• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dark Xyro...Dark Green Lesbian. Do you get the Melee EXTENDER?

:phone:

Gea

Smash Master
Allan you should come actually hang out more often.

Also my sister managed to get my niece ringworm even though she can't even crawl yet. The hell.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I'm not worried about the Amanda stuff. Seriously, we should talk.
Are you concerned about the pills? Maybe you think im addicted? Perhaps in the back of your cocaine infest mind you think that maybe (just MAYBE) a SUPERIOR drug lord such as myself has come into power and will steal all of your clientele?

my dear Jog, you would be wrong. I am as far from "drug land" as you are from beating m2k. Ill still talk with you though (maybe we can go to syncs tomorrow?) in order to quell your worries.

Dark Xyro...Dark Green Lesbian. Do you get the Melee EXTENDER?

Im not dark at all. LMAO u know me, rt. Im ******** and i know everything while actually knowing nothing.

Its just at one point i wanted to do very bad things to a certain cheating woman and her BF who MET me and KNEW she was married. Nothing i thought was out of the ordinary for a person who lost EVERYTHING he had and WASTED 6 ****ING YEARS OF HIS LIFE. My anger and thoughts are completely natural. They are over now though. its all good.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162

Also my sister managed to get my niece ringworm even though she can't even crawl yet. The hell.
That is gross.

Xyro, come hang with us. One of us, one of us...

Xyro77

yea i actually want to. what days are usually clear for you?

I'm just going to leave this here..

Most people DONT hate government. they just dont want it in every aspect of their lives.
Most people DONT hate regulations. they just dont want it on every thing.
Most people DONT hate taxes. they just dont want to be taxed on everything and have it raised.
Most people DONT love guns. they just dont want to be restricted in buying/using them because the government is attacking the TOOL (which is innocent) and not the USER (who is the one DOING the act).

nice try, liberal jerk wad

Gea

Smash Master
Only if you play Melee, Dphat

And yeah I'm down to do something Saturday. What time? I may help Mom out with making a raised planter outside. After that I am free.

Xyro77

Only if you play Melee, Dphat

And yeah I'm down to do something Saturday. What time? I may help Mom out with making a raised planter outside. After that I am free.
time? i dont know. just get it done and let me know.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Shout outs to xKilikx, Xyro77, UltimateRazer, BioDG, Sinister Slush, CY for viewing this thread!

Xyro77

Allan I can't hang tomorrow so go to Robert's tonight :)
Tonight is "A night in Mexico" if u catch my drift. She is coming over and im gonna cook for her (spaghetti), watch a movie (she has never seen Independence Day) and then drop her off. That is why i said Saturday. But since you dont wanna see/hang with me, you can go F yo self in the F hole you F beard.

Xyro77

Allan is a different mexico than the other mexico?
Also where did u meet her?
The mexico girl that had that hulk like boyfriend? F THAT BICH! After telling you guys the story and hearing the adivce, i agreed to never talk to her again. Shes DONE in my book.

This new Mexico (her name is stephanie) i met through some friends (adam/natalia) 4 years ago. At that time i just started dating amanda. and stephanie was 17 so..... nah no thanks. Anyways, on this past new years eve, i went to a get-together with adam and natalia. Natalia introduced me to Stephanie (her sister) but we already knew each other its just we forgot apparently. anyways we have been talking since Jan 1st. Went on a few dates (dude the first date was her idea btw) and stuff. Nothing too serious. So yea, im done with Americos. Its strictly Mexicos for now.

if i play my cards right, me and her will be doing THIS right before i take her home.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hmm, I wonder if you can get modded for that. It's in Spanish, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom