• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
i'm happy my name is even worth mentioning here... :D
Suckup, they are not even worth it. Xyro shouldn't talk such trash. He is no king to rule high and mighty above us "new gens".

I would tell him off more thoroughly, but
unfortunatley, I lack the mental capacity for any argument but a rant, and
the skills to do anything but camp, so I'll just have to leave it to Tesh and Bio
to teach old people like Xyro how the new gen is better, and much more polite.

God, I'm gonna regret posting that:scared:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
HEY WARREN LOVELY ALLAN CLAIR 1PJ SMIS am I a new gen and eat poopoo and thanks for the story at work bizatch it made work GO so f@$t
i really really really wanna sig this

BioDG

Smash Ace
The H thread has ALWAYS had a level of trashiness(even in melee) but the KEY architects of its destruct have come from the new gen of brawl players. Namely, tesh/bio/kilik/marharbarhar. These cyber terrorists have wrecked the H thread beyond repair. New recruits like Zano/pwii are here to join the group of buffoons.

Dont worry though cause when ssb4 comes out, ill see to it personally that my ship(h thread) has sunk
lol when did I cyber terrorize this thread?

Yall got nothin on me!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I guess I'll bring recording for today's smashfest...

Sync, left power cord at your place. I hope it won't be covered in ants when I get there...I know it's too late for my Wii...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Suckup, they are not even worth it. Xyro shouldn't talk such trash. He is no king to rule high and mighty above us "new gens".
Actually, i do rule this place. I created it from NOTHING years an years ago. If anything, you should be on your knees worshiping me for the opportunity you have playing here with us.

I would tell him off more thoroughly, but
unfortunatley, I lack the mental capacity for any argument but a rant, and
the skills to do anything but camp,
good so u admit u are an idiot and u cant compete with the legendary lesbian.

so I'll just have to leave it to Tesh and Bio

to teach old people like Xyro how the new gen is better, and much more polite.
Sorry but id take "good posts" over being polite any day. I dont have to see them each day but i gotta see their ****ty posts MULTILPLE TIMES A DAY. And i guarantee you the new gen is not even close to being better(in any aspect) than the old gen.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Actually, i do rule this place. I created it from NOTHING years an years ago. If anything, you should be on your knees worshiping me for the opportunity you have playing here with us.

good so u admit u are an idiot and u cant compete with the legendary lesbian.

Sorry but id take "good posts" over being polite any day. I dont have to see them each day but i gotta see their ****ty posts MULTILPLE TIMES A DAY. And i guarantee you the new gen is not even close to being better(in any aspect) than the old gen.

Tesh

Smash Hero
..... in other news my favorite toppings on pizza have long been bell peppers and beef and i only just made the connection.

@ chris, I think you are confused, Bio rarely ever posts on this site.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I joined before 08, but I'm an08 poster. And my post are as legit as legit gets..

Built To Spill though

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom