• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zori

Smash Champion
So is it sad that I go on a date and all I can think about was perfect zairing mk with tl LOL

Razer/sync got lucky I want my revenge haha

Smoom77

Smash Master
Yeah...I do the same. I'm at school and all I can think about is chaingrabbing. But no matter how hard I think about it, I always mess up.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
So is it sad that I go on a date and all I can think about was perfect zairing mk with tl LOL

Razer/sync got lucky I want my revenge haha
LMAOOO I do that stuff too, thinking about what I can buffer out of rolls and air dodges, so stupid

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Someone should host something during the week so I don't lose the fire from today. Teams at the end was lol

And house us too. What is everyone doing for housing, and would you be able to fit 5 extra in? Ours may have dropped on us, it's 50/50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom