• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frame Perfect

Smash Journeyman
**** tgm why y now ? please let me do this later i saw you post i don't care barl rules bu t i wanna play melee with m2k this is money fore him #freee metaknight *** fukf fu k idid nt w2ant post past 256 y y yy y *** u tgm jk u cool

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I just came online and saw this chat log between some of my friends.
Ray: I can't belive you
Ray: I can't believe you spoiled that for me
Makise Kurisu: deal with it
Makise Kurisu: nerd

Xyro have you secretly been pretending to be one of my friends?

:059:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
u guess numerb * then i pick

ok ill play the game.

pick a number 1-50. if you get the number exactly or are off by 1 ill make mk legal. if not, you lose.

I just came online and saw this chat log between some of my friends.
Ray: I can't belive you
Ray: I can't believe you spoiled that for me
Makise Kurisu: deal with it
Makise Kurisu: nerd

Xyro have you secretly been pretending to be one of my friends?

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT I AM EVERYWHERE

Suspect

Smash Hero
Team Fennekin

I always start with water types but since we get two starters im gonna get my boy Squirtle

plus Fennekin ends up Fire/Psychic (sexy)

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Hey everyone its me from Oklahoma...a MELEE PLAYER!!! haha i wanna let everyone know that the second installment of our SUPER BIT WARS will be taking place on November 30th. Now im not a Brawl player but we had an amazing turnout last year ( http://www.smashboards.com/threads/...al-tournament-norman-ok.309453/#post-13231605 )

This Year we have some different fighters in the lineup. we have interest from Denti and Infinity already from the Texas Brawl scene. it is early so i wanna get the word out ASAP. the Facebook event link will be at the bottom here. there will be a smashboards thread as soon as we get all the info finalized. hit me up on facebook (Josh Currier) or on here for more info.

https://www.facebook.com/events/211600215685116/211965385648599/?notif_t=event_mall_reply

KRDsonic

Smash Master

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It seems like it's a specific area, not all people who saved in that city report the glitch. It's probably because it is trying to load and render the giant city all at once. Needless to say, a patch can easily fix it, but who's going to wait for that?

*EDIT* Just read you can remove the SD card and it will load fine, so there is a workaround. It's not nearly as bad as the Twilight Princess cannon glitch.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Yeah. I've read that removing the SD card works for some people but not others, and some people had it get fixed after just reloading their game over and over. I figured I'd mention it though because it's better to be safe.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Whobo 5 (Final Announcement): With only a few days away I hope everyone is trained and sharp before combat begins. This will be the last installment to the Whobo series so you don't want to miss this cause we are going out with a bang. If you have any questions or concerns PM me or contact Xyro at 409-692-0697. Lets get hype and see everyone Oct 19-20!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# 1: BE ON TIME! Venue opens at 10am/Sat and 11am/Sun. You will be DQed if you do not show up for your match. We have 9 events to get done in 2 days so lets stay organized and on schedule!

# 2: Full Setups - Bring whatever you can bring to make the tournament run fast. We will need tv's/wii's/gamecubes/64/all games. The more setups we have the faster the tournament will be ran so everyone can get to friendlies/money matches!

# 3: Bring Extra Money - It will be needed for Money matches and buying Food/Whobo 5 collectibles!

# 4: Whobo 5 Collectibles - Whobo 5 collectibles will be on sale which includes posters and custom controller bags so when you get your wristband from me let me know what you want and ill take care of you. For those of you who are buying posters I will have some permanent markers available so you can have your friends and players sign them for memory's.

# 5: Bring Exact Change - Accepting $1's, $5's and $10's. ATM is available downstairs if needed!

# 6: Pre-Register Paypal Confirmation - In order for you to receive your wristband and enter any of the events we will have to see a receipt from paypal either printed out or pull it up on your phone. Everyone that has paid should have received a confirmation email from paypal letting you know what you paid for. If you have not received an email, contact your payment provider and paypal to make sure the transaction went through. Pm me if you have any questions or concerns. It is also a requirement that everyone purchase a wristband in order to enter the Whobo 5 area. Security will be enforced and there will be no exceptions!

# 7: Cash Payouts/Pot Bonus/Prizes - All champions that place after all the events are over will be paid in cash only. 1st place winners will receive additional prizes!

# 8: Money Matches - All money will be collected up front to ensure nobody's time is wasted. If you are confirmed for a match and do not have the money your spot will be filled with someone who does. For the Main Event Bomber Vs 5 Players for $1000 I have a waiting list of opponents that want to play bomber for $200 each. If a person on the confirmed 5 list does not have the money he will be replaced with the next person on the waiting list. If you want to play someone for high stakes let us know!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
That is the nature of Wonder Trade.

I traded a Gible and got back a Lvl 1 Squirtle with Pokerus.

Just have to be lucky.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I have yet to see a wild shiny Pokemon in this game.

I'm going to Masuda Method some shiny Pokemon during Whobo. All the failed attempts will be dumped to Wonder Trade.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I love how everyone is looking for Ditto Safaris in Pokemon X and Y... and one of the two friends online I have with this game just happens to have one. So I'm pimping him out now.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
They want Dittos that are Japanese because of Masuda method or Safari ones because they have 2 guaranteed 31 IVs to pass to offspring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom