• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I still hate all of you, just some less than others.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Illmatic hates me cuz he still hasn't uploaded our game from HOBO 28. :(

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
So, the voting is unbiased.
But who GETS to vote...is chosen by Xyro.

Hmm...
unlike the vote system here in the usa where any moron can vote, i ONLY allow unbiased/informed people to vote. and if u look at the results= they did good job=so did i

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Not that I care, but I think I've busted my *** for the community pretty hard the last few months. It would be nice to know that my opinion mattered, whether or not it was different from the current people on there.

I'd also kinda like to know where I fall on why I didn't vote here...

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Some side notes

-RoyR has been ranked for every PR of Houston since the beginning
Fliphop, Gnes, Razer have all been on the every PR after the first PR.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
id like to get a couple of mm's with people. my friend just let me borrow it and ive been playing my roommates for the past 3 weeks. who want some

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
HOUSTON's TIER LIST (32 months of brawl)

1. Gnes
2. Razer
3. Trela
4. Jerm
5. Royr
5. Ozz /
Honorable Mention: Fliphop

HOUSTON's TIER LIST (28 months of brawl)

1./2. Razer
1./2. Gnes
3. Royr
4. Trela
5. FlipHop
Honorable Mention: Ozz

HOUSTON's TIER LIST (24 months of brawl)

1. Razer
2. Gnes
3. Royr
4. Ozz
5. Trela
5. FlipHop
Honorable Mention: Jerm

kind of sad that the list looks the same just everyone swapped around....shows how many good players live in houston

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Did Roy get to vote?
He did not get to vote.

Not that I care, but I think I've busted my *** for the community pretty hard the last few months. It would be nice to know that my opinion mattered, whether or not it was different from the current people on there.

I'd also kinda like to know where I fall on why I didn't vote here...
Everyone watch out roy r be at mad amounts of tournaments
I think hes been to more than u have. see first page.

Why did people Roy as 5th, he's so inactive lol.

flip go to sleep
also why am i reading this horrible book about christopher columbus at 2am, fml
Inative or not, hes still top 5 in this city and you know it. He beat your falco yet trela couldnt. He beat jnig.....ect. Ozz sat down with him and tried his fox......lol it wasnt pretty. All of this is from him NOT playing on a regular basis.

As for christopher columbus, stop now. Hes a very bad person who didnt not find america 1st.

Haha poor Keith

Yeah Roy R is so inactive. He's good but I think our PR should have an inactivity decay factor no?
Royr still attends tournies. STILTZ does not/3000 does not/dr mario kart does not. THAT is inactive.

When was RoyR's last event, btw?
And the one before that? (probably when dinosaurs were around...)
use first post to see his activity.

kind of sad that the list looks the same just everyone swapped around....shows how many good players live in houston
You still dont understand the basics of this game or houston or the list. If we(the rest of unranked houston) do not pick up one of the top 7 chars in this game and seriously sit down and try our absolute hardest at every hobo, nothing will change. Half of our city is made up of newbs, people that player for fun, people that just cant get good. Its the way it it. Also, your comment about the lack of good players in this city is also wrong.

Illmatic
Xyro
Smoom
Pj
Zori

These are people who are good, 2 of us just dont use a good enough char to be top 5 in our city. Some of us dont care about top 5 in the city because our focus/goal is elsewhere. Ever think of that? Ever actually THINK about this city? A "inactive" player(royr) can literally **** you any day of your picking and its not cause you aint good it cause the top 5 in this city are THAT good. Didnt gnes go through LEGIONS of enemies to win mlg(3-0 ally i might add). Does trela beat millions of people hes not supposed to win due to aura? Doesnt jerm slay mks? Does razer.....be razer? Sit down and play a REAL falco like OZZ and tell me if u get a chance at beating him. Our city is the BEST or at least top 3 hardest city in the usa. You wont see change anytime soon.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm surprised I wasn't asked...but oh well.

I know nothing.

heytallman

CTALL
Hey Allan, could you please answer the other question I asked? How do I qualify as inactive? You said it yourself in the same post: "STILTZ does not/3000 does not/dr mario kart does not. THAT is inactive." So if those are prime examples of inactive people, how do I fit into that category. Unless I am indeed biased or uninformed, in your eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom