• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Look at what i found on LL. freakin awesome.

Duo said:
xmfd wiiu sucks ****

Ninjuggalotus said:
I'm sorry Duo, but did the Wii-U already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the game is still on? Nintendo is still playing right now and they have been the best company in the gaming culture for how many years now? They're competing against one of the worst hardwares in the gaming world who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a HD world. But you know what? They still ****ing suck. Nintendo is one of the best ****ing gaming companies, they went 8-bit first year and would of won the last gen if the Gamecube could throw third-party games out there. Maybe you should shut the **** up before you make ******** topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Nintendo wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Microsoft just sold another system when they didn't need another one, just like Nintendo didn't do. Are you a ****ing drunk? Are you ********? Are you autistic? You are a ****ing idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm ****ing serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Nintendo topics because you're a ****** hater who doesn't like Miyamoto because he's good. **** you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these ****ing Nintendo systems on the board, like I give a ****. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a ******. Always doing stupid **** like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your ****ing life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. **** you. You are nothing.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hmm, Hulu Plus is out for Wii U. How nice.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
My Mii looks like me! Anybody know any deals for WiiU games for black friday? Target only had buy 2 get 1 50% which is garbage. I might just stick to rentals with gamefly or something.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I don't recall there being any. Maybe try your luck on Cyber Monday.

:phone:

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
I saw Toys R' Us with buy 1 get 1 40%. (Two games for under 100 dollars isn't too bad.)

Old Navy has: Free New Super Mario Bros Wii U game with $40 purchase, doorbuster with very limited quantities

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, but very few places have it.

You might have to just buy one that has it built-in.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
I was on eventhubs and they made a post about Seth Killian would like Playstation All Stars on EVO next year. One comment stated:

The GAMEPLAY however, is excellent. No character is the same. It's leagues above smash in terms of depth and fighting mechanics.

O_o

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Aren't you sneaky? Is that why you won Hobo 12?

But seriously, can a timer be set on stock matches? Otherwise...I feel sick...

Gea

Smash Master
They want it at EVO because Sony is a huge sponsor and pays and provides nearly everything for them. So yeah, SONY wants it at EVO. Smash was dropped from MLG because Nintendo won't give them rights to stream. Follow the money.

Gea

Smash Master
So anyone have any cool Thanksgiving plans? I have a turkey in the fridge brining right now for the morning. Gonna try cooking it with saltpork ontop of it to baste it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Do turkey Hot Pockets count?

Gea

Smash Master
I'm not even going to ask^

Robert play Marvel with me
You haven't lived unless you've eaten a Chen Peanut Butter Sandwich™ on Thanksgiving, complete with apple and orange trimmings.

I'll play Marvel with you the day you can l-cancel every aerial in a match we play.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You haven't lived unless you've eaten a Chen Peanut Butter Sandwich™ on Thanksgiving, complete with apple and orange trimmings.

I'll play Marvel with you the day you can l-cancel every aerial in a match we play.
No Jiggs plz.

Gea

Smash Master
I almost said that, but I don't think he could even do that, so I omitted it.

Edit: That sounds meaner than I intended it to.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
My birthday, thanksgiving and probably Christmas is wrecked so I'm just gonna take Claire to my dads and eat with him on thanksgiving. Turkey is gross so we are gonna have pork chops.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I honestly prefer ham than turkey.

Gea

Smash Master
Turkey is one of those meats that needs some super special treatment to have good flavor, and definitely isn't as flexible as pork or chicken. Still, save the ham for Christmas.

How's your Dad doing anyways, Allan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom