• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zori

Smash Champion
well techically weezing has willowisp and is know for being a physical wall. on top of that explosion was nerfed in 5th gen

so explosion would do nothing to both of them :p

/pokemon nerd

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You're not Professor P4. There can only be one in each region.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
But that's what old gen does...they deal with it by complaining...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
no rt, that what YOU do. REAL old gens go to ZORI for pokeAdvice.
ACTUALLY, you don't understand Pidove, so you can go die in the fires of Brinstar where the Falchion Blade was forged.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
well techically weezing has willowisp and is know for being a physical wall. on top of that explosion was nerfed in 5th gen

so explosion would do nothing to both of them :p

/pokemon nerd
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACTUALLY since WEEZING doesnt believe in ghosts Genjar cannot be real and thus the battle victory goes to WEEZY and even if ghost were real thus making Jingar real weezing is made of titanium plutonium green bean extract so no move gengar possesses can harm my fair WEEZING because a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down down baby, yo' street in a Range Rover suck it ya poke-nerd didgimon is the SUPERIOR show and Tentomon's champion form is pepper breath and we all know that done did done burn yo bich @zz oh and btw take your trash pikman and shove up yo pokedex before i make u lick my pallet town cause im a burd ya hurd, Jack Bauer?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Where's the copy pasta of the original fires of Brinstar?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The original story you posted about the Falchion Blade, dummy.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Weezing always looks so depressed, and no one likes emo ***got kids, while Gengar always has a smile and is cheery and popular.

Gengar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> deformed emo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom