• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
DUDE YES! I JUST FOUND THIS AWESOME GUN IN RE:R.

Its mega slow but HOLY F!!!!!!

Tesh

Smash Hero
Does anyone know of a site I can buy used Ps2 and Gamecube games from? I've purchased pretty much every good gamecube and Ps2 game available on Gamestop.com but I still want more.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Lol, I was going through my old posts and I found some really good ones from when I started becoming friends with some of you guys and entering the smash scene.

(in results thread)

9: Zori - haha you and flip are halarious, thanks for trying to "teach" me to Snake matchup. Amazing Olimar man. Fun doubles match :)
LOL do you remember when I was scared to face Razer and you attempted to teach me the Snake matchup with Flip? I had to close my eyes and pull turnips then try to throw them at him without moving forward? I was being trolled and I didn't even know.

V LOL

Zori: Close your eyes.
Flip: Look I'll close my eyes too.
Illmatic: Ok... Ok...
25: P4 - I don't really know you but I saw you around alot. Nice Metaknight, you seem like a pretty cool guy (anyone who likes Radiohead has to be)
I spotted a fellow hipster even in the beginning.

33: Xyro - Thanks for these tournaments Xyro. Your a great host and funny as hell. If I would have been facing Trela in that set I would have just dropped out, I could not stop laughing at that ****. I wanna friendly that ROB of yours at the next one :D
LMFAO why don't you do this anymore?

This moment right here was like one of the primary reasons on why I kept on coming back to tournaments. You used to make everyone laugh so much by just making dumb/******** noises to attract a crowd or bring hype. I really miss this kind of stuff :/

The fest was fun :D.
I enjoyed playing against all of you guys.
Dissapointed I lost to Xyro like that though. I HAVE to work on playing the game slower I guess, even though I don't really like playing that way, watching Trela, Ozz, and Jerm in Finals opened my eyes, maybe I don't like this game as much as I thought I did.
Me realizing early on that Brawl is slow and campy.

You and Alpha have this issue with going all mega aggro when you play. Thats fine on certain characters like ganon or w/e(cause they cant react to your speed) but against US its not gonna work well. You are still the best peach in tx just keep playing with us and u will get MUCH better.
LOL my power trip of becoming best Peach in Texas.

Thats because flip is mega aggro. Your still in that phase to where u think playing anything but aggro is boring and not fun. U just gotta open your mind a bit.

Like me and lee martin have fun camping ya know, its like playing tag with your best friend in elementary school.
Gnes trying to inject evil wisdom into a young heart.

Good times.....

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I just got a call from 666-666-2012. The person left a 3 second message and his voice sounded like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEeJvvZNJwA
Guys, seriously im getting ****ing scared. MY phone number is calling my own ****ing phone.

WTF
you dont get it.

MY NUMBER is calling MY NUMBER. My phone is calling MY phone.
THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOUr phone
I have to go deep into the Houston thread and pull out good posts to try and ridden the plague that has infested these boards.

Zori

Smash Champion
Lmao i remember telling you to to close your eyes to beat razer

Little did I know it was the beginning of my dark path of trolldom

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Does anyone know of a site I can buy used Ps2 and Gamecube games from? I've purchased pretty much every good gamecube and Ps2 game available on Gamestop.com but I still want more.
Amazon, ebay, craigslist...

Xyro77

I stopped makin those noises pretty much after the Tallman incident. I realized I couldn't take it so I had to stop dishin it.

Xyro77

20$-130$ to Listen to music?!?!? Holy **** that's almost as much of a waste as gambling. LOL

I'll just DL the songs for free later.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'll go if other people go, but good luck organizing a group...

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Wow looked at that Post Keith made about me being mega aggro..

Posted 7-8-10
"Fliphop Vs. Lee Martin Hobo 12. Amazing Set. DI VS NO DI. So much hype.. Sigh. Lets go back to Nov 2008 days."

STAY BRINGING IT BACK TO HOBO 12 DAYS

Xyro77

I have school, nick. I can't.

Illmatic, the Tallman incident was when Tallman trashed talked/made noises towards me and Inui(iirc) in low tier teams(hobo 21 or something). I asked him to stop and he didnt so I yelled as hard as I could the next time he did it. At that point, I realized I couldn't handle the very same trash talk/noises I dished out since the beginning of brawl. That's why I RARELY trash talk/make noises anymore.

Xyro77

No. F Tallman. U are never supposed to zair the one who Zairs people with zair. It makes the zair-er not want to zair the zair-ee.

Xyro77

It was? Nice. I don't feel bad then.

I officially rename the Tallman incident the Furbs incident.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
ill remember hobo 21 in 5 years because a few reasons:

1:jerm beat mouf in a melee friendly and you announced it.

2:some guy danceed during a combo using servbot in mvc2 GFs

3:i never got my cookie from downstairs

4:some random brawl guy pointed to daniel(my best friend at the time) and said "hey that guy called you a *****"

5: captain bustanut randomly came and beat jake at melee.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
sometimes tournaments are memorable.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
oh wait that was 20 maybe, well then hobo 21:

jake vs vash in melee GFs and nobody said a word until last game last stock. and jake was like gee thanks guys

i let noc beat me in melee because i felt bad for how bad he was.

i beat this rob guy in mid tier singles loool

we moved back downstairs at funplex because health code reasons.

i had to keep running back and forth for melee and brawl and played terribly in both.

some guy made a really loud noice during GFs and everyone got mad,esp dphat, at him because brawl gfs= golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom