• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
pwii left you a shoutout.

"I'm moving to Houston texas for a long time XD, my dad works for an airline so I move around places pretty often which has it's ups and downs, I'm exited to meet the texas scene tho! If u could host a trney for when I move, that would be awesome! I'm going in like 1 or 2 weeks to look for a house with my parents, after that I'm going go on vacation somewhere but I'm going be fulltime in texas before school starts which is around september.

I'm looking 4ward to texas <3"

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Hello everyone, I'll be here, moving soon, my last trney was cot5 but I did bad there for some reason 0.o. Tho I've beaten anti, vinnie,atomsk,will and other **** ppl in my region , so I won't be 100% free XD, I promise to put up a challenge and have fun ;]. Looking 4ward to meet everyone.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
O

L

More MKs y?

But in all seriousness, welcome. :)

sheikamaru

jive
Hello everyone, I'll be here, moving soon, my last trney was cot5 but I did bad there for some reason 0.o. Tho I've beaten anti, vinnie,atomsk,will and other **** ppl in my region , so I won't be 100% free XD, I promise to put up a challenge and have fun ;]. Looking 4ward to meet everyone.
Challenge accepted.

& welcome, friend. :)

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
LOL @ that picture, that 3 am jacuzzi lol. Also quick question lol, if i move to texas in the middle of the season of my nj/ny season would my wins there count for rankings here? IF so IMA BE UP THERE XD lol.

Also I like how everyone's cellphones from players in this region are in the front page, that's mad cute lol.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
LOL @ that picture, that 3 am jacuzzi lol. Also quick question lol, if i move to texas in the middle of the season of my nj/ny season would my wins there count for rankings here? IF so IMA BE UP THERE XD lol.

Also I like how everyone's cellphones from players in this region are in the front page, that's mad cute lol.
We use a different rankings system for the state. Should be able to find just about everything you need to know here:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=226443

Unless you're talking about just Houston. I think they do theirs every 3 months or something...

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
oh well, ill c when i get here, i might just get ranked in nj/ny one last time, that megaman theme is awesome :I tho, hope u keep it XD. Houston and texas have separated prs 0.o'. I'll just let the system do it's job XD, ill just play, I'm more exited about meeting ppl, I wanna meet this ppl I always hear about, illimatic, andrew choi, robert something and sync XD

BioDG

Smash Ace
Yeah, haha. I guess it's what happens when we have a big state and a big city.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Each region of Texas has their own PR, pretty much x) Big enough to be separate states.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Texas is huge >.>, I'm used to NJ where everyone is not more than 45 mins away, damn that's scary XD, I hope I live close to someone so we can play D:!!! I 4got the town i was prob going live in, starts with "wood" and it's in houston or close to it, idk XD, hopefully i live close to mah mans.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Woodlands? Hopefully you don't live there, that's not close to anyone lol

Also I wish we'd do a Pokemon themed PR for Houston

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Wow, Pwii is coming to Houston for a little while? That's amazing!

I'm really excited, feel free to come over to my house whenever you wanna chill/brawl Pwii!
We should team for an event :)

Also, I'm hosting a (small) fest tomorrow, if anyone wants to come they are welcome.

Kilik and a few others are already attending.
Post here if you're coming or just text me 832-310-9872.

3619 Havenmoor Place
Katy, Texas

It starts at 12 and I want everyone out at around 8 or 9. We can eat afterwards or whatever though, like usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom