• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Well my list was

1. Gnes
2. Razer
3. Roy R
4. Trela
5. Ozz
HM: Jerm
1. Gnes
2. Razer
3. Trela
4. Jerm
5. Ozz

HM. Roy
I said

gness
razer
trela
ozz
me
illmatic for honorable mention
gnes razer jerm trela and them myself (personal bias lol) ozz OR roy as honorable mention

these are the votes that have bene posted and they do look like what was sent to me.

My vote was

GNES
RAZER
ROYR
TRELA
JERM

OZZ=hm

Oops, I didnt meant rigging brackets, I meant, rigging the votes
Though thats f-ed up. its much better than the other. thanks for clearing that up

Xyro77

When trela wakes up ill ask him but i THINK trelas vote was

gnes
razer
trela
jerm
ozz

hm flip

Xyro77

gnes/razer/flip. illmatic and royr never sent theirs to me. so just 3. i think gnes post says he has copies of the votes so i hope he posts them. its kinda dumb how you guys lose one issue and move on to another. are yall THAT desperate to dethrone me?

Gnes

Smash Master
Timmy never voted

votes are done

Mine was Gnes razer Trela Jerm Flip No HM

Ill's was something that didnt include Roy lol.

What i do want to know, is out of all the people u stated voted, WHO actually sent u text/responded, because some people ur saying didnt respond said that they did.

Xyro77

royr and illmatic and now razer never responded. the rest did: flip/zori/p4/xyro/gnes/jerm/trela/ozz

Xyro77

Hm, maybe it's best that Austin doesn't have a PR. >.>

:069:
there are only 3 people in austin.....so yea

but yea, dont do a pr. the people who vote end up losing site of what a pr is about then turn and blame you for stuff that you didnt do.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Xyro I sent you a text.

It was

Gnes
Razer
Trela
Jerm
Ozz

HM: Illmatic

Reason: I didn't put flip on the list as an honorable mention because he's been saying he is going to quit lately and I don't know how active he is going to be. I didn't put Roy_R on the list because I've only seen the ***** play like three times and when I did see him play I didn't see anything near what I have seen Gnes, Razer, Jerm, Ozz, or Trela pull off.

Illmatic forgets a lot of things.
I will do it before HOBO 29.

Xyro77

Xyro I sent you a text.

It was

Gnes
Razer
Trela
Jerm
Ozz

HM: Illmatic

Reason: I didn't put flip on the list as an honorable mention because he's been saying he is going to quit lately and I don't know how active he is going to be. I didn't put Roy_R on the list because I've only seen the ***** play like three times and when I did see him play I didn't see anything near what I have seen Gnes, Razer, Jerm, Ozz, or Trela pull off.

I will do it before HOBO 29.
i didnt get it till u just posted it

officially accepting
all money matches
vs marth players
rematch my samus plz 5$

I might show up to Hobo 29. Just to ruin the idea of a PR
do it

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
God **** it. Every time I see a mention of "HM", I think of Pokemon.
It doesn't help that it fits in with what you guys are saying, either.

Xyro77

Ok i gotta head to work so ill leave the floor open to a revote(since you guys obviously think i cheated....********). I need everybody to POST YOUR VOTE here in front of everybody.

Here are the rules:

1. Give me a list of the top 10 best player in Houston(in order) and include an "honorable mention."

2. Please edit your post if you forget to add or wanna make a change. Dont make multiple posts.

3. Everybody can vote(sadly). PLEASE do not vote if you are unsure. Uneducated votes/guessing skews results HARD.

4. There can be ONE "tie"

z00ted

Alright, here's mine.

1. Gnes
2. Razer
3. Trela
4. Jerm
5. Ozz/Illmatic
6. Fliphop
7. Xyro
8. SMOOM
9. Jon
10. Rockettrainer

Honorable mention: Sync

Also, if you are only posting top five players, I assume number six will become an
honorable mention?

And cool, you're letting everyone vote!

Xyro77

guys, when u do an honorable mention, name ONE person. Also, you are allowed to have ONE tie.

z00ted

what are we going to do about RoyR if certain people don't vote for him?

Should we all come to a decision together whether or not to place him?

Xyro77

Im just here to say that if anybody leaves out royr on their list but adds JON..............**** you guys. seriously.

This is the very reason why i do not allow the masses to vote. you guys dont know wtf you are doing.

i gotta go to work but i hope more people have voted by 10pm. Please get everybody to vote. please.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
what are we going to do about RoyR if certain people don't vote for him?

Should we all come to a decision together whether or not to place him?
Just cast your votes. There doesn't need to be a decision whether or not Roy should be on your list. Just make your list and the votes will take care of it from there.

Edit:

I also agree with Allan for once, about all of this. Also, Jon on someones list instead of Roy is silly. Roy goes to more stuff than Jon lmao.

z00ted

Im just here to say that if anybody leaves out royr on their list but adds JON..............**** you guys. seriously.
um.. Jon has been to wayyy more events than Roy.

Just cast your votes. There doesn't need to be a decision whether or not Roy should be on your list. Just make your list and the votes will take care of it from there.
k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom