• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Razer, get a Wii U, you rat.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Uuuuuuuuuuu, make sure you pay for all your important college stuff first...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Well maybe if that gif party happened... But it seems someone was too busy having phone sex and popping pills.
I dont do phone sex. my 2nd major GF (audrey) tried to get me to do it with her on the phone one night. i said '' no thats dumb, lady!'' she later cheated on me and left so...........hmmmmmmm. so maybe phone sex is key to a good relationship?

And F you if u think im a pill poppin' drug bich. i dont do it cause im bored or because it makes me woozy. i do it because they NEED me (even now, they call me) and i NEED them (cute little pieces of aqua blue sleepiness). its a relationship you dont have and i wouldnt wish it on you either.

as for the gif party, i need people to participate! last time i forgot but once i got online i saw trela only found 2 gifs. TWO?MOTHER FRAKKIN 2 GIFS? F THAT! i want a gif explosion! when yall have 5 or more gifs ready to go, let me know.

@zano, i sent a pm of the fb posts. dew whatcha gotta do, boo.

:phone:

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I dont do phone sex. my 2nd major GF (audrey) tried to get me to do it with her on the phone one night. i said '' no thats dumb, lady!'' she later cheated on me and left so...........hmmmmmmm. so maybe phone sex is key to a good relationship?

And F you if u think im a pill poppin' drug bich. i dont do it cause im bored or because it makes me woozy. i do it because they NEED me (even now, they call me) and i NEED them (cute little pieces of aqua blue sleepiness). its a relationship you dont have and i wouldnt wish it on you either.

as for the gif party, i need people to participate! last time i forgot but once i got online i saw trela only found 2 gifs. TWO?MOTHER FRAKKIN 2 GIFS? F THAT! i want a gif explosion! when yall have 5 or more gifs ready to go, let me know.

@zano, i sent a pm of the fb posts. dew whatcha gotta do, boo.

Trela

Smash Lord
Someone MM me in AutoCAD2012.

No wait, nvm, I suck in it.

Alright hold on, I think I'm finally getting it.

Aaaaand I'm lost again.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Trela, you didn't go to Hobo 12, right?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Still waiting for that gif Pay RT.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Pft, you'll get one for Smash 4 or Monster Hunter.

Project X Zone confirmed for North America release.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
It's coming

EDIT: I didn't get any pm xyro, did you send it here or facebook or aib? Cause if it was aib, someone else is using my name atm.

Denti

Smash Master
I'm trying very hard to get this venue right here for Revolution 13. Aka the second stop for the LSC2 in Dallas in the month of April.

The venue has tons of space, a projector, lights, all the chairs and tables we will need, very very nearby food (like if I tilted the camera you could see the cafeteria), we can be as loud as we want, and there will be tons of random players because it is on the University of North Texas and I will be putting up around a 100-150 fliers. I'm going to try and talk to the University's gaming club to see if they will come and or spread the word about my tournament. If I get this venue (which I've seen Brawl tournaments held here before) I will GUARANTEE A MINIMUM OF 50 PLAYERS AT THIS EVENT!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+++++++++ Lets raise the hype up a notch +++++++++

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So have I.

DEAL WITH IT, NEW GEN SCUM.

Status