• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I mean.. I kind of knew that was just asking how much fun the two games they bought were.
Have not played Nintendo Land and prob wont until i play with others. Mini game collections are not my kind of thing.

ZombiU is pretty sweet so far. Lighting is very realistic and the changes your HUD goes through when blood splatters on you or the environment changes is pretty bad *** too. Reminds me a lot of the first time i played Metroid Prime 1. I have not died yet and ive played 22mins worth of the game, so far so good. I also found out you can have ALL sound come out of the wiiu headphone jack so im hearing EVERYTHING in the darkness of my room at midnight. EPIC.

Gea

Smash Master
Yeah, that was embarrassing. Oh well, time for us to step it up and start winning stuff instead of them.

Excellent, I should lab this evening to prepare a bit so I can teach you some stuff for KoF. Don't expect too much though, I'm garbage.

Dave is gonna also show up with his Wiiu so we can see. Might be cool.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
I don't play KOF sorry :( :(. Looks mad technical. Not as much as SF tho.

Keith first to 10 sometime on Marvel.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Xyro and Flip, I added you guys.

And before you ask, you do it through the Home menu.

Xyro77

Xyro and Flip, I added you guys.

And before you ask, you do it through the Home menu.
i thought you add people through miiverse?

LOL yea like nintendo is gonna come out and say "welp, u caught me!" We KNOW its not a mock up but of course nintendo will call it that just to try and get the news spill out of the public eye. typical RT believing what he reads and thus becoming the typical sheep.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, all those sheep also think Obama was elected by the people, not the truth which is he was put into power by the lizard people.

****ING SHEEP ALL OF THEM.

Anywho, you add through the Home Menu friendlist. Because that's how you access it, derp.

Xyro77

Yeah, all those sheep also think Obama was elected by the people, not the truth which is he was put into power by the lizard people.

****ING SHEEP ALL OF THEM.
Not trying to start anything but iirc(i didnt pay attention TOO much cause the amanda issue was happening) i saw on CNN that Romeny won the popular vote and obama won the college of electorals. So if true, that means you used a bad example.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Okay, whatever Green Lesbian.

Wait a minute...

Green? Like lizards are green?

Lesbian? That begins with an "L"...like lizards.

And if you take Warren Lovely Smis and omit a few letters and add some more, you get "I AM A LIZARD."

OMG, YOU ARE ONE OF THEM.

Hurry up and add me, you filthy lizard.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Whenever I feel sorry for myself, I watch videos like this to remind myself how lucky I am not to be suffering like this. I think this man is aware of what the interviewer is asking and of the fact that he's not answering correctly. At one point, he says, "These are terrible words," and seems to be acknowledging his speech problems.
ViciousOval 9 months ago 4

side note: that lady is utter garbage at asking the proper questions that acknowledge that man's speech impediment. she's not even like going after anything he's saying incorrectly to spark after a conversation. no questioning asked other than a really direct one - then she just waits for him to finish whatever the **** he's saying lol and asks another one.

Xyro77

Okay, whatever Green Lesbian.

Wait a minute...

Green? Like lizards are green?

Lesbian? That begins with an "L"...like lizards.

And if you take Warren Lovely Smis and omit a few letters and add some more, you get "I AM A LIZARD."

OMG, YOU ARE ONE OF THEM.

Hurry up and add me, you filthy lizard.
ok ill try it now

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
I'll add you when I sleep back at my Apartment.

Actually I'm going to get a little carrying bag for it, so I cant transfer between home and apartment.

EDIT

I just bought my ticket to arrive at Newark Liberty International Airport on 01/11/13. I am going to Apex 2013!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom