• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Nah, they have mostly.

I already plan to control Houston's Smash 4 community through debt and owed favors.

Razer, I managed to get an extra Japanese Friend Safari Ditto. I'll trade it...but at what price?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Gotta love when people dump decent breeding rejects on Wonder Trade.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I already have about 14 or 15 EV trained pokemon.

4 of them are Absols.

Why.

Also I have a friend with a Ditto Safari. I can offer dittos for trades if people have good stuff to offer back.

Also shiny hunting isn't that bad. I shiny hunt and leftovers/PP Up hunt at the same time. Level 100 Bunnelbies and Linoones ftw.

:059:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So you get Bunnelby with Leftover, but after you get 6 Leftovers, you have leftover Leftovers. Wonder Trade those leftover Leftover and you get leftover breeding reject Pokemon.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I like how people still label Wii U as current gen.

Tesh

Smash Hero
*shrug*, for the time being, thats a good thing. The only remotely interesting things going to Ps4 and Xbone are exclusives that wouldn't be on a super powered Nintendo console anyway.

At least this way, Nintendo is getting a few multiplats that arent being ported to ps4 and xbone.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Just hatched a shiny Bergmite. Wasn't expecting to at all. Wasn't using Masudo method or anything, so it was the legit 1/8128 chance or whatever the number is.

Sadly, it doesn't have the ability I want. Good Nature + decent IVs so I'ma use it anyway.

For some reason I always seem to have amazing luck in pokemon when it comes to stuff like shinies or rare pokemon.

Edit: Just remembered. Ability Capsules exist. I'm fine.

:059:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Already bought it, I'm not waiting till Friday wtf.
meh, day 1 is usually awful online for 99% of popular games that come out. we'll be playing this for the next half a year or so, so why not save 30% and start playing on double XP weekend.

Speaking of Wii U though, I'm wondering why "next gen" consoles don't all have video output to multiple devices. This is pretty much the one thing that makes me want things like COD on Wii U. Local multiplayer splitscreening SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS. Most people have multiple small TVs and such and a nice feature for shooters and racing games would be output to multiple TVs.

Is this already possible and I just haven't seen it? It seems like it should be possible to allow 2-4 people to play COD on one system with output to 4 TVs.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
meh, day 1 is usually awful online for 99% of popular games that come out. we'll be playing this for the next half a year or so, so why not save 30% and start playing on double XP weekend.

Speaking of Wii U though, I'm wondering why "next gen" consoles don't all have video output to multiple devices. This is pretty much the one thing that makes me want things like COD on Wii U. Local multiplayer splitscreening SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS. Most people have multiple small TVs and such and a nice feature for shooters and racing games would be output to multiple TVs.

Is this already possible and I just haven't seen it? It seems like it should be possible to allow 2-4 people to play COD on one system with output to 4 TVs.
Because I want to learn the maps and guns right away, I don't wanna be wandering around while everyone else knows where to go with their silenced weapons lol.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You mean where to camp.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Wii U doesn't even have its own online multiplayer games yet. Seriously, its no wonder they don't charge for online yet, they dont do ANYTHING with it anyway.

I really wish we got Mario Party 10 online, I don't care if people say board games take too long and people would drop out. I've played brawl online with the same people for over an hour. Besides, the game should have been streamlined for shorter more fluid turns ages ago.

Next up we need to see The Conduit 3. I wouldn't be surprised if CoD abandoned the Wii U in 2014 or 2015 and they need to make their own FPS with online for that crowd. I'd settle for another Metroid Hunters game as well.

Need starfox online too, this is basically the next best thing to having KI:U sequel in HD and its a bit soon to wear that series out right? Imagine a large scale tactical warfare game with a T rating. Piloting landmasters and arwings as you battle it out over massive maps.

Nintendo can't seriously be expecting us to spend the next 6-8 years only plugging in that ethernet cord when its time to smash/kart.

Its so dumb, because online multiplayer encourages more people to buy the game/console. I have no reason to buy mario/party/kart/smash/ etc. if I already have a friend who has a wii u and the game.

HAtlas

Smash Rookie
Hey guys.

My name is Harrison Atlas, my smash tag "Atlas", and I'm currently a Melee player here in Houston. I've been competitive for about 2 months, main Falco, really enjoy it, etc. Unfortunately, most of the Melee scene is opposed to Brawl, and I personally enjoy all smash and want to get competitive with my Meta Knight. So if anyone wants to play Brawl, PM, Melee, just friend me on facebook and message me. I missed WHOBO, so I didn't get to see any of y'all, but I'm free most of the time and have a place for people to crash if they want to spend the night. Hope to get some facebook requests soon, happy smashing guys.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh Tesh, your posts always amuse me for the wrong reasons.

And seriously, people who use the ESRB rating to justify what games they play are the worst types of people. MATURE GAMES FOR A MATURE GAMER, RIGHT GUYS?

Tesh

Smash Hero
I don't see whats so amusing about that stuff. Unless you mean you would be exciting for an online nintendo experience. A new pokemon stadium with online would also be great. I'd also love to see Platinum design the next starfox or metroid for Nintendo. I just got revengance and I think they do well enough when they can insert some flare to a well known series.

I've come to enjoy online play alot in the past 10 years and I'd enjoy Nintendo being a part of that.

Also, for those of you that haven't heard, XYRO IS A NEW GEN AT NEW GEN!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Spoilers: Tesh is wrong 99% of the time.

Tesh

Smash Hero
spoilers: online works fine on wiiu

Spoilers: Tesh is wrong 99% of the time.
I know online works fine, only complaint ive heard about it, is its completely dead because no one owns a wii u AND one of the rare games that supports online.

My point is that nintendo does NOTHING with online, despite having alot of potential there. A really good Metroid or Starfox game with online could be as big as Mario Kart was last gen (people still playing this **** man).

Everyone with ghosts on ps3 add "tesh" on PSN.

Tesh

Smash Hero
nope, do i need a ps3 mic or would some device from my computer link up to it properly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom