• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
They need to give up on the DS. 3DS is the future

:phone:
They're waiting for Gen VI for the 3DS...I don't blame them, if it costs less to make a DS game, I would do the same. The game will print money regardless.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I'd just put the time/effort/money into the developing of a GOOD pkmn game(for once) on the 3ds.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
They're waiting for Gen VI for the 3DS...I don't blame them, if it costs less to make a DS game, I would do the same. The game will print money regardless.
This^

They'll make a **** ton more money from the game then what they put into it. Pokemon always sells. Kids don't understand what a **** game is.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'd just put the time/effort/money into the developing of a GOOD pkmn game(for once) on the 3ds.

They've been releasing the same game over and over in groups of three for years and you want time/effort/money?

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
kyrem fuses with zekrom and reshiram?

will i be able to fuse a blastoise and venasaur and get a venatoise perhaps?? :awesome:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162

If Nintendo really wanted to print money, they would make a Pokemon MMORPG...it would pretty much DOMINATE every other MMORPG. They would recoup development costs in less than a day.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well, just got a new puzzle piece from Best Buy...Kid Icarus.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Good job at the Austin tournament, Esca. I hope you come back and start playing again.
Please make the HOBO 36 thread, Sync. I need a date so I can take the day off.

Sync.

Smash Champion
I'm actually making BN7 thread and HOBO thread right now. I have found a new HOBO venue if you guys approve of it :) It took some work and some talking to people but I got this with no connections :) be proud of me Houston! BN7 will be this weekend at my house by the way (PJ made me do it)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Sweet, I'll be able to test run the new laptop for recording...

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm actually making BN7 thread and HOBO thread right now. I have found a new HOBO venue if you guys approve of it :) It took some work and some talking to people but I got this with no connections :) be proud of me Houston! BN7 will be this weekend at my house by the way (PJ made me do it)
Posts pictures, sq. ft. list of nearby food, availability of chairs and air conditioning please.

CY

Smash Ace
If Nintendo really wanted to print money, they would make a Pokemon MMORPG...it would pretty much DOMINATE every other MMORPG. They would recoup development costs in less than a day.
if by dominate you mean have initial hype then fall apart because it isn't WoW, then yes it would dominate hard.

Xyro77

Smoom, u r wrong. Like normal.

Pkmn stopped getting good after silver/gold. Red/silver are tied for my fav.

Xyro77

CY, a pkmn mmorpg done right would be the be-all-end-all mmo. There are unlimited things they could do. The only thing holding it back would be the console cause in 5-6 years a new console would appear.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
CY, a pkmn mmorpg done right would be the be-all-end-all mmo. There are unlimited things they could do. The only thing holding it back would be the console cause in 5-6 years a new console would appear.

This 100%. I find it funny how people underestimate how popular Pokemon is...they fail to understand that Pokemon is still very popular in Japan and US. Pokemon MMORPG=all of Japan on there.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I hate new gen poopheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom