• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, not going to go today unless someone gives me a ride. After playing smash with Roy and Gnes, I'm exhausted and don't feel like driving. They both play too rough. D:

But, if anyone is free tomorrow or Friday, I would like to play. I guess Saturday will be the PnT thingy...

:)

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
did i miss all the drama?

lee come on man post again, and tell us all how bad we are or something.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I ****ing hate strict parents. and i ****ing hate not having a license. The people who are good in this game = the people who travel the most and spend most of their time on it.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
i ****ing Hate Strict Parents. And I ****ing Hate Not Having A License. The People Who Are Good In This Game = The People Who Travel The Most And Spend Most Of Their Time On It.

So True.........man....sucks Huh.......luckily For Me I Have Brawl Get Togethers At My Skool

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well it depends, whenever it's about to go down i'll be ready, as for gas money, seeing how gas is so cheap these days ($1.65 lol) then I shouldn't need more than $20.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
but u are going tonight tho rite.........just call me when your goin to pick me up.....my address is 802 booth st 77009 houston tx.......is 5-7 bucks alright(i had to buy my lil sisters somethin to eat)

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Woah. So I just looked back a couple of pages, and saw how bad Hylian got wrecked against Lee. That was intense. GF Hylian, go put on your beanie. LOL.

Also: Team San Angelo vs. Beaumont? K.
Hylian's lack of "PROOF" that LeeHarris was wrong has more to do with him ACTUALLY FOLLOWING RULES and not posting other people's votes outside of the SBR.

LeeHarris looked like a tool within the room when he tried to discredit dozens of people without knowing some of the absolute top players in other regions.

His general asshat-ery together with his disregard for the rules of the SBR and complete lack of respect for his SUPERIORS in the smash community are not outweighed by his ability to say "PROVE ME WRONG".

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I ****ing hate strict parents. and i ****ing hate not having a license. The people who are good in this game = the people who travel the most and spend most of their time on it.
I still don't have a license :)

My parents are ****in awesome though, heh

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Hey seth u wanna come over saturday....more that 12 ppl are 100% sure to show up....

........................................................................................................................................................................................
Its Pronouncd (All-Moe-Bow)

AwL
MoBo​

(Axxo's Weekly Living Melee Or Brawl Orgie)
When: Every Saturday (unless its been canceled or a if theres a Hobo)
There will be SSB
,SSBM,SSBB,SSBB+
Also a Tournament if more than 10 people show up.
Plz bring Set-ups

Tourny Rules:
Melee: MLG Rule Set
Brawl: Hobo Rule Set

Entry Fee: $4
Axxo Cool Fee: 4$ <-----Sry but need money to run these things.

Payout:
1st=60%
2nd=30%
3rd=10%

Call cell for any Questions
832-659-9561

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
"I grab a lot and forward smash..."

Dear god, that's what he does in Brawl a lot. Secrets out everyone! Take notes! :)

Smoom77

Smash Master
Heh, I'd like to do something Axxo, I'm just afraid of calling. I've never called someone from a website.....

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Heh, I'd like to do something Axxo, I'm just afraid of calling. I've never called someone from a website.....

lol....its my cell.........anyways wats up....

Can anyone play 2marrow......like come in the mornin and spend all day here......or watever.....hit me up....call or text....832-659-9561

Sry cant receive calls after 10...........dont know y........jus hit me up tomorrow....ill be awake around 8am

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
His general asshat-ery together with his disregard for the rules of the SBR and complete lack of respect for his SUPERIORS in the smash community are not outweighed by his ability to say "PROVE ME WRONG".
superiors? aren't we just a bunch of guys playing a video game? i'm sad now that I know I'm inferior :'(

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I can't believe im saying this but..... anyone wanna play wifi right now... 1v1 or 2v2. im bored, was supposed to go to the Drink station.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom