• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aion

Smash Rookie
hmmm....delicious..... me & tgm vs hylian & sethlon vs t-rex & 3000. 1st 2nd 3rd. no matter what yall will get some money so dont take the psiplosion too harshly

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Hey anyone thats going to san Antonio tourney this Saturday can you please pick me,pimpslap,and onii cahn up at my house so we can go. ill give gass money. please.m begging. call 832 659 9561

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian, go back to your g&w and IC. a real samus will take out these fools!!!!
Didn't I JV 3 stock your samus with mine last time we played?

I did?

That's right :).

Axxo, we will definitly play :)

golf?

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-5647-4777-2873
ha i know :( no one around this immediate area plays much
its getting depressing im down to play anyone within like a 45 min drive tomorrow though
just let me know whos down ;)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ATTENTION:

T-rex/Mr.3000 split 1st place
and Pozer Wolf got 3rd

This is from the San Antonio tourney today. It appears that T-rex is the best player in houston and in Tx. Amazing!!!!!!

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION:

T-rex/Mr.3000 split 1st place
and Pozer Wolf got 3rd

This is from the San Antonio tourney today. It appears that T-rex is the best player in houston and in Tx. Amazing!!!!!!
Just proves how much better houston smashers are than smashers anywhere else. :p

heytallman

CTALL
**** Roy I hate playing you first round at those Gamestop tournaments

Also, double dash was really fun, I can't wait for the Wii Mario Kart

edit: Rockettrainer, you need to die, you and your red shells and mushroom ramming. You know what's bull****? Getting screwed out of a decent finishing for three matches in a row.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Use items better. ;)

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Guys plz. This is serious, snake is winning all across the USA......
Wow, Alan, and I had respect for you, but I'v never seen anyone ride another smashers d*** so hard. I mean your really on T-Rex's d***. Good for you.

XZalla, was good, I got my hand on a new lcd hdtv.. free of course... <_<

anyway lets play some laggy smash on it my ninja. Call meh:

http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:panasonic%20PT-44LCX65%20Television:1992943024:page=description;_ylt=AiL1pnzI.YBZj0.lJt6aJcsRSXAD;_ylu=X3oDMTA0cDJlYmhvBHNlYwM-

Also, I gave brawl another chance today,,, it still just isn't fun to me... I dont see what you guys see.
Oh oh oh, does anyone want some free kittens... we got kittens that need to be given away, call meh if interested... 713-505-8688

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Jeremy, i just find it amazing that T-Rex/3000 went from not so good in melee to amazing in brawl. Honestly i like this kind of thing. They arnt arrogant like SideEffect and they are foreigners like Roy_R. I respect them. Just as a respect MOST of you guys.

And for the brawl thing, just accept its not melee and stop playing it like melee and dont think in melee terms and dont WANT the game to be melee. Once you do those 4 things you will enjoy brawl. Stop playing melee makes the transfer faster. I assume you use falco in brawl right? Well he will be one of the top 5 characters in the game so its not like you are trying to get good at a game with a low tier. Just honestly give it ONE tournie. If it still is at the same level of trash as it was before the tournie, then stay with whatever game u want. Go to the May 3rd event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON A SIDE NOTE: Tx Melee is nearly wiped out. At the San Antonio tourney, they had melee and brawl. Guess how many entered the melee event? 8!!!!!!!!!! ROFL! Caveman who is a pro melee-ist even left before the melee event started.........AH, how good it is to see melee go. Its useless to resist brawl!!!!! For all of you in Houston who still cling to your melee: Do you really want to go down with that ship? Do you want to separate your selfs from the rest? Give up, melee is done for.......as TGM has always said.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
hey jeremy thats great you're playing brawl again! perhaps we could wifi sometime?
also Alan did you go to san antonio? or is this just hear-say?

and dave NO ONE can beat me at double dash, die in a fire ;)

EDIT: i love you chino lol

G@BE

Smash Lord
there were only 8 people yes.. and we did do round robin so it was much more interesting.

and... the trip home from SA sucked ****...

Dugfinn and 3000 tell me if you guys got f-ed up on your way home on I-10

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
there were only 8 people yes.. and we did do round robin so it was much more interesting.
and... the trip home from SA sucked ****...
Dugfinn and 3000 tell me if you guys got f-ed up on your way home on I-10
OMG! You too?! Agh, dude we were like 10 cars away from the freakin' crash! It happened like 30 sec right before we got there - CRAZY! A truck pulling a utility trailer went out of control, drove across the grassy area dividing the east and west 1-10 lanes, crashed through the metal fence thing, plowed through the sand canister things, barely dodged the giant cement pillars, drove onto the wrong-way lanes (we were in) and slammed into an 18-Wheeler! Holy crap! Yeah, that happed at 2:30-ish am, and we had to sit there till almost 8 am when they FINALLY cleared the road enough for us to drive by. We all just passed out in my van, but since we were surrounded by a freakin' 18-Wheeler convoy on one side, ticked off cars on the other, and destruction + emergency lights in front- it was difficult for everyone to get good sleep. I on the other hand, who have slept through EVERY major catastrophe that has yet hit Houston in my lifetime, had a walk in the park sleeping, heh. Oh, but like a moron, I left the van's lights on for an hour earlier that night and my battery died. So we walked over to the crash site just a few cars away (there were tire marks several inches deep into the road! Whoa!) and the State Trooper jump started us. We also got to ride in his cop car (that thing was nice inside, FYI).

Anyways, the tournament was way too much fun. Gamelots is seriously a nice place to hold an event like that. Axxo, hurry up and open one like that here in Houston! Heh.

Oh, and results: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4340253#post4340253

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Jeremy, i just find it amazing that T-Rex/3000 went from not so good in melee to amazing in brawl. Honestly i like this kind of thing. They arnt arrogant like SideEffect and they are foreigners like Roy_R. I respect them. Just as a respect MOST of you guys.

And for the brawl thing, just accept its not melee and stop playing it like melee and dont think in melee terms and dont WANT the game to be melee. Once you do those 4 things you will enjoy brawl. Stop playing melee makes the transfer faster. I assume you use falco in brawl right? Well he will be one of the top 5 characters in the game so its not like you are trying to get good at a game with a low tier. Just honestly give it ONE tournie. If it still is at the same level of trash as it was before the tournie, then stay with whatever game u want. Go to the May 3rd event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON A SIDE NOTE: Tx Melee is nearly wiped out. At the San Antonio tourney, they had melee and brawl. Guess how many entered the melee event? 8!!!!!!!!!! ROFL! Caveman who is a pro melee-ist even left before the melee event started.........AH, how good it is to see melee go. Its useless to resist brawl!!!!! For all of you in Houston who still cling to your melee: Do you really want to go down with that ship? Do you want to separate your selfs from the rest? Give up, melee is done for.......as TGM has always said.
Meh...64, melee, brawl, it's all smash. I personally am not dissing melee by playing brawl instead. Brawl is just the new generation of the game coming in and the old one dying out. Granted, many a peeps may miss melee, and that's fine-they just need to know that they miss it because it is dead...nothing else will happen with it, and it's not coming back. They can't bring back the dead. But they also need to know that brawl is ALIIIIIVE!!!

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
arrogant
1 : exaggerating or disposed to exaggerate one's own worth or importance often by an overbearing manner <an arrogant official>

Yeh, that doesn't describe Winston at all. Right <_<'

Furbs, Im not sure if Im coming to brawl. Lets not start rumors now ///

May 3rd were? and who hosting it?

onii-chan

Smash Ace
OMG! You too?! Agh, dude we were like 10 cars away from the freakin' crash! It happened like 30 sec right before we got there - CRAZY! A truck pulling a utility trailer went out of control, drove across the grassy area dividing the east and west 1-10 lanes, crashed through the metal fence thing, plowed through the sand canister things, barely dodged the giant cement pillars, drove onto the wrong-way lanes (we were in) and slammed into an 18-Wheeler! Holy crap! Yeah, that happed at 2:30-ish am, and we had to sit there till almost 8 am when they FINALLY cleared the road enough for us to drive by. We all just passed out in my van, but since we were surrounded by a freakin' 18-Wheeler convoy on one side, ticked off cars on the other, and destruction + emergency lights in front- it was difficult for everyone to get good sleep. I on the other hand, who have slept through EVERY major catastrophe that has yet hit Houston in my lifetime, had a walk in the park sleeping, heh. Oh, but like a moron, I left the van's lights on for an hour earlier that night and my battery died. So we walked over to the crash site just a few cars away (there were tire marks several inches deep into the road! Whoa!) and the State Trooper jump started us. We also got to ride in his cop car (that thing was nice inside, FYI).

Anyways, the tournament was way too much fun. Gamelots is seriously a nice place to hold an event like that. Axxo, hurry up and open one like that here in Houston! Heh.

Oh, and results: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4340253#post4340253
what that happened...**** i am somewhat glad me, axxo, pimpslap didn't get a ride to go...yup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom