• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnes

Smash Master
Kilik are u still at Austin's? I'm gonna go pick up my debit card after school...please keep it somewhere safe kiddies ^_^

RT I'm B+ rank online now...so close to A...and then after A there's only one step left. I have like a 85% win ratio only losing to Mitsuru's Yu's and Yosuke's...all bad matchups :(

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
The show "Pokemon" began in 1997 and is still being made.

There are 15 Pokemon movies and over 750 episodes. In America, Pokemon is on its 16th season.

When ash originally left Pallet Town, he was 10 years old. If he aged in real time, this means he would be around 25 now.

Satoshi Tajiri, the creator of pokemon, has a net worth of over $5.1 billion.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm still struggling on a few things, Gnes.

I will have to rethink a few things...or maybe pickup a secondary...

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
He has become Sync, the destroyer of Houston scene

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yes, please announce the next Houston tournament if you can or its not like anyone OoC will come.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
And be the only ones there.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
And never posted a results thread.

You're a natural TO.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I see you went to his last one...

Xyro77

Here's the speech that President Nixon would have given if the Apollo 11 mission failed. Kinda unsettling imo.

Fate has ordained that the men who went to the moon to explore in peace will stay on the moon to rest in peace.
These brave men, Neil Armstrong and Edwin Aldrin, know that there is no hope for their recovery. But they also know that there is hope for mankind in their sacrifice. These two men are laying down their lives in mankind’s most noble goal: the search for truth and understanding.
They will be mourned by their families and friends; they will be mourned by their nation; they will be mourned by the people of the world; they will be mourned by a Mother Earth that dared send two of her sons into the unknown.
In their exploration, they stirred the people of the world to feel as one: in their sacrifice, they bind more tightly the brotherhood of man.
In ancient days, men looked at stars and saw their heroes in the constellations. In modern times, we do much the same, but our heroes are epic men of flesh and blood.
Others will follow, and surely find their way home. Man’s search will not be denied. But these men were the first, and they will remain the foremost in our hearts.
For every human being who looks up at the moon in the nights to come will know that there is some corner of another world that is forever mankind.

Xyro77

Just finished Resident Evil: AfterLife with Trela. And I have NEVER seen him so excited as he was during that movie. He was literally rocking back and forth with sheer enjoyment when Wesker was on screen. With a tear of awesomeness in his eye and a smile on his face, Trela was LIVING the dream.

Only true master pieces such as MOVIES can bring pure unconditional happiness to a child's life. Such feelings can never be obtained by A dead tree tainted with ink aka BOOK.

Movies>Books

CY

Smash Ace
movie sucks.

and it got a 24%(with 51% of people liking it) on Rotten Tomatoes which solidifies that it is garbage. LEARN REAL MOVIES edit: and yes I did see the movie so my point is valid. Trela needs to learn real entertainment

also fliphop's video was 10/10. invisible dancing girl, love it.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Lolloolol 24% is soo horrible.

I thought that it would be decent cuz of all those characters from the video game...I guess not.

Xyro77

ROFL Cy uses rotten tomatoes as a gage for movie ratings. Typical book nerd move.

@Bio
Hell no. Not one actor fit the personality of their videogames counter part. They also give them HORRIBLE back stories. The way the story has played out is really bad too. There is seriously no possible way for it to end in a good way unless they do something mega corny.

Esca

Smash Champion
From maharba:

You ***** *** *****es, I'll upload the bracket and make the result thread whenever the **** I feel like, but if you *******s keep *****ing like ***** *****es, i'm never making that thread and you guys can suck my flailing flacid ****ing ****.

Xyro77

13 Year-Old Steals Car, Drives 13 Hours To Meet Her Xbox Live "Boyfriend"

http://m.kotaku.com/5941779/13-year+old-steals-car-drives-13-hours-to-meet-her-xbox-live-boyfriend

Beth Robinson is 13. She recently met a boy, aged 12, over Xbox Live. Beth lives in Houston and the boy, Dylan, lives in Hodgenville, Kentucky. When Beth's dad didn't like the fact the two were playing games and "chatting" together over the service, she did what any lovestruck 13 year-old girl would do: went a little bananas.

Stealing her brother's car and her mother's ATM card, Beth set off to drive to Dylan's house. Reminder: she's 13. She got as far as Nashville, Tennessee before being stopped by police, who had been alerted to be on the look-out for the teenager.

She's since been reunited with her family in the strangely heart-warming video below. And while there's all sorts of messed up things related to the incident, let's be clear: aside from the stealing and unlicensed driving, nothing sordid went down here. Which makes a pleasant change, since these kind of Xbox romance stories normally involve some degree of skin-crawling.

Let's also not lose sight of the fact the girl managed to make it from Houston to Nashville. Which is 13 hours away. That's one hell of a drive.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Maharba spelled backwards is "no results thread."

2 more days...

Status
Not open for further replies.