• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm still outside Colony 6, I'm so slow, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

:phone:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I'm still like 20 hours into the game and I had it months before others, lol. Don't really have much access to my wii atm anyways.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Satorl Marsh is so wonnnnnnderful. Best area in the game, IMO.
Makna Forest
or
Mechonis Field
for best music, though.

I love xords voice!!!

Dude, I think this may be more than 80 hours cause I'm 50 hours in and I think I'm HALF way. Who is your fav character so far? What lvl are you? Do as many side quests as you can cause the exp and money is mega handy!!!!
It's DEFINITELY more than 80 hours if you do all the sidequests and discover everything.
Plus, you can go back and fight the ultra-high-leveled monsters that you encounter earlier (you have to go back for a few of them during the
Colony 6 rebuilding sidequest
anyway).
Also, fairly certain that doing sidequests in Frontier Village turned me into a psychopath. I'm pretty sure that it doesn't hurt to avoid doing SOME sidequests.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Makna Forest
or
Mechonis Field
for best music, though.

It's DEFINITELY more than 80 hours if you do all the sidequests and discover everything.
Plus, you can go back and fight the ultra-high-leveled monsters that you encounter earlier (you have to go back for a few of them during the
anyway).
Also, fairly certain that doing sidequests in Frontier Village turned me into a psychopath. I'm pretty sure that it doesn't hurt to avoid doing SOME sidequests.
TBH im not a fan of the Satoral Marsh. Every "marsh/swamp" type area in RPGs really suck(Tales of the Abyss/Diablo 2/Dragon Warrior 3....ect) and are a pain to get thru. Though im only at
Alcamoth/Eryth Sea
, my fav area is the Gaur Plain(bionis leg). That was the first time in this game i realized how freakin MASSIVE the world of XenoBlade is. Gaur Plains song is also my fav song so far. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xweRl4LZlmo

Also, though i have not got my last party member,
Dunban
is by far my fav character. Gnes/Zano/Clover/Zigsta, who do you like the best? Oh and please use spoilers cause lots of us have not beat the game yet.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Needs more Metal Face.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
TBH im not a fan of the Satoral Marsh. Every "marsh/swamp" type area in RPGs really suck(Tales of the Abyss/Diablo 2/Dragon Warrior 3....ect) and are a pain to get thru. Though im only at
Alcamoth/Eryth Sea
, my fav area is the Gaur Plain(bionis leg). That was the first time in this game i realized how freakin MASSIVE the world of XenoBlade is. Gaur Plains song is also my fav song so far. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xweRl4LZlmo

Also, though i have not got my last party member,
Dunban
is by far my fav character. Gnes/Zano/Clover/Zigsta, who do you like the best? Oh and please use spoilers cause lots of us have not beat the game yet.
Maybe I'm just weird. I really enjoyed the marsh in TotA.
Bionis' Leg is also a really good area. I love the incredible amount of exploration you can do and the wonderful enemy diversity there.
This game REALLY doesn't have any "bad" areas.

My favorite character is actually that last character that you haven't gotten yet.
I won't even say anything else about it since you haven't reached that point yet.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Favorite world so far's easily Bionis Leg. Favorite character is Reyn. I'm a little over 72 hours in and still have a LOT of game to play. Loving it.

Also:

EVERYBODYYY HEROTIME!!!

Gnes

Smash Master
I love xords voice!!!

Dude, I think this may be more than 80 hours cause I'm 50 hours in and I think I'm HALF way. Who is your fav character so far? What lvl are you? Do as many side quests as you can cause the exp and money is mega handy!!!!

The base was estimated around 80 hours. With sidequest, who knows. I could find out, but I don't feel like it.

Fav. character is Dunban so far. Kickin ***
with one arm
I'm lvl 40, and I'm not even 20 hours in yet. Do you do the collectors stuff? I've maxed out almost every area I've visited save Colony 9 and one of the smaller areas for some reason.

I'm still outside Colony 6, I'm so slow, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Wtf...I'm already out of Satori Marsh and in the area after that. U BAD BRO
Makna Forest
or
Mechonis Field
for best music, though.

Makna Forest music is too good. Gaur Plain's is really good too. Havent got to Mechonis Field yet.

anyway).
Yeah 80 hours is the base I believe. I'll probably end up doing ALMOST all the sidequest. I barely missed any so far.

@Zano I fought 4 Rathian's yesterday. 3 of them gave me a plate. U should get online with us ^_^

Xyro77

The base was estimated around 80 hours. With sidequest, who knows. I could find out, but I don't feel like it.

Fav. character is Dunban so far. Kickin ***
with one arm
I'm lvl 40, and I'm not even 20 hours in yet. Do you do the collectors stuff? I've maxed out almost every area I've visited save Colony 9 and one of the smaller areas for some reason.

Wtf...I'm already out of Satori Marsh and in the area after that. U BAD BRO

Yeah 80 hours is the base I believe. I'll probably end up doing ALMOST all the sidequest. I barely missed any so far.

@Zano I fought 4 Rathian's yesterday. 3 of them gave me a plate. U should get online with us ^_^
Dude yes, Dunban, the hero of the first war!!!

I'm level 48. Every time I enter a new area, I get all the collectioedia stuff and start doing side quests. Remember, even after you do quests, go back to the town and do more quest cause there are more to be done. I do all quests in an area then I'll move on.

Edit: just got to prison island. WTF major twist!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
There are some timed quests.

If they have a "!" then you have to do them before a certain point locks them out.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Edit: just got to prison island. WTF major twist!
Inorite?

Another thing to mention (this isn't really spoiling anything), you guys should fill your Collectopedia whenever you get to a new area the way Xyro is.
They do actually lock out entire areas as you progress, so you may not be able to do it later.
I didn't know about this, so I have a couple of permanent empty spots in my book. :<

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'm pretty much at the end. I just have some little things to finish up before I actually beat it (I want to destroy every high-level enemy available before I finish things).
I just keep getting distracted by other games (Tales of Graces f, replaying Harvest Moon: Animal Parade, sudden desire to learn to be awesome at Soku, learning to play more characters in Brawl, etc.).

For affinity coins:
Go to your skill tree menu, then press "1" to pull up the "Skill Links" section. You can link skills between two characters by using affinity coins.
The types and number of skills you can link depends on the love-love between the two characters.
Don't be afraid to use affinity coins. If you link a skill and decide to remove it for another one later, you'll get the coins back.
I really hope this made sense.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Back Slash da best...backstab everything...

Xyro77

Thanks for the explanation. I hope it makes my team stronger. I'm having issues with unique monsters that have that freakin "spike" ability. I use that certain MONADO attack and use spike resist gem but I'm still getting pooped on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom