• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Im missing out on this. Wanted to come, but hey there's Whobo.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Guys. Trey has gone Diddy. He already learned how to bananna lock across stage. He wanted to find his main tonight, instead he found THE LIGHT. He says it's really fun hehe.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I HAD THE WEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRDEST dreams last night about like EVERYONE

ok so let me tell you my STORIES they include - Razer, Gnes, Wingless, Infinity, Sync, Xyro, and Jerm.

Razer - Alright so we're sitting at that table in the cafe area and you ask my for my aib password. I give it to you this time. Then after the tournament I log onto AllisBrawl and i see that I'm in like 38th place and you lost on the ladder like 42 times in a row on my account. When you left comments on people's wall you said "Hello Illmatic, I'm back!"

Gnes - I was walking down my road on the way home from school and you peeked your head around the corner from one of the houses on my street. You were wearing Diddy clothing and a Diddy hat. You pulled out a peanut popgun, SHOT ME, then flipped your hat, and continued to banana lock me down my street while I was trying to crawl away.

Wingless - Ok, this may be the weirdest one. You were driving me home in Leaf's car, but Leaf wasn't there. Then we got on the highway and you opened your door and jumped out into incoming traffic. Then later Leaf's car exploded because it had a bomb in it.

Infinity - We were playing Brawl at my house.. which is weird because you've never been there. I beat you by throwing a bomb at you last stock. Then you said nothing and walked out of my house and screamed, "I'm going bowling!"

Sync - This one is really weird too. Alright so I asked you if you could drive me home and you were like "Sure Illmatic, blah blah" So you're driving me home and everything is fine, until we get to my street and you get EXTREMELY tired and fall asleep while SPEEDING down my street. Then you curve all around my street, run directly into my house, crash down my walls, and send your car into my kitchen. My mom was like "ahhhhhhhHHH!!11!!1!" then she went to get you out of the car outside (which was weird because you crashed into my kitchen) and she asked you all these crazy questions. You woke up and were like, "Oh im soooo sorry blah blah blah" and my mom was like, "How did you fall sleep?" and you were like "Oh I stayed up late last night watching Hentai." and I was smh.

Xyro - We were at Logans and you went up to a guy to ask him if you could get 50% off. The manager said, "No - you Zaired my son!!! Get Out!"

Jerm - I know you were in my dream, I just can't remember.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Illmatic, you weird.

I apologize to anyone I sneezed on or around during Hobo. Something at Funplex triggered my allergies. <_<

Gnes

Smash Master
Guys. Trey has gone Diddy. He already learned how to bananna lock across stage. He wanted to find his main tonight, instead he found THE LIGHT. He says it's really fun hehe.
He is one of us. Tales this week sync/jerm(whenever u don't go to sleep). We gotta **** that sheena :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yes, it was you PJ. I'm allergic to you. Go away, you make me sick.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Titles for the 3DS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5GdDwripjE&feature=recentlik

Nintendogs
Steel Diver
Pro Evolution Soccer
SSFIV
Kingdom hearts 3D
Super Monkey Ball
BlazBlue <------------ lolwut
Resident Evil
Doctor Lautred
Shanghai 3D
Pro Baseball Famitsa
Combat of Giants
Dead or Alive
Bomberman
Tales of The Abyss Remake
Tom Clancy : Ghost Recon
Samurai Warriors Chronicle
Driver Renegade
Table Pen Sports
Paper Mario
StarFox 64 3D
Ocarina of Time 3D
Tetris
Resident Evil : Mercenaries
Racing Game
Cube Guy Game
Splinter Cell
Sudoku
One Piece Unlimited SP
Deca Sports 3D
Animal Resort
Gundam 3D Battle
Puzzle Bobble
Professor Layton
Asphalt 3D
Fish On
Class of Heroes
Naruto Shippuden
Sims 3
Ridge Racer 3D
Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater
Animal Crossing 3D
Pilotwings Resort
Mario Kart 3DS
Kid Icarus 3D

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The only thing I'm not liking about the 3DS is the battery life (3-5 hours is PSP status) and this cradle that may be required to charge it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
And soon it will be Easter again...will the cookies be making a return?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
tree, its graphics are almost 360ish AND its 3d with tons of other free features. its worth it.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
lalalaynexo17 11:41 pm
princesstera408 is saying that they know you and wants you to im them
lalalaynexo17 is offline 11:42 pm
IMs are delivered when the buddy signs in. Send lalalaynexo17 a text message

and then....

princesstera408 is available 11:43 pm
shadow1pjp 11:43 pm
hello?
princesstera408 11:43 pm
:-) hi sweetie
shadow1pjp 11:44 pm
who is this?
princesstera408 11:44 pm
i hope you want to chat with a horny girl today... ;-)
what the
princesstera408 11:44 pm
i am a little busy right now, just got a new laptop trying to set my cam up..
yea but whoyoutho
princesstera408 11:45 pm
i have a fetish for being on camera ;-)
shadow1pjp 11:45 pm
right right
you have facebook or????
princesstera408 11:45 pm
you can watch my webcam but you're not a kid right??
shadow1pjp 11:45 pm
er no
princesstera408 11:46 pm
k ..well im gonna show you ..k?
shadow1pjp 11:46 pm
umm
alright
http://freepl.us/8/freenvite1 go there and my video will load, just click the green ACCEPT INVITE button at the bottom of the page, its 100% free to join you only need a credit card to verify that you are over 18 ;p
shadow1pjp 11:46 pm
err no
if you *** watch me i'll do whatever you want me to do... fill out your info, its free :-) k?
i use this site to play on cause i don't want to be recorded!...this site doesn't allow people to record my cam! just click the yellow JOIN FREE button at the top of the page ;p
shadow1pjp 11:47 pm
WHO DA **** IS YOU
princesstera408 11:47 pm
credit card is just to verify your age, u get in for free thru my cam session invite since I'm a premium member, but u need to verify babe just click the yellow JOIN FREE button at the top of the page ;p
shadow1pjp 11:47 pm
no MUTHAFUGGA
princesstera408 11:48 pm
let me know if you need any help logging in..i'm gonna slip into something nice for you..k? ;-)
shadow1pjp 11:48 pm
err
ok
im the girl in the main video that loads
i didnt click the link tho
k
are u in babe??
nope
=

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
omfg that was a fake?!? i fell for it guys!!!

what do i DO!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom