• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I approve of the Catwoman, but...Bane?

Super lame. Where's Poison Ivy, or Penguin, or Mr. Freeze, or, hell, even Clayface?

heytallman

CTALL
Remember what happened last time Bane was in a Batman movie? *shudders*

Espy, you would approve of Catwoman.

Also, to address your question, Nolan said that he only wanted to use villains who would be somewhat realistic, meaning that characters like Mr. Freeze and The Penguin would be somewhat difficult to use, while others such as The Joker and Two-Face worked perfectly. I'm sure he could find some way to use characters like those, but...it wouldn't really fit.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Also, to address your question, Nolan said that he only wanted to use villains who would be somewhat realistic, meaning that characters like Mr. Freeze and The Penguin would be somewhat difficult to use, while others such as The Joker and Two-Face worked perfectly. I'm sure he could find some way to use characters like those, but...it wouldn't really fit.
Yea he did say that so i MIGHT understand catwoman but BANE? Does anybody know the original story of how Bane was created?

heytallman

CTALL
Yea he did say that so i MIGHT understand catwoman but BANE? Does anybody know the original story of how Bane was created?
I agree, Bane is nowhere near my top choice for a villain. But, Nolan has yet to let me down, he is a great director, I'm sure he will find a way to make him cool, or at least not suck.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Tallman, listen to yourself.

You're implying that Bane can be made somewhat viable.
Bane sucks in practically every rendition of Batman ever created.

Savon

Smash Ace
Bane is just a pissed off dude on steroids. You can only do so much with a villain like that. They might as well have put in Mark McGwire and called it a day.

Suspect

Smash Hero
You don't think Mr. Freeze is cool enough?

Player-4

See you in 25 years
You don't think Mr. Freeze is cool enough?
He doesn't think Mr. Freeze is realistic enough. Batman has money, Joker is from a mental hospital, Two-face had his face burned, Scarecrow is a nut as well, all of them are realistic and could be actual real life bad guys. Try doing that with Mr. Freeze.

Suspect

Smash Hero
He doesn't think Mr. Freeze is realistic enough. Batman has money, Joker is from a mental hospital, Two-face had his face burned, Scarecrow is a nut as well, all of them are realistic and could be actual real life bad guys. Try doing that with Mr. Freeze.
it was a "cold" joke :embarrass:

"cool" enough :glare:

edit: riddler is my favorite villian

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yes, now Ryu can trip into Mario's Final Smash.

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
I wonder what it would be like... I'm thinking of how either Nintendo characters would look like in a traditional fighting game. Or how Capcom characters would look in a Nintendo idea of fighting game.

Odd pictures all around.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Link was in Soul Calibur II, but that was made by Namco.

And there's TvC on the Wii...just imagine if the two made love and had a ****** baby.

You'd get something like that.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Guys I just found a HUGE problem in Brawl...

MK is broken as hell...

For one he can glide under the stage and has frame perfect planking
His sword has transcendant priority and his up b has invinciblity frames...

You guys think we should ban him?

heytallman

CTALL
.- .-. . ..- ..-. .- - -... --- -.-- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- ... - .- -.-- . ...- . .-. -.-- -.. .- -.-- .- .... . .- -.. --- ..-. ..- .-. -.-. --- -- .--. ..- - . .-. . .- - .. -. --. -..- -... ..- .-. --. ..- . .-. .- -. -.. - .-. -.-- - --- -.. --- ..-. .-. .. . -. -.. ... .- -. -.. .- -. -.-- --. .. .-. .-.. ..-. .-. .. . -. -.. .- - ..- .-. -- ... -. - .-- .. - - . .-. .- -. -.. --- - .... . .-. .-.-.- .-.-.-

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys I just found a HUGE problem in Brawl...

MK is broken as hell...

For one he can glide under the stage and has frame perfect planking
His sword has transcendant priority and his up b has invinciblity frames...

You guys think we should ban him?
Thats the minor things. You missed the MAJOR issues.

You guys all should watch the movie Half Nelson. (Specially you Allan)

Soooo good.
What is it about?

*goes to IMDB*

*reads intro*

"An inner-city junior high school teacher with a drug habit forms an unlikely friendship with one of his students after she discovers his secret."

*closes IMDB*

*posts gif that represents how allan feels*

I dont like movies about druggies. The last one i saw was called "blow" and it was HORRIBLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom