• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
oh shiiii~~~ im a journeyman now :awesome:
Post count stopped meaning something when I reached Ace (I just got there
so people would stop automatically reffering to me as a rookie before even knowing me).

The title means nothing. Look at me, a Smash Ace, and I still find myself among the
least experienced and skilled in the Houston smash scene. Its the quality of the posts bro, not the
quantity. I shouldn't talk tho...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
LOL some worker at mc Ds beats the crap out of some trashy N I G or mexico(prob an illegal) woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tFvPKHABgk&feature=colike

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS i LOVE videos like this. FINALLY the scum bags that walk this earth get the beat down they deserve. man this makes me SO FREAKIN HAPPY to see this stuff. i wish it happened to more people more often

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
so.. you live there now are you're in houston? and you main bowser sweet! first ever bowser main in houston i believe!
I live in H-Town right now, northside.

I indeed main Bowser, I was pro-Bowser in Melee as well, I always wanted to main someone who people really don't use much, I'm quite good with him actually.

:phone:

sheikamaru

jive
sweet!! well then feel free to come to up coming tournaments being held here! we have the battle network series this weekend and a hobo next month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom