• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
ROFL please get real. No matter what time you start an tournament, a 10min timer only HURTS events because most of them have time limits on the venue. especially a one day tournie with 2-4 events in that day/limited tvs. And dont be like "well dont do a one day, limtied set up, 2-4 event tourney" because NO ONE will change the way the do things just for a ******** idea like a 10min timer.
Yeah, gotta make sure we stream all those friendlies in between matches. My bad. I forgot how awesome the old way was. Why change for something that helps the game? My bad.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
the 10 min timer will not work like it does in japan without their stage list. it was tried here its not gonna work. and if u wanna see stupid stuff on ps2 watch bizkit play on that stage lmao some silly *** tricks. all in all it comes down to one thing

whos got da bess

find a new pic MK pic foo

It's too obnoxiously big >_>

Player-4

See you in 25 years

P4, I played you on this stage, and none of that stuff happened. I've played alot of people on this stage and none of that stuff happened. Can you even show me a video of those things happening?
Just because none of that happened in ONE game doesn't mean it can't or won't happen.

Do you really need vids to know this stuff happens or is possible? Use your head for a minute >_>

But sorry, I don't have vids of dumb **** that happens on PS2 lying around to show you

i have beaten just as good players, relazhr lol, not going say ima body! but it`s possible for me to win in this region, stop being region biased broski, pretty sure anyone can tell u that, also wang off ur balls is an exxageration.

also i cant bold the letters, im on my ipad, find **** up!

:phone:
It's all good homie, I just know their reiatsu levels in comparison to yours

It's not being biased, just being real.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Just because none of that happened in ONE game doesn't mean it can't or won't happen.

Do you really need vids to know this stuff happens or is possible? Use your head for a minute >_>

But sorry, I don't have vids of dumb **** that happens on PS2 lying around to show you

It's all good homie, I just know their reiatsu levels in comparison to yours

It's not being biased, just being real.
mah man can measure skill, son u better try that scouter on me again, meh seems like logic doesn't work lol, so ima just have to pull through results, fair enough i think.

ps2, ima cp that, about u... yeah u stay free , nv u prob going body me too, i like that logic, it gets u to 10th in houston

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
DE ANGELO I NEED YOU IN HERE! I NEED A ****ING TRANSLATOR FOR THIS ****!

morale? u learn alot about ur opponent in 1 stock, da **** u trying to say, ppl just throw moves out hopping they hit 1st stock or something, no *****h.

That literally had nothing to do with what i said.

i understand the pride u have for texas, but unfortunately i don't think ill get booty rapped lol, i have beaten ppl in my region equivalent and better to some of texas, don't worry tho ill beat u in low tiers too so u can shut up
Im dead serious, gnes/razer and more than likely trela will split your A-hole open. Dont worry, ill film it.

yeah good tio, thanks for letting will abuse ur ruleset, MAH MAN! but it`s all good, i place my trust in bizkit to stop ur dumb arguements, too bad keitaro quit the bbrc, i heard everything about u bro.
Yes, please abuse my ruleset. PLEASE! I have not DQed a mk since whobo 1 so im VERY excited now!

k then don't bring melee up, there are more stupid things on japes than the croc, i can tell u that much
right, i forgot the bumble bees on japes carry you off into the blast zone.

i actually quoted u, seems like u don't even remember half the stuff that comes out of ur mouth so ...pro tip, keep it shut
de angelo, im serious. GET THE **** OVER HERE.

Yeah, it`s stoppable on those stages unlike rc and brinstar
ok well the past 3.5 years have not provided a reliable way to stop it so.......yea

Lol it doesn't rlly matter since most mks aren't godlike, only m2k and ally, doesn't rlly matter if there`s a million mks that get booty rapped
again we are not talking about whether mk gets beat or not or who has a trashy mk or not. its HOW the game is focused on him. this is unhealthy for smash.

Samus is booty, ur booty
NIZE JOKESIES! MEYE TERN, DAWG

What do you call a black pirate?

a nigarrrrrrrrrrrrr

Player-4

See you in 25 years
mah man can measure skill, son u better try that scouter on me again, meh seems like logic doesn't work lol, so ima just have to pull through results, fair enough i think.

ps2, ima cp that, about u... yeah u stay free , nv u prob going body me too, i like that logic, it gets u to 10th in houston

You can body me all you want, I didn't say I was going to do anything, I said Gnes, Razer, Trela lmao

But don't get all flustered when I talk, since you've got your freeass boy Bleachigo up in here before

And since when do you use a scouter to know someones reiatsu? This ain't DBZ, we're talkin' Bleach son.

ps. I just reread your post, I can't make out half of what you said >_______>

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
it`s the auto correct in the ipad, ****s up a little, my english is fine wtf lol, xyro sounds just like inui, that`s a bad sign, hopeefully he`s not as ugly, p4 stay free, at least u can understand that, texas is showing its true colors, i like this.

Xyro77

it`s the auto correct in the ipad, ****s up a little, my english is fine wtf lol, xyro sounds just like inui, that`s a bad sign, hopeefully he`s not as ugly, p4 stay free, at least u can understand that, texas is showing its true colors, i like this.

Nah im not like inui. I FAR EXCEED INUI IN EVERY MANNER

Player-4

See you in 25 years

BioDG

Smash Ace
LOLOLOL

xyro im not going let an opinion on u based on some video game argument decide weather i like u or not, ima be the bigger person.

It's much easier to understand some of us once you meet them IRL.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Xyro, do you still have the link to that NASA research stuff about global warming? Was it even you that posted it?

Sync.

Smash Champion
Pwii sorry for all the salt. Come on guys he's just as determined as us to do well he's just being confident in a healthy way and his friends are supporting him like we would for our friends.

Just let results decide :)

Xyro77

Pwii sorry for all the salt. Come on guys he's just as determined as us to do well he's just being confident in a healthy way and his friends are supporting him like we would for our friends.

Just let results decide :)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
omg I love this thread so much.

what do you call a BLACK pirate?

a nigarrrrrrrrr

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I have a nice little nap and the Houston thread explodes...

Xyro77

What do you call a mexican on a riding lawnmower?

promoted

What do you call a building full of Mexicans?

Jail

what did the mexican say to the house that fell on him

get off me home's

Xyro77

Did you hear about the two car pile-up in the Walmart parking lot?

50 Mexicans died

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.

promoted

Jail

get off me home's

pwii

Pwiis family

get off me pwiis mom

fixed.

Xyro77

2 mexicans are in a car, who is driving?

A cop

What is the difference between a Mexican and a bucket of crap...?

the bucket

Xyro77

LADIES AND GENTS, I LEAVE YOU TONIGHT WILL THE BEST JOKE OF THE DECADE

What do you call a mexican that is barefoot and stepped in poop with his toe?

A PUTO

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Just cause you're the best Lucas in MD/VA, doesn't mean you're the best PT in NJ/NY. We shall battle someday soon.

Edit: There was an arguement going on here? I just saw funny pics and Mexican/black jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom