• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Doesn't look like I'll be able to make this...

It's a **** shame for me. [I'm kicking my own *** in my mind for not having a good car and enough gas money to drive to Houston]

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'm sad, I found out I can beat my neighbor's Diddy with Meta Knight like it's nothing, but not with my Ice Climbers or Sheik xD.

I don't wanna use MK and turn to the dark side though :p

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
this looks like fun!!
GL to Hylian/M2k

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm going to pick up M2K and Azen soon :).

I'm going to practice all night with them XD.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Would ANYONE be willing to house me and two other people on Saturday, after the tournament?

It's incredibly short noticed, but just throwing it out there.

Also, is the gas situation in Houston as bad as I've heard it is? Just curious for the gas we'd need for the drive back home...

I'd appreciate it if someone answered asap.

EDIT: I just realized that I don't have a teammate...

Anyone?

Michael64

Smash Rookie
Houston locals. Me and 2 others (puffball maybe being one of them) are asking for housing on saturday night. Money isnt an issue for us with hotel rooms, but theres just not anything out there. Everything is booked. We're coming from San Antonio and bringing a full set up.

Anyone able to help? I dont think my driver is willing to make the journey twice in the same day. We'd VERY MUCH appreciate it.

BTW THIS IS NIKE20

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I suggest you guys call up people using the numbers from the Houston Player Directory on the first page, as i doubt anyone will be checking this thread till after the tourney.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hope we're not too late for Bear's tourney...

-Ran

Smash Master
Lee[the good one], Pierre, Chad Lee, my girlfriend, and I are coming tomorrow. =D I'm looking forwards to having a lot of matches with everyone, regardless of what I do in the tournament.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lee[the good one], Pierre, Chad Lee, my girlfriend, and I are coming tomorrow. =D I'm looking forwards to having a lot of matches with everyone, regardless of what I do in the tournament.
Yeauhzzzz!!!!

I'm glad I talked Lee into coming :).

Tell him I <3 him.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I've decided not to go at all. Things came up.

Good luck Hylian.

Oh, and if anyone sees Mr. 3000 there, tell him that Puffball says: Texas isn't big enough for 2 Sonic mains...

Sorry (Mostly directed at Nike).

heytallman

CTALL
I just got home from the hotel smashfest, it was quite fun. Lotsa people were there, but most importantly, cinnamon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaUGCLRiG9A

Xyro played See.Why and beat him, and I took video of our dear Colin coughing it up in glorious clouds of red smoke.

Xyro later played takeurlife2, and LOST in a riveting five round set! Xyro to eat cinnamon TOMORROW.

Also on the docket for tomorrow: KRD vs ESCA!!!! Who will win this epic battle? Tune in tomorrow to find out!

As you all can tell, I am very excited for HOBO 11!!!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
See you all tomorrow. There are a lot of people I want to play in friendlies. :)

Anth0ny

Smash Master
This is gonna be crazy. Depending on the results, MK's ban just might take a step closer to reality.

Hopefully we'll get some updates from the event tomorrow?

kldtjiog

Smash Rookie
hey i'm some what new to the smash scene and just wanted to drop in and say i plan on being at the tourny tomorrow. i look forward to my first tourny. i'm friends with heytallman btw.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I have a set up I can bring, but it doesnt have everything unlocked. I have all the characters, and most of the stages (only one I noticed missing was pokemon stadium 2) and since I havnt beaten the subspace on my system, I cant pre-set what stages random selects from. Still want me to bring it anyways?

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
I have a set up I can bring, but it doesnt have everything unlocked. I have all the characters, and most of the stages (only one I noticed missing was pokemon stadium 2) and since I havnt beaten the subspace on my system, I cant pre-set what stages random selects from. Still want me to bring it anyways?
you mean Pokemon Stadium 1, and you don't need to set stages to random since everyone should be striking stages for their first rounds anyway. still, getting stages isn't hard at all, use your golden hammers if you don't feel like playing on Pokemon Stadium 2 ten times.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
mann, I dont know if I have golden hammers. Also, its at miltons house blueJ. But why are you here, shouldnt you be doing your take home test? =p

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Woot, tourny today.

I'll use my Ice Climbers this time :D And my neighbor is going to use his new main: Diddy (even though that was his first main in Brawl before lol).

-Ran

Smash Master
Louisiana is en route. We've been up since 4am. Lee listens to the most girlie music possible.

Sachi= my girlfriend.

Conker315

Smash Lord
^ that be epic XD
btw zori ill be looking around for you for a match alright...or if u can try to find me =)
Ill be wearing blk with orange today so thats some sort of specification hopefully.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
whats the address and or where is the tourney? Im at the airport and my peoples ain't answering the phone to pick me up :-( . Call or text me at 316 990 5058

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
12303 Westheimer, Houston,Tx, 77077

All the information is on the front page. If you're coming from Beltway 8, you would take west on Westheimer. If coming from Hwy 6, go east on Westheimer. It will be on the left side...the building is amongst a group of building that has a Double Dave's, What-a-burger, Denny's...the place is called Planet Zero Anime Center. There is a huge sign, you can't miss it.

If anyone has any questions, call the TO at (409)-692-0697.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom