conceptual knowledge.

Xyro77

Yeah I agree it's lame when you have tests that boil down to "did you remember the formulas" moreso than "here are the formulas, remember what they go to and how to use them." Most math classes are really bad at testing conceptual knowledge.
Ive had a lot of up and coming math teachers that i know (they work at san jac) say that the way math is taught is just really bad in general. But they really cant do anything about it until its a mass change from the top down.

Whatever, it doesnt matter to me. I never learned the core concepts and since this prof expects us to know simple stuff like noticing when to factor (for example) or changing the > or < sign when dividing by a negative (for example)....i make a **** ton of mistakes. Then hes teaching us NEW stuff so it only adds on to the mistakes i already make.

Lucky for me he has a 3 tiered grading system. 1 for students who do OK in math, 1 for students who suck and 1 for students who literally cant add 1+1 (that would be me).

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I give illmatic til the end of the week before his next ban. I mean, if I can get infracted for saying fap, then there's no hope for him.

Xyro77

I give illmatic til the end of the week before his next ban. I mean, if I can get infracted for saying fap, then there's no hope for him.
He will be fine.

What i was surprised about was how MrGW got banned. That smoom-ish kid didn't do anything bad except being annoying. Hell, im annoying 99% of the time and i didnt get the perma ban hammer dropped on me.

Xyro77

My story of the wang ninjas was serious and i guess he didnt heed my warning.

they got him.............

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
lol the ninjas poor guy he's dead now RIP bro fap in heaven

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Sorry Trel :( this was kinda a last minute decision. Team with me at Hobo since Keith will be with Dphat!

Kilik it'll be $20 total for gas.

CY

Smash Ace
I left my girl back home, I don't love her no more. And she'll never ****ing know that, these ****ing eyes that I'm staring at. Let me see that ***, look at all this cash.

:phone:

Xyro77

Get off that weak *** over the counter ****. Get you some Ambien, Xanax, or some motha' ****in' valerian root. Maybe some melatonin too.

I take one over the counter sleeping pill and 4 melatonin pills each night. It works until 7am.

Illmatic, good snorlax post.

Psychoace, I think p4 or sky pirate did it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Count your lucky stars Xyro. I can't sleep every night because I've had consistent, near-daily nightmares for the last few years. :applejack:

Xyro77

Thats what you get for being a furry and pony lover. Be a REAL man and the night terrors will go away.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
A miserable pile of secrets?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Thats what you get for being a furry and pony lover. Be a REAL man and the night terrors will go away.
Yeah, it's totally my fault that I dream horrible things all the time, and it's completely because of my hobbies. Classy Xyro. Maybe you should be a comedian or something.

:applejack:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
i'll teach u how to control ur DREAMS!!!!!!!!!!

edit: thank you, xyro : ) ily man

Xyro77

What is a real man?
Getting 15's on quizzes?
close

A miserable pile of secrets?

closer

Mysterious as the dark side of the moon?
ZIBITY BOBITY HIBIDY DOBIDY

ZOOM BAM BOOM

I SMOKE DAS SHROOM!

Every time I come in to see an Illmatic post
I feel sorry for your doggy. You may wanna get him checked out.

Yeah, it's totally my fault that I dream horrible things all the time, and it's completely because of my hobbies. Classy Xyro. Maybe you should be a comedian or something.

:applejack:
As a comedian, im totally aware not everybody will understand/enjoy my jokes/comments. However, maybe you should try what i suggested. The WORST that can happen is that it doesn't work, right?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh Sethlon, I see you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom