• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
well trela i've got 2 things to say to you after reading all of that.

1. im actually really motivated to play some brawl and take down dabuz and the rest of the OOS players. and i know you weren't trying to dominate my soul, i just let it get dominated, which seriously needs to change because you're still my favorite person to play against/watch in tourney so i don't wanna quit playing you or you quit playing me.

2. bro why can't you tie your own shoe laces yet? im sure i could teach you but if you seriously cant' tie those laces yourself after i show ya im gonna have to take you to some kind of therapist. im really concerned about you not being able to tie your shoes. you're 17 now and this shouldn't even be an issue :troll:
Alright let me tell u some real quick maharba since I can relate to u, I've been getting bodied by everything lately lol, and by players I shouldn't be loosing to BUT GUESS WHAT IMA SUCK UP AND STFU, I've been looking for a reasonable explanation or answer but in the end, there's no answer and even if there is, it doesn't matter lol. I threw away the little pride I still had and thought to myself "LOL AT ME TRYING TO JUSTIFY JOHNS TO MYSELF".
I can't practice much either, my parents hate that I play this game, I can't drive to Sync's or anyone's house lol, and outta of all the times ive asked ppl to come over, it only happened once. YEAH IT'S ****ING TERRIBLE, WELP, **** SUCKS, BUT THAT AIN'T GOING STOP ME. I'm going work with what I can, I got wifi and I can hit up Austin's at least once every 2 weeks if I clean all the ****ing house, OK... I KNOW ima keep on getting bodied by the world, i know ima keep on falling and falling and falling and get super rapped by someone's ganon, but in the end...but WHEN I finally stand up, I'm going be stronger than ever before.

Brawl doesn't require much to be good at, the only important factor is dedication. Skills, reads,tec skills,w/e, they all have something in common, they easily all come with time, the only thing that doesn't come is dedication. HANG IN THERE BROTHER, I know it's tough, I've been there lol, I PROMISE THERE IS LIGHT, just hang as hard as u can from the cliff, we can't give up, when victory is at hand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov3OWGP9T_4

Tesh

Smash Hero
Odd, it kinda reminds of those stupid meme pictures with the guy....making that face...sorta....

you know the one.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Wow, reading mainstream media and then telling people not to trust it is so mainstream.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Also, when you see images or gifs with "Posted at TheChive.com" or any other various URL or source.. it's super mainstream.

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Hello there again my dear old friends, it's been a while since I've been around these parts. I've stopped by to bring to your attention a small tournament that will be happening in Austin, TX this Friday. It will be full of casual players, easy pickings for the likes of Xyro the Lesbian Queen.

Here is a link to the post in Tournament Listings: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=312777

There will be a $10 entry fee, and while this won't go towards a pot, there will be hefty Play N Trade gift cards for the winners and FREE BEER.

Hope to see you there! It's been too long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom