• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Man, you guys should just chill. Personal jokes about people you barely even know is just lame, and responding with remarks about how much of a better person you are doesnt help. Talk about cool stuff, like music, smash, girls wtv .. just stop the insults plz =]

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Zori, have I ever told you that I want to desperately oil your freshly shaven head and rub you against anyone from OOS?
I wonder if Zori uses a sponge to wash his head...like Gnes! :)

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Nobody knows how to defend themself like inui lol.
I wonder what % of his 6 millions posts are the exact same defense.

I'm just gonna throw this out there:

Bear is the motion of the ocean

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
But at first you said 99%, and then you said 50%, and you know for SURE that 50% of them don't bathe. Then you said sometimes it's 90%, but only if your in a hotel room. LOL

And don't worry, if you heard correctly, you'd have seen that I said I'll still come, jsut not go to smashfests. And more importantly, I go to these things to piss off fat, caveman lookin, boyfriend havin', motha****aasss.
Ooh wow, let's pick apart his sarcastic exaggerations from the real numbers he gave purely for the sake of making him look stupid! ****, picking on Inui on Smashboards...last I checked, people got that out of their systems months ago. You're not special. Good effort at trying to fit in with the cool kids, though!

You're gonna drive out to a venue full of people with the intention of trolling him IRL? I bet he's happy to know he means so much to you. ^_^ (btw you're so clever brah, I bet half the community didn't know he was fat AND gay!)

I'm gonna trash talk you. What, you don't cower? You're gonna trash talk back? What could you possibly say? Lol.

Esca to Inui : "Look at this *****"

Inui to Esca : "You're a really normal person who dresses really nice!"

Holy ****, scared brent is scared.
Yes, clearly because you are a normal looking dude with pretty clothes, he will automatically concede from the argument and not say anything back!

lol ask anyone here if i wont follow you around like NOBODY's business.
Aw, cute! Are you #1 on Texas' stalker power rankings? 'Cause I don't see you on any other list... Like I said, I bet Inui's glad to know he's worth such a large fraction of your day.

Gea

Smash Master
White Knighting for Inui
DAAAAANG I didn't realize all of New Jersey liked exposing themselves. I bet you guys would also fall for "I bet you can't touch your elbows behind your back."

Maybe at the venue we'll glue some change to the floor and set up a spanking booth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom