• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
My Dearest one,

Hi, My name is Adeliza Justin Yak, 23years old originated from Sudan. I decide to contact you after my prayers, I really want to have a good relationship with you. My father Dr. Justin Yak was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr.Justin Yak and my mother including other top Military officers and top govaernment officials had been on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008.
You can read more about the crash through the below site:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

After the burial of my father, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to a Chinease Expatriate and live nothing for me. On a faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. I traveled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself. On my arrival, the Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money be release to me only when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle have threaten to assassinate me. The amount is $5.6 Million and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso. You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.

However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am affraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me.

Sincerely yours,
Miss Adeliza Justin Yak

Tesh

Smash Hero
Has there been any mention of a Smash game for 3DS? I would buy it for that.

Xyro77

So my dad is in surgery right now for a small operation. Some I'm bored as creamy poop. It's weird how I have no phone service but I have Internet......

So what's up????

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Hope your dad gets better!

Just pulled an all-nighter over nothing and made the decided not to ever go to McDonalds with my uncle and grandmother again.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Leaf, Rocketrainer could one of you tell me how I get my Y splitters to not darken the display on one end? I have my wii plugged into 2 TVs and its always dark on one end. It didn't bother me at first, then I realized you literally can't see grenades at all.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It does that because the display signal between the TV and the the capture card is being split. There's nothing you can do, barring buying a higher end video card. Just turn up the brightness setting on your TV.

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
We usually meet up at syncs dorm or p4s house. Hobos are at funplex. Who do you use in brawl?
Thanks for replying!

I'm starting to learn Wario and his matchups. Stiltz gave me some good practice a few weeks ago, and I've been trying to game ever since.

Whenever you guys have a get together, you can call me at 832-474-1254

Xyro77

Thanks for replying!

I'm starting to learn Wario and his matchups. Stiltz gave me some good practice a few weeks ago, and I've been trying to game ever since.

Whenever you guys have a get together, you can call me at 832-474-1254
Wario is a great pick. one of the best chars u can choose. keep an eye on this thread. we have fests all the time.

in fact, anybody wanna fest at my apartment this sat?!?!?!?!?!? we can smash and then go to the kemak boardwalk and pick up some salty wenches!

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Wario is a great pick. one of the best chars u can choose. keep an eye on this thread. we have fests all the time.

in fact, anybody wanna fest at my apartment this sat?!?!?!?!?!? we can smash and then go to the kemak boardwalk and pick up some salty wenches!
Gimme yo address and I'll Google it.

Care if Jerm and I use your bathroom for about 15 minutes?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Gimme yo address and I'll Google it.

Care if Jerm and I use your bathroom for about 15 minutes?
I lol'd.

Sync, Jerm, and Gnes...we need to have another Tales party...Sylph must be destroyed. Teach Raine Nurse instead of Heal...we'll **** them, unless the sword one starts uppercutting us again. <_<

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼

is this for real? cause i wanna see your house.

Smoom77

Smash Master
LOL the first thing I thought of when you said wenches is sandwiches. Unless it's sandwiches, count me out.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
That was Allan's Wii.

Xyro77

2004 san sebatian ct, Houston tx. It's a dead end street so u don't need much more info. Kemah boardwalk is 10min away so we can grab wenches And booze and eat sea food!!!

As for drugs, u can do it on my porch. Wahahahahahahahah.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
2004 san sebatian ct, Houston tx. It's a dead end street so u don't need much more info. Kemah boardwalk is 10min away so we can grab wenches And booze and eat sea food!!!

As for drugs, u can do it on my porch. Wahahahahahahahah.
You live 44 miles from me which is equal to an hour

Fuuuuuuuuuuu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom