• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

BioDG

Smash Ace
At the last tourney:

"Hey I thought you used Wiimote and Nunchuck!"
"Wait...you use a gamecube controller?"

One day...Houston will realize that I'm not Tesh LOL

Xyro77

3ds xl announced. comes out august 19th. 90% bigger top screen and 90% bigger bottom screen. better battery life. sold for 199$

heytallman

CTALL
New Super Mario Bros 2 looks HORRIBLE. Will not buy.

Adventure Time game at least mentioned. All my money.

Smash 4, lol.

No Animal Crossing mentioned, or Monster Hunter, while Japland got both. Both games would get all my money.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
DANG, you guys are SLOW at Xenoblade! I'm level 63. Come at me bros.

:phone:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
DSi xl wasn't a great idea, and neither is this. Least they coulda done was add the extra stick that should have been on the system in the first place.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The DSi XL was designed primarily for older people who complained they couldn't see very clearly on the small screens.

It's no surprise they released an 3DS XL.

Xyro77

DSi xl wasn't a great idea, and neither is this. Least they coulda done was add the extra stick that should have been on the system in the first place.
dsi xl was a good idea but they released it like 6 months before 3ds so no one bought it. 3ds xl is a great move. nintendo already said they wont add on another stick.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
New Super Mario Bros 2 will have paid DLC bonus levels.

And so it was...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well, people wanted Nintendo to be like Microsoft/Sony.

Wish granted.

Those who care Kingdom Hearts 3DS demo in eShop...

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Aaaah
He did what he had to do
He asked no questions
He had few conversations
The tar glistens in the noon heat
He tread across the grass, up onto, and down off of, the concrete abutments

Mirage on the highway
Ghosts in the tunnel
The dark cave

Out into the blinding light of day at breakneck speed
Every bolt rumbling

Glistening highway mirage groans
The slick surface
Careening into first the small mammal, and then screeching along the guard
Rail, scraping paint and throwing sparks like sheets of pure terror for
400 yards
Over and over

With one final back and forth rocking motion coming to rest
Wheeehah

The beautiful paint job hopelessly marred

Smoke and flames

Alright
So nice
He moved to the small creature
Screeching whistles of steam blowing off
On it's back, wheels spinning like a cinema classic
The door sags open and a man covered in blood drops the three feet or so to
The pavement
The car still rattling and shaking as if with a mind of it's own, unwilling
To die
The man, 40ish, also after a time, an agonizingly painful period of time

Is also unwilling to die

Suddenly all is quite quiet there in the sunlight on the highway
But what? what can I do?
I cannot move, everything is about broken
Blood everywhere, mixing with oil and gas
What's moving, must turn my head
Pain, white light, blinded
Some guy there kneeling in the blinded mirage of white light
All my strength to 'heeeeeelp'
Screaming now help me please
He tried to tamp out the bit of burning ember which had lept from the wreck
Onto his grimy coat sleeve
Coughing blood
What's happen?
He's he's inching towards truth
He strode of into the woods with the animal
It still lived
He didn't glance back at all

Still out ghosting the road
Death on the highway
Words crumble around me and fall with the weight of heaven
I cannot move
I'm beneath the great weight
I cannot see
My eyes are blinded
I am in the darkness

That's it

{very low in the mix}
In panic I forget it
In despair I need it
In my mind I save it
In death I have it
{then a bit louder}
In panic I forget it
In despair I need it

I shouldn't laugh
Hah hah hah
Yeah really
Oh

In panic I forget it
In despair I need it
In my mind I save it
In death I have it
[Thurston?]
Never gave a damn about the meterman
I was the man who had to read the meters, man

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Backside melts into the sofa
My world my TV and my food
Besides listening to my belly gurgle
There ain't much else to do
Yeah, I sweat a lot
Pants fall down everytime I bend over
My feet itch
Yeah - I married a scarecrow

I hate you
Talkin' to myself
Everybody's staring at me
I'm only bleedin'

Someone taps me on the shoulder every 5 minutes
No on speaks English anymore
Would anybody tell me if I was getting stupider?

I hate you
Talkin' to myself
You don't feel it after awhile
You take the beating

I'm a swingin' guy
Throw a belt over the shower curtain rod
And swing---
Toss me inside a hefty
And put me in the ground

A drink needs me
I don't
I ain't about to guzzle no tears
So kiss my ***
Newscasters, cockroaches, and desserts

I hate you
Talking to myself
Everbody's staring at me
I'm only bleeding

Where are the kids?
Maybe getting pregnant or on drugs or on welfare
on top of the world on the honor roll on parole
on the dodgers on the backs of milk cartons
on stakes in the middle of cornfields
on covers of future history books on old lady's mantles
walkin' on water nailed on crosses

I think it's time I had a talk with my kids
I'll just tell 'em what my daddy told me
YOU AIN'T NEVER GONNA AMOUNT TO NOTHIN

Xyro77

All it takes is a google search of a line or two from that song to pull up the **** band. knowing the fact that you and Illmatic were te ones to post lyrics means there is a strong chance it's **** music.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
All it takes is a google search of a line or two from that song to pull up the **** band. knowing the fact that you and Illmatic were te ones to post lyrics means there is a strong chance it's **** music.

So you don't know, just like I thought. And you can Google it? A nutless monkey can Google how to peel a banana, it's not rocket science ****a.

Your naivety of music only makes me stronger. Go back to your Kesha and Katy Perry.

Xyro77

Wait so you are trying to make fun of me cause I don't know your **** music? Lol go ahead.

Anyways.....

@g4tv: What did you think of the Taken 2 trailer? Check it out here: http://t.co/vTfyepRH

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Oh it must be **** music hour.
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Wait so you are trying to make fun of me cause I don't know your **** music? Lol go ahead.

Anyways.....

@g4tv: What did you think of the Taken 2 trailer? Check it out here: http://t.co/vTfyepRH

You just took a shot at me because you don't know my "**** music" but once I say something about it you act like a ***** *** *****.

****** you don't even know. Don't dish it if you can't take it *****. Get to steppin'.

Xyro77

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.
At first glance i was like

but then i read the story again and i was like

then i saw who posted

knowing this, it made the story make as much sense as this

so i now get to express my feelings

Feeling better, im gonna get outta here

Xyro77

You just took a shot at me because you don't know my "**** music" but once I say something about it you act like a ***** *** *****.

****** you don't even know. Don't dish it if you can't take it *****. Get to steppin'.
i dont have to eat beaver anus to know its gonna taste like ****.

same goes for any music you/illmatic/cy/jerm recommend.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom