• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
hey houston listen up, because this is from the heart

to all the people i know, to every one who pisses me off, to everyone i fight with, to every one i hang out with. know that i love you, because you never ****ing know when those who are ****ing close to are gonna just ****ing die and not give you the chance to say that. i love you ****ers, and don't one of ****ing forget it. REST IN PEACE JEAN PAGE, MY SECOND MOTHER, MY BEST TEACHER, MY REASON FOR BEING AS GOOD IN ENGLISH READING AND WRITING AS I AM TODAY. FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU GAVE TO ME, I HOPE WITH ALL MY SOUL THAT YOU'RE WATCHING COLLEGE FOOTBALL IN HEAVEN LAUGHING YOUR *** OFF AND ENJOYING YOURSELF DAMN IT, BECAUSE IF YOU'RE NOT ENJOYING YOUR NEW LIFE, IM GONNA COME UP THERE AND MAKE YOU ENJOY IT. GOD DAMN IT REST IN PEACE MRS. JEAN PAGE.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Zigsta, I sware if I click a youtube link of yours one more damn mother ****ing time and it's that same old lame gay mainstream parody **** song I will never talk to you again.

OK Computer or die mother ****ers.
Tell em, Sync <3

hey houston listen up, because this is from the heart

to all the people i know, to every one who pisses me off, to everyone i fight with, to every one i hang out with. know that i love you, because you never ****ing know when those who are ****ing close to are gonna just ****ing die and not give you the chance to say that. i love you ****ers, and don't one of ****ing forget it. REST IN PEACE JEAN PAGE, MY SECOND MOTHER, MY BEST TEACHER, MY REASON FOR BEING AS GOOD IN ENGLISH READING AND WRITING AS I AM TODAY. FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU GAVE TO ME, I HOPE WITH ALL MY SOUL THAT YOU'RE WATCHING COLLEGE FOOTBALL IN HEAVEN LAUGHING YOUR *** OFF AND ENJOYING YOURSELF DAMN IT, BECAUSE IF YOU'RE NOT ENJOYING YOUR NEW LIFE, IM GONNA COME UP THERE AND MAKE YOU ENJOY IT. GOD DAMN IT REST IN PEACE MRS. JEAN PAGE.
I love you too.

CY

Smash Ace
Turn on the Bright Lights is better than most Radiohead albums. :(

also ill u should of chose a different song.

weird fishes/arpeggi imo

z00ted

lmao, i did it before i even saw your post

not because it's a better song, because it's easier for these ******s to get into

Turn On The Bright Lights is better than everything but OK Computer / Kid A, imo.

CY

Smash Ace
OH **** ILL.

are you a wizard?

and I think only Kid A/In Rainbows/possibly OK Computer are better than TOTBL.

razer recommend me some good bands :(

edit: I kind of agree they decline after Antics, but I still like their other albums. the latest grew on me.

edit: rei Bodysnatcher- In Rainbows. Pact like Sardines- Amnesiac.

z00ted

TOTBL destroys, thank you soo much for that one CY.

It's a shame Interpol started sucking ... sooooo much.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Razer, crop that avatar, so you can see Robin better.

I see. Big band arrangements of those tunes are better :B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom