• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BioDG

Smash Ace
I'm speechless about that set. That ADHD set was a great watch, though.

Great work, Gnes!

Tesh

Smash Hero
M2K's gay little glide stalling thing made me laugh anyway. It just doesn't look sinister enough to be wrong.

What can you do though? Its M2K.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
man.. i can't believe i missed gnes beating ADHD and Nairo :(

Tesh

Smash Hero
So got a scrooging rule, we got a limited stagelist, we got LGL. Whats next folks? I think we need a tornado limit or something.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
And this was all without his personal controller, wahahahahahahahaha.

Seriously though, why is Gnes so broken?

<3 Gnes.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Hmm, even though gness is **** and uses hax. I still dont think he's going to be considered the best diddy. Winning in the ditto doesnt prove that your the best. Its your accomplishments with the character. And I thinkk adhd still has better accomplishments, and still proved that he's also **** losing only to m2k(taking a game off) and the ditto. But with pound, whobo, and genesis coming up. I know keith will show em who's boss =]

ADHD

Smash Hero
Yeah, right now Gnes is a lil bit better. I think I wanted someone to be better with the character for a while, because I just kept losing the drive to play forever, but now I feel like I'm motivated to play again.

I guess all I just wanted to see that there was more to do with diddy that I wasn't already doing.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Hmm, even though gness is **** and uses hax. I still dont think he's going to be considered the best diddy. Winning in the ditto doesnt prove that your the best. Its your accomplishments with the character. And I thinkk adhd still has better accomplishments, and still proved that he's also **** losing only to m2k(taking a game off) and the ditto. But with pound, whobo, and genesis coming up. I know keith will show em who's boss =]
read below

Yeah, right now Gnes is a lil bit better. I think I wanted someone to be better with the character for a while, because I just kept losing the drive to play forever, but now I feel like I'm motivated to play again.

I guess all I just wanted to see that there was more to do with diddy that I wasn't already doing.
done

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Culd you guys go to the whobo thread and start posting? This event is gonna be big but the threads post count is kinda low. PLEASE

Smoom77

Smash Master
Not to hurt whobo, but I noticed last day to book rooms for Pound is the 19th. Just a heads up for people who are going.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Im seriously not about to argue about adhd or gness being better. Even adhd saying keith is better doesnt disprove my point at all. Skill wise, gness's diddy is better. Im just saying adhd has more accomplishments and I still want keith to have that competitive drive to be the best in every way. Seems like he's gonna need it to beat M2kamp.

Sync.

Smash Champion
If you have one, I won't go. I have work tomorrow but I'm sure you'll get a lot of attendance.

I'm actually done with having fests myself. Illmatic you should have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom