• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Houston, do me a favor.

If anyone can think of some REALLY good Brawl clips of people from Texas that are online or saved somewhere, let me know/send them to me. Especially of people who aren't Gnes/Razer/etc.

Thanks!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
looooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Houston, do me a favor.

If anyone can think of some REALLY good Brawl clips of people from Texas that are online or saved somewhere, let me know/send them to me. Especially of people who aren't Gnes/Razer/etc.

Thanks!
I have some tasty stuff.. and I know like everyone else has some insane things I can think right off the top of my head.

Why do you need this?

Community vid? :awesome:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Houston, do me a favor.

Thanks!
I have a fairly good clip that I got a replay of of my Falco. I also have a pretty good clip of jS's Luigi against my Diddy that ends in a weegee spike.

:059:

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
looooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I have some tasty stuff.. and I know like everyone else has some insane things I can think right off the top of my head.

Why do you need this?

Community vid? :awesome:
It's a little thing I wanted to do to suprise/hype the whobo thread. Plus I haven't opened a video editing program in about 4 months, so I figured it was about time.
Tried to keep it completely off the boards until I posted the final result, but some of you are too tough to get ahold of.

I have a fairly good clip that I got a replay of of my Falco. I also have a pretty good clip of jS's Luigi against my Diddy that ends in a weegee spike.

Try to keep it within mains/secondaires. Trying to show off some of the less-recognized people in the community.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
leaf if you are doing a community vid, I can send you some SICK vids of my Peach

omg this sounds so hype - i wanna play BRAWL

KRDsonic

Smash Master
It's a little thing I wanted to do to suprise/hype the whobo thread. Plus I haven't opened a video editing program in about 4 months, so I figured it was about time.
Tried to keep it completely off the boards until I posted the final result, but some of you are too tough to get ahold of.

Try to keep it within mains/secondaires. Trying to show off some of the less-recognized people in the community.
Well jS does alt Luigi. I'll see if I can get him to look through some of his old clips soon cause I know he has soom good clips. I don't have any good clips of Wolf though cause he's more of a hig and run character. Unless Wolf recovering is supposed to be considered good lol. And even then this is the best I would have of recovering, and it isn't even good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPlkFLd3qOI

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
You sure you'll get enough clips from people to make a video like that in less than a week without having any good players in it?

youtube is our friend.

real talk tho im sure gnes,razer ,zori ,jerm ect have **** clips and even if they dont just let me fight em and record it since im Houstons worst player and basically a huge punching bag they will have clips in no time.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Tesh has a bunch of random videos with TX players. Hit up his channel (Teshneoteny).

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Well, it's not going to be any kind of an extended video. And it's probably not going to be in a week.
Plus it IS going to have the top players, it's just not gonna be all them.

Thanks, Bio.

Edit: I just realized that I also need some music for this. Anyone with suggestions that won't have it taken off on copyright bs?

Denti

Smash Master
I'm carpooling to UNK3, anyone want to join? You guys can drive up to Dallas and join my carpool from there :D It's only a 4 and a half hour drive from where i live.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The hell is wrong with you people? Stop posting after midnight.

Zori

Smash Champion
Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod, Based God, you came in -- you came in, and ****ed all my *****es... okay, it's okay!

[Hook]
Hilton (Swag!)
Hilton (Swag!)
*****, I'm Paris Hilton!
(4x)

[Verse 1]
I look like Paris Hilton
Ring worth a million
Strapped with an A.K
Rambo, John Wayne
Just like Paris Hilton
Tiny shirts, shiny boots
Everything Hilton
All down Hilton
*****, I want a million
I'm Paris Hilton
Watch Paris Hilton
Where is Nicky Hilton?
I'm Paris Hilton!
Swag Paris Hilton
Bag Paris Hilton
I think I'm Paris Hilton

[Hook]

[Verse 2]
I married Paris Hilton
We're at the Hilton
Limousine driver, nickname Hilton
I like Paris Hilton
Where's Paris Hilton?
She can sue me cause I'm worth a million
I'm Paris Hilton, home at the Hilton
I'm out driving drunk
I look like Paris Hilton
Watch Paris Hilton
Chain Paris Hilton
Rain Paris Hilton
I think I'm Paris Hilton

[Hook]

[Fade Out]

KRDsonic

Smash Master

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
you don't have a license Espy
That's the exact opposite of what is true.

@Leaf: Go to the Sonic or Wolf video threads. There's some videos of me in them. :)
Also, Nike's Youtube channel (sodaddicted) and K Prime's channel (kprime?) have plenty of San Antonio player clips, if you wanna check those out.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Yeah haha. I saw when I cleaned the house last night haha I was like omg Keith again?

I get off at 7 if you want to meet me there... or I think Trey and Word are there if you want to get it earlier. It's in front of the TV.

Jerm got me the avi [:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom